1. 가슴이 아프다 (My Heart Hurts)

내 두근 두근 마음이 (My Pounding Heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His hair is styled perfectly in a comb back manner, with a Ray-Ban Clubmaster shades on and a khaki colored coats. He looks amazing. I never thought I would view my best friend this way but hey, he's so damn stunning. Yes, I'm out getting ready to meet my best friend better known as my crush. I have a crush on my best friend and this is bad. The worst part of liking him is that, he didn't know it and he doesn't seems to care. It's hard to stop liking him even though I declared to Yoonmi and myself that I've moved on but still, I can't because damn, he's so good with skin-ships. He would always hug, hold, hang his arms around me or even hold my waist which I dislike the most because it's so ticklish and, whatever things I want or I needed, he will make sure to get it for me. Tell me how to stop liking him?

 

"Down to earth Han Hana." He said as he waved his hand in front of me before he placed both his hands on my shoulder and started shaking me violently. "Yeah? What is it?" I asked stopping him from shaking me. "You had been standing here for a good 5 minutes staring at my face not walking towards me. Are you okay?" He said as he placed a hand over my forehead making me flinch because his hands was slightly cold from the wind. "I'm alright, I'm just thinking about something." I said as I smiled awkwardly at him. Geez Hanbin, can you not do all this gestures?! You have no idea how badly my heart is beating. I thought I was about to die from heart Attack! "So, where will we be going to? Oh, and you said you brought a Friend along right?" I asked as I remembered him telling me that he would bring a Friend along. And the Friend that he will be bringing along is a girl, a girl that he likes probably. "Yup! I can't wait to introduce her to you. Remember I told you that I have a thing for this girl?" He asked excitedly. I wanted to roll my eyes at him but I stopped myself. "Yeah, what's her name? Do we I mean, do I know her?" I asked trying to sound just as excited as him but my voice failed me. Luckily Hanbin didn't pay much attention to my tone. "What do you mean by do you know her? She's in the same class as us and, I've told you her name for more than ten times." He said as he looked at me with a brows raised. To be honest, I didn't really listen to him when he talks about her because, tell me which person on earth would be happy when their crush have a crush and that crush is not you but someone else and worst still she or he is in the same class as you? I know I'm bad for not listening to Hanbin which as a best buddy, I should. But I couldn't help it. I may be unfeminine and all but… I'm still a girl. A girl with jealousy written all over her face but her dear crush is too oblivious to realize it. "Uhh, oh yeah! Erm, Soobin right?" I said unsure if I remembered her name correctly. "Sorry, I was really busy with the finals lately." I lied as I look at Hanbin apologetically hoping that he would let it pass and thankfully he did. Probably he's having a good mood and that's why. Or usually he would continue to ask until I spill the beans out. "You got it right! You really listened to me despite studying for finals. I love you so much Hana-ah, y-you always listens to me. I thought you wouldn't listen to what I said." He said slightly shuttering for who knows why as he hugged me while smiling from ear to ear. If only the ‘I love you’ meant something more than best friend, it would be awesome. "Of course I have to, you're my buds." I said as I patted his back before pulling away and fist his fist. "So, what time will she reach?" I asked as I look at my watch. She's late for 10 minutes. Where is she? "She said that she will be late. She will only reach at 12 o'clock." Hanbin said as he rubbed the back of his nape. "What? But it just hit 11… what's taking her so long? Is she staying at the other side of the city or what?" I said in frustration since I really hate people who have a poor sense of time. "Awww is our princess hungry? Let's go grab some breakfast before the Monster from within you appear!" Hanbin said as he ran as far away from me as possible before I could smack him on his back. Little did I know, that was the last time we had a normal and carefree movement with on another.

 

 

I plopped on my bed as soon as I reached home. "Ahhh what a tiring day!!" I said out loud since currently I'm the only one staying in the house. Both of my parents went for an overseas trip leaving me behind, alone. But I couldn't blame them. I have my finals. Before I could fall into a deep slumber, Yoonmi decided to call me. "Hello?" I answered. "How's the date with Hanbin?!" Yoonmi asked from the other line sounding way too excited. "It wasn't a date! And, it was boring. I was all the way walking behind the both of them seeing them lovely dovey." I said as I sat up remembering that I haven't bathe. "Whuuut? Are you okay?" Yoonmi asked with sense of concern in her voice. "Yeah I'm fine, perfectly fine! Remember I've told you that I had moved on so, how could I not be fine?" I said trying to make her least worried. Yoonmi is my best female friends. We met on the day when I was lost, I couldn't find Hanbin and being only 7 years old doesn't help me with my sense of direction. She helped me to get back to my place with Hanbin crying all over when I got back because he thought he lost me for bad. From that day onwards, the three of us became inseparable. I thank Yoonmi for her existence because, if she didn't appear, I wouldn't have met her, I wouldn't have such a nice Friend and I wouldn't have anyone to share my feelings with. I do share my stories with Hanbin but you know, sometimes it's better off that you have a female Friend to talk with because boys can be really at times. I remembered telling Hanbin that I have a crush on Jinhwan oppa which he immediately told Jinhwan oppa about it and till now, the both of us are still awkward whenever we met on the street. Stupid Hanbin. To think about it, it's so embarrassing and stupid for me to tell Hanbin about it. From then on I never let Hanbin know about my crush. Not anymore. I'm afraid of him. I hang up her call as I walk into the shower. After a good 15 minutes shower, I came out from the restroom and checked my phone. My heart skipped a bit when I saw Hanbin's name on it. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter