Revenge of the wives! (RF + HyoCole)

RF One Shot Collection

Hello! :D this is the part 2, i won't take it long because it's also already posted on SSF so please enjoy :D

and maybe i should replied all your comments so here we go :)


 


@deungie : thanks for reading and i'm glad you enjoy it :)

@mynameiskay : hello noona! :) wow so you're one of my readers on ssf too? hehe thank you for loving my randomness, happy to see you here! tehee

@Tashy009 : it updated! :) thanks for reading

@KimKyuHyun : hello! oops sorry no kryber for you but i promised for you kryber after this :D

@YoonHyunshidae : hello :) thanks for reading!

 

 

 

'Revenge of the wives.'

 

 

 

Special thanks to my editor : kommcha


 





"Yah Fany-ah, do you think this will work?" Sunny asked, looking at Tiffany skeptically.

"Of course .. Don’t you get curious what they talk about when we’re not there? Don’t worry about this; I’ll will work out just fine,” Tiffany said as she scooped up a spoonful of ice cream.

Maknae kept on sighing; she was the only one who did not agree with
Tiffany’s plan. It would only bring trouble for them.

"I believe in Yuri. I should have just slept in the house instead of being here,” Jessica said, placing her elbows on the table and rest her head on the ready palms.

"I believe in Yoona too. We don’t need to do this unnie,” Seohyun agreed.

"Listen girls .. Let’s just say we're testing them. Lately Taeyeon has been coming home late.. I'm sure there is something going on with her," Tiffany said.

Jessica and Seohyun let out a sigh simultaneously. Tiffany has always been so stubborn. Sunny was sitting quietly, ignoring the commotions around her. She was deep in thought about something.

"I’m also curious about what Sooyoung has been up to. She been avoiding eye contacts with me, like she was hiding something from me," Sunny said sadly.

"Sunny-ah, don’t worry. We’ll know what’s wrong after this. Hyoyeon will do her best for us," Tiffany said with confidence.

"You’re so frustrating Fany-ah," Jessica grumbled in resignation at her friend’s stubbornness.

Seohyun shook her head and returned her focus to the book she was reading earlier. There was no use talking her unnie out of this.

"AH! Hyo is calling," Tiffany exclaimed while switching her phone to loud speaker so the rest of the girls could hear.

As soon they hear the chatters of their seobangs, Tiffany and Sunny gave the phone their full focus and listened in carefully, digesting every word that were coming out of their lovers.

"Hear that? I did it because she was starting to get wrinkles around her eyes! I can’t believe this," Tiffany exclaimed, annoyed at what she had heard over the phone.

Jessica sent a cold glance at Tiffany to silent her. "Wait .. Did Taeyeon just said that we’re forcing them to do stuff? I don’t do that," Jessica scoffed at what Taeyeon had accused them.

"I don’t either,” Tiffany said confidently

"I think unnie’s right," Seohyun defended Taeyeon before turning to look at her unnies.

"Huh what?" said the Duo Americano at the same time.

"I feel sorry for Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie. You two are just too hard on them," Seohyun said.

"I agree with maknae; you guys are always ordering them around. I let Sooyoung do whatever she likes," Sunny proudly bragged about her lax relationship with her lover.

The group was silent for a moment; they were all listening to how Yoona stated that she was a little upset with Seohyun’s overly concern with health and many other things.

"So what about you Seohyunie, huh? I think this is the reason why Yoona is so thin lately," Tiffany stated, raising an eyebrow at Seohyun.

"It’s for her anyway. She’s been working a lot lately. I don’t want her to get sick.”

"That’s not a good reason maknae. You’re just the same as us then." Tiffany grinned while Seohyun kept silent; she didn’t want to keep on arguing with her unnie.

Everybody was utterly quiet as they focused on the conversation that was blaring out from the tiny cell phone.

Tension filled the group as more revelations were made; there were many things they didn’t even think was important Jessica, who was bored the whole time, quickly shifted her position so that she could catch what was going on.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon you're so dead! Mine was candy, not strawberry!" Tiffany commented, feeling upset about her clueless girlfriend.

"That KkabYul gosh .. No wonder I found my lip gloss broken in the bathroom. And how could she think it was Tiffany's," Jessica murmured.

A few moments later, after the phone was hung up, the four girls looked at each other, each with a different reaction.

Jessica’s face hardened, Tiffany’s eyes burned with determination, Sunny donned rosy cheeks, from both anger and shame, while maknae didn’t seem to be at all affected why what she just heard.

"Guys .. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Tiffany asked.

"Let’s go back to the dorm and tie them all up then give them a good lesson," Jessica said coldly.




-=-=-




Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was in Kara's dorm, having a conversation with Hara and Jiyoung in the living room.

"So, I heard you just got some kind of trouble unnie?" Hara asked curiously.

"Nothing serious. It’s just for fun .. Hahaha~ I'm safe here so it’s OK." Hyoyeon grinned

"No wonder you're such a prankster unnie." The maknae shook her head at Hyoyeon’s display of playfulness.

"But you’ll be in trouble when you get back to your dorm unnie," Hara said.

"That means I will stay here until I'm completely safe. It’s my time to be with Nicole anyway. Wait, where is she? "

"She went shopping with the unnies so just wait and play cards with us then," Jiyoung suggested.

"Very nice! I’m good at that kekeke~"

"But I cannot guarantee that you'll be safe once Nicole unnie comes home," Jiyoung mumbled.

"Huh? What did you say?" Hyoyeon frowned.

"Nothing."





-=-=-





The seobangs were at the dorm. The tension and silence among the girls was unbearable. Yoona appeared to be enjoying ice cream in the kitchen; but in her hearts and minds, she was frantically thinking about what she would say to her girlfriend later.

They just found out that they were being eavesdropped; their girlfriends heard everything they had said earlier.
Someone was going to pay for this.

"What should we do?" Taeyeon voiced out her question to the girls that were sitting around her,

"Run away and hide." Yuri replied

"And when we come back, they’ll chop us into pieces," Sooyoung said, horror evident on her face.

"So ..." (Taeyeon)

"Better that we just surrender and prepare to die." (Yuri)

"There is no other option other than death.”(Sooyoung)

"So we're going to die?" (Taeyeon)

"Yes." (Yuri)

"We're so dead." (Sooyoung)

"No one can help us?" (Taeyeon)

"None." (Sooyoung)

"But let's talk about it first--" (Yuri)

"Talk about what?" Suddenly a voice broke out right behind them, sending a cold chill down their backs, especially Yuri.

They turned around and found their girlfriends standing there, arms crossed, eyes shooting angry glares. The girls gulped and found it hard to breathe.

"B-b-b-b-baby ..."

"Kwon seobang. Your room. Right NOW!” Jessica said in a cold tone, much colder than usual

Yuri sighed. She walked to her room while Jessica followed her. She turned toward Yoona and mouthed "help me" but all she got in return was a shake of head, indicating that her doom was inevitable.

"Kim Taeyeon, you know the way to my room right?" Tiffany said, till glaring at a frozen Taeyeon.

Taeyeon glanced briefly at Sooyoung with her puppy eyes.

"We're not that much different you know," Sooyoung whispered softly

Taeyeon sighed defeated and stood up weakly before heading to Tiffany's room with unsteady steps.

"Sooyoung ah my cutie," Sunny called with an overloaded dose of aegyo, making Sooyoung shudder in horror. She gulped once again. ‘Why was so dry all a sudden?’

"Y-Ye-Yes," she replied nervously.

"You want your room or mine?" Sunny asked with her "killer" eyes-smiles.

"Y-Your room. Mine’s a little messy."

"Okay let's go." Sunny helped Sooyoung standing up and held on to
Sooyoung's wrist. The latter was uncomfortable by the sudden action; she
felt like she being led into a lion’s lair.

After the unnies went to their room to resolv their own problem, the two maknaes shot each other a glance, and Yoona flashed her dorky smile at the maknae as she walked into the kitchen.

"Unnie ... I heard everything that you said .." Seohyun said while pulling a chair and sat facing Yoona

"I'm sorry, really sorry .. I didn’t mean to ---- "Yoona immediately apologized; her eyes pleading to be forgiven.

"Unnie I'm not angry on you so stop apologizing,” Seohyun said softly as she reached out for the older girl’s hands on the table

"You know I was just saying. It’s not that I don’t like it. I-- I.. "

"Unnie ... it’s okay I don’t mind. I realized that I was sometimes... too much-"

"But you did it for my own sake ..."

"There is something I want to tell you unnie .."

"W-what? You will not ask me to break up with you, are you?" Yoona said nervously, and squeezed the hand that was holding on to her.

The maknae shook her head and said, "Unnie .. One thing that had always bothered me.. You’re always surrounded by many handsome and beautiful people…You know what that means right? I trust you but just promise me that you won’t cheat on me."

Yoona was surprised. She finally understand what was bothering Seohyun. She smiled inside, happy that her problem wasn’t as serious as her unnies’.

"I promise. You're the one that I love baby," Yoona said, staring at the younger girl lovingly. Seohyun flushed at the sudden cheesiness that she was unfamiliar to.

"What’s with the sudden cheesines?" Seohyun giggled in response.

"You know who I learned it from."

"Yuri unnie?"

"Yes, my Appa." They both laughed happily and Yoona pulled Seohyun in, hugging her tight.

“I love you Yoong," Seohyun murmured





-=-=-





Yuri and her impending doom.


"You wanted to say something seobang?" Jessica asked.

She was standing in front of Yuri while the latter was sitting on the bed, staring at the floor.

"Nothing. I know I was wrong so just scold me," Yuri replied softly.

Jessica sighed lightly then squatted in front of Yuri and cupped her face,

Yuri's eyes widened in surprise at what was happening. She didn’t expect this to happen.

"Look, why do you feel like I’m forcing you do things you don’t want to do? You are making yourself feel like you have to do them Yuri," Jessica said calmly

Yuri kept quiet.

"Listen seobang, if you don’t want to do anything, all you need to do is tell me that you don’t want to do it. I wouldn’t know what you’re thinking if you don’t tell me. You need to be more assertive Yuri.”

"I'm sorry..."

"I don’t want you to apologize to me. We are a couple so we should be honest. If there is something wrong then let me know," Jessica said softly then pulled Yuri in her arms.

"I'm so sorry baby .. I just wanted to make you happy ..."

"How can I be happy when my sweet seobang is being tortured.”

"But why were you so angry?"

Jessica let go of her arms and pouted at Yuri. "I'm angry because you spilled my lip gloss. And you thought that was Tiffany’s too.”

"Your lip gloss? That pink one in the bathroom? I thought it was Tiffany's because it is pink!"

"Why are you so clueless seobang?" Jessica sighed slightly.

"Uuh fine, I'll buy you a new one!"

"Really?" Jessica raised her eyebrow.

"Sure! Everything for you princess," Yuri said with proud, big grin on her
face.

"But I bought it in the States."

"Eh? Well.. Err uhmm well I - sorry..” Yuri bit her lower lip, feeling
stupid once again in front of her girlfriend. Jessica could not help just
giggled.

"You and your fail cheesiness, but you’re always so sweet and romantic at
the same time. That’s why I love you so muc,." Jessica said before leaning
in for a kiss from Yuri's sweet lips. They broke off and held on tight to
each other.

"So we're okay now?" Yuri murmured into Jessica's right ear

"Yes for now, but let's see what I shall do with you," Jessica said, still
hugging her lover. She smirked.





-=-=-=-





In Soosun’s room.


"So are you going to yell at me?" Sooyoung started a conversation. She felt uncomfortable listening to the continuous sighs from Sunny.

Sunny shook her head and sighed yet again.

"You can yell at me you know. I'm used to it already, "Sooyoung said again weakly.

Sunny was frustrated. "You said that I would always yell and scold you without any reason right?"

Sooyoung nodded.

"Can you guess why?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "But do you love me?"

"Don’t try to steer away from this. Answer my question," Sunny grunted

"Do I always do the wrong thing in front of you?"

"There is nothing wrong with you Youngie."

"So.."

"Just so you know... why can’t you be cheesy and romantic like Yuri? Or be dorky yet so mature like Taeyeon? Or be caring and sweet like Yoona? Have you ever fought for me? You know, sometimes I feel tired," Sunny said bitterly, tears glistening in her eyes.

"You're tired of us? I knew this would happen ... if the other person is Hyomin. I understand. Everyone wants Sunbyung more than Soosun ... I-I-..."

Sunny slapped Sooyoung left arm hard and screamed, "YAH!! What are you talking about! This is not about Hyomin, this all about you Sooyoung. It's you! Why can’t you understand that I want to see you fight for me? I want to see that you care about me. Your ignorance makes me feel tired. Should I scream at you, scold or even hit you to get some attention from you? Am I so small that you couldn’t see me on your side? Why are you always making me cry!!?" Why are you making me like this?

Sunny couldn’t hold back her tears any longer, and she finally let it out. She knelt down besides the bed and cried out loud like a kid.

Sooyoung froze. Her heart broke into pieces seeing the girl she cares about crying in front of her. She felt guilty and realized how much she was hurting the older girl. She clenched her fists tight and pulled the vulnerable girl in for a bear hug.

"Why am I so stupid?"

"Yes you are a fool Choi Sooyoung," Sunny replied in tears.

"I love and hurt you in the same time by my selfishness. What should I do to make you stay by my side?"

"Just look at me, take me in your love, and ask me to stay with you," Sunny whispered, still crying in her arms.

"I apologize for making my sunshine cry. I will tie you in my heart and keep you there forever. If you are the sun, I'll be the sky that hugs and accompanies you during the day. If you’re the moon then I’ll be the night sky so that I can be with you."

Sunny sobbed in Sooyoung’s arms and hugged her even tighter.

"See? I can be cheesy and romantic like Yuri and from now on I’ll be caring like Yoona. I’m not sure if I can be mature like Taeyeon though. Maybe I can play around like her,” Sooyoung joked.

"Yah! Are you going to cheat on me?" Sunny broke the hugs then slapped Sooyoung’s arms playfully.

"Noo! I was just kidding. My heart’s just for you. Every one of its beat is for you, Sunny."

"Stop being so cheesy. It doesn’t fit with you." Sunny giggled.

"Yaah! You're the only one who asked me to be like that!"

"That was just an example!"

"Alright alright.. and errr-- stop being so y in front of the members and anybody else. You’re mine," Sooyoung said possessively.

"What? Yah! Yah! You just remind me about something. Why are you so blunt about these things in front of them!?"

Sunny continues to hit Sooyoung's arms annoyed

"Aw! Aw! Ouch OOW yah! That's not my fault. It was Hyoyeon’s fault. She forced me to answer. Ow! Ow! Stop hitting!"

"No mercy for you!"




-=-=-




And about the last pairing.



Smack!



Smack!



Tiffany hit the pillow with all her might.



*Gulp*



"You don’t even know how your wife tastes like. You check Sunny out, and you even compared us. How dare you Kim, you little…” Tiffany muttered irritably.



Smack!



SMACK!!



Taeyeon gulped once again and spoke,

"I-I didn’t check her out. I only said that she had everything a girl would wants. Why are you so jealous? "Taeyeon sighed.

"It’s normal that I feel jealous. I'm your girlfriend, your wife. You are mine, mine!" Tiffany shouted

"Omo! You even shout at me now? Where is my sweet mushroom? Are you my mushroom? I knew it! You’re not! Where are you hiding her huh?" Taeyeon said playfully.

"YAH! I'm serious!" Tiffany shouted as she threw a pillow that landed on Taeyeon’s face.

"Ouch! YAH!"

"WHAT? You want to yell at me too? Want to fight!!? "Tiffany said with clenched fist.

"w-what? Nononono! I was just surprised because you're throwing stuff all of a sudden." Taeyeon was afraid; she didn’t want Tiffany to explode at her.

"So what do you want? You should just say you're guilty and apologize to me already," Tiffany said while crossing her arms.

"W-why? I didn’t even say the wrong thing," Taeyeon said defensively.

"Okay fine you didn’t say the wrong thing, but you obviously have checked Sunny out! You like her huh? Well why don’t you just go out with her already!!"

"Hey.. Fany -ah ah why are you so angry ... pheew okay okay I'm sorry I checked her, but it was just a glance. I'm sorry really sorry.. Happy now?"

"Not good enough but....why do you always come home so late at night?"

"Gosh such an over-protective wife .. I visited my house." Taeyeon sighed.

"Why are you doing that every day?"

"Yah! Why are you like this? Am I not allowed to visit my own home?”

Taeyeon sighed, feeling annoyed; she doesn’t understand why Tiffany was acting strange and over-exaggerated likes this.

"Why are you scrutinizing everything that I do? I don’t think I can continue this anymore…”

"Taeyeoan ah." Tiffany mumbled, tears began to slide down from the corners of her eyes. She thought that maybe she was being too much. She shouldn’t be acting so possessive of Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon ah ... I'm sorry. I-I was just worry that you’ll getting bored with me and start playing around with others out of there..."

Taeyeon sighed, she felt guilty about earlier.

Taeyeon wiped Tiffany cheeks with her thumb and hugged her tight.

"What did you say, huh? Did you forget about what I told you last time already? You and your love is enough for me remember? You’re more than enough. You are amajjing Tiffany; there is no other girl who could capture my heart like you and your is the most smexy in the world," Taeyeon said in whisper.

Tiffany chuckled amused. "ByunTaeng as always, and I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah. I know I can be a little too much sometimes.”

“Sometimes?”

“YAH!”

Taeyeon smiled dorkily and pulled Tiffany in for a warm hug once again.

"Where my kiss?"

"Huh? No kiss for you and ... I’ve prepared a punishment for you already," Tiffany smirked, and Taeyeon felt goosebumps on her back.




-=-=-




"What are you doing here Hyoraengi?" Nicole said sweetly when she entered the dorm and spotted Hyoyeon lying on the couch.

"Ah! Welcome sweetie. Err-nothing, I'm just visiting.” Hyoyeon woke up and smiled awkwardly

"What's up with that smile? There must be something then. Tell me.. "

Nicole sat facing Hyoyeon and looked at her suspiciously. "Do not try to fooling me Hyo because maknae’s been calling me with what happened."

"WHAT! Uugh that little traitor..."

"Tell me," Nicole said coldly

"Uuhm yeah I got a problem .. But really I'm innocent I'm just a victim.. Trust me."

"Fine then. Pack all of your stuff and follow me back to your dorm," Nicole said coldly.

"Nonono! I cannot or-"

"Let's go." Nicole pulled Hyoyeon collar, ignoring her begging girlfriend that obviously dreaded going back.






-=-=-






"Aaaah”








“Aaahh”








“Right there”







“Aaahh”








“That feels good Yuri”






“Ahhhh”







“My shoulder please seobang...”

“I'm so proud that you have such good hands ... You're very good at massaging I’m feeling sleepy now. You’re not done though. After this, I want to eat ramyun. Would you make some for me? And I want to go to the bookstore and don’t forget to finish the books you were supposed to read," Jessica said with a sweet smile, though her tone indicated anything but sweet.

"Yes, your highness," Yuri replied politely and kept on massaging Jessica, who was laying on the coach in the living room. The rooms were being cleaned by Sooyoung. Thought this time Yuri was actually happy that her girlfriend asked her to do this.


-


"Sooyoung aah~ hurry up. There are four more rooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen to be cleaned. Why are you so slow?" Sunny stood behind Sooyoung, standing akimbo.

"Yaah~ how can I clean all of this by myself? I’ve never even cleaned this much in my life… Where Yuri, Yoona and Taeng? They must take part in this," Sooyoung grumbled, feeling annoyed that she was stuck with cleaning the entire house.

"Stop complaining and just do it. They already got their own tasks to do. Just keep on working and don’t even try to get out of this. Even if I’m not here, I still know whether you’re working or not,” Sunny gave out a last warning before going into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Uugh! This is torture. How could she do this to me after being lovey-dovey.." Sooyoung grumbled.




-



"Taetae... this is a list of what you’re going to buy today. It's for the groceries during the week and this Jessi's aaand this one is mine,” Tiffany said and showed her some "long", really long, notes.

"What? This is too much! I can’t do this alone!" Taeyeon gasped upon seeing the length of the papers.

"I don’t accept complaints. Just do this or you’ll be sleeping on the floor."

"Floor? We’re not even in the same room."

"I can always count on Sunny."

"What! Okay okay fine,” Taeyeon said defeated.

The maknaes came out holding hands and smiling happily.

"Unnie we’re go out," Seohyun said.

"Aigoo our children will go on a date? How cute!” Tiffany said excitedly while clapping her hands.

"YAH! Why are they allowed to play?! "Taeyeon exclaimed, feeling that she was treated unfairly.

"Shut up and get ready," Tiffany said as she glared at Taeyeon then turned to Yoona. "Alright Yoong take care of my daughter, okay?" Tiffany said sweetly.

"Sure unnie. See you later," Yoona replied joyfully

"Enjoy your date!" Tiffany shouted and waved at them.

A few minutes later after YoonHyun left the dorm, Nicole came with a resisting Hyoyeon in tow.

"Oh Nicole! I'm glad you’re here. I need someone here with me while Taeyeon’s out," Tiffany approached her guest and usher her in.

"Annyeonghaseyeo Tiffany .. Yeah I took this girl back to solve the problem."

Taeyeon and Yuri spotted Hyoyeon standing at the door while Sooyoung just came of the bathroom. They all glared at Hyoyeon and shot her a suspicious glance.

"I’ll break you into pieces," they all thought at the same time.

"Nooo! Sweetie help me! Do not leave me!" Hyoyeon shouted and begged when she saw murderous glares directed at her.

"YAAH TAENG HURRY AND CATCH HER!!" Sooyoung yelled.

"I GOT YOU BABY!!"

"TIED HER UP!!"





 

-THE END-