Mrs. Wife

RF One Shot Collection


Hello everyone, it's been awhile. This is RAW! short & fresh from my brain, errors everywhere. Sorry & thanks for reading. Enjoy!

Inspired by Jesse Mccartney - Mrs. Mistake. Don't mind the song it's kinda sad. Lol

 

Mrs. Wife

 

"Yoong! NO!"

A shriek heard from the living room along with laughter.

"Call me oppa!"

"No!"

"Then I'm going to hang this over there." The boy teased his little sister by held up her stuffed cat.

"NO!!" She cried frantically

Emerged a tanned woman with a frown.

"Yoong--"

Hearing his name mentioned he quickly threw his sister toys anywhere.

"OMMA!" the little girl ran to her and hugged her legs tightly, tears all over her face.

She carried her little girl were automatically threw her tiny arms on her mother neck.

"Didn't omma tell you to not teasing your sister?" She spoke to the boy gently, with a frown still there.

The boy bit his lower lip.

She moved walking toward the couch nearby, gently placing the little girl there. Then turned to the boy, patting the spot next to his sister.

He obeyed quietly, through her eyes the boy knew that his mother had asked for an explanation.

"Soojung-ie didn't want to call me oppa." He mumbled

"Yoong is bad! Soojung-ie don't want to call oppa." The little girl argued back, glaring her older brother.

She let out a motherly smile.

"Princess, you cannot do that to your oppa if Mommy knows your attitude she will sad. And Yoong, you should help omma taking care of your sister, isn't that what your mommy told you, right?

The boy nodded slowly. "I'm sorry omma."

His little sister following with muffled voice because she just buried her face to the nook of her mother neck.

"Good. Now clean up your toys because grandma is coming soon. And Yoong stop throwing your sister's cat plushie." She said with firmly

The boy gasped, busted.

"When is mommy coming home?" Her little girl asked innocently

"Soon, baby." She answered bitterly

 


-

 


"Your last meeting has been postponed, do you want to go home?"

"No, it is too early. I want to confirm things that can be done as soon as possible."

"Ohno Sica, it was 7 o'clock in the evening instead of early. You have to go home, they need you, seriously."

"I aware of that, but before that I need to finish these jobs first." she smiled knowingly

"What jobs? You have completed all of the agreements this week. Gosh I do not understand you at all. God, how I feel sorry for them."

"You do not have to understand me this time Soonkyu, you sound like a granny" she chuckled

"Fine, suit yourself. Because you've made me sulk, I'm going home now."

"Thanks Soonkyu, see you."

 


-

 


"You skinnier, Yul. Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

"I'm perfectly fine Omma."

"I really need to scold her, how could she abandon her family like this. That’s why I love you more than my own."

"She's a good wife omma, blessed me with these kids." She smiled, gratefully

"Granny Jung, can you fix blacky's arm?" The little girl, making sad face

"Omo poor thing, what happened to it?"

"Yoong oppa threw it!" She whined, pointed to her brother

"I'm not!" The boy fired back

"Yoong.." Her mother warned

"I'm sorry Omma.."

"Because of granny's poor eyesight, how about asking for help to your mommy?"

"But mommy is not here..But can she?" She pouted

"Blacky's will be fixed when you wake up tomorrow princess." Yuri said, amused

"Really? Omma will fix it?"

"Of course, now go play with other toys."

"Thank you Omma!" She beamed, kissed her Omma and Granny's cheeks

"See, you could handle them perfectly fine and patiently. I could not imagine how Sooyeon do that. Horrible"

"You're right omma, she quite scary sometimes.."

Both of them laughed.

 

 

-

 

 

The door clicked, opened. Eyes opened in an instant, being a light sleeper she was.

"You're home.." Her voice cracked

"Why aren't you sleeping in our bed?"

"Cannot sleep without you and I'm worried."

"Aw I'm so sorry seobang, let's move to our bed. I'll sing a lullaby for you later.."

"You better, go get cleaned up. I'll check the kids first."

 

 

-

 

 

A few minutes later, she found her seobang already tucked under the blanket. She smiled, crawling into bed.

"Sleeping already?" She kissed her cheek

"No, just resting my eyes."

"Good. Now it's time for pillow talk. How it spends time with the kids?"

"So tiring, no day without quarreling though sometimes looks endearing. What about paperwork?"

"Not my thing, but I'm doing well this past week."

"So still want to switch roles?"

"Jung seobang? No thanks. I don’t fit in it. You'll always be my seobang, so go do your paperwork." She said, snuggled to her neck & arm wrapped around her waist

"I'm not asking for this at the first place." She chuckled, kissed the side of her head

"I'm just curious and I prefer taking care of our monkeys."

“And be a great wife..”

“Yeah wife..”

"Oh, you remind me of Soojung's favorite plushie. You should fix the arm, tomorrow morning before she wakes up."

"Easy thing, now sleep seobang."

"Good night Sicababe, love you."

"Love you too.."

"No lullaby?"

"Too tired."