On the Night Like This (TaeNy)

RF One Shot Collection

pic credit : au meme @Tumblr

A/N : I was inspired by this song Mocca - On the night like this, but it seems my story isn't getting along with the song lol FAIL! sorry blush

 

 

 

"Taetae, can you come here? I could not sleep."

 

She said on the phone, in the middle of the night where everyone had a beautiful dream.

 

Here I go again, being me who cannot refuse whatever she asked.

 

Being me who cannot afford to say no to her.

 

Being me who fell from head over heel for a certain person, it was Tiffany Hwang.

 

My fellow member, my beloved girlfriend.

 

"Uhmmm..." with that our short phone conversation ended.

 

Slowly, still very sleepy I crawled out of my warm blanket. With my eyes still closed my feet sweeping the floor to find my slippers, without any noise so as not to wake my roommate and started walking out toward her room.

 

I felt cold air blowing on my skin made ​​me shiver and I saw the balcony door was open and there was Tiffany, sitting on the floor only with a mat underneath.

 

I sighed as I walked to her room to take a blanket.

 

"You might get a cold, why not bring a blanket?" I said sleepily as approached her; she just turned to me and gave me her sweet smile

 

"This was a beautiful night Taetae; I would like to share with you. Come here." she said, patting the place beside her.

 

I simply obey what she said. I put the blanket that I brought to her body and sat beside her.

 

"Let's share it. You will also get a cold." she said softly, moving closer to me and share the warmth of her body and blanket with her ​​head resting gently on my shoulder.

 

I looked into the sky where he said the night was beautiful, but not as I hope it's all black there is no twinkling stars.

 

I began to wonder, why she woke me up from my beautiful bed time just for this.

 

"Taetae don't be mad because I disturb your sleep time." she said, still leaning on my shoulder.

 

I was surprised as if she could read my mind. I cannot help just smiled and hugged her, kissed the tip of her head and inhaled the scent of her shampoo.

 

"I'm telling you tonight are a beautiful night, even though it cloudy, but become beautiful when you're here with me." She mumbled against my neck, her hot breath attacking me.

 

For the first time on this day my heart fluttered to hear her corny lines, made ​​me even more to wonder what happened to her today.

 

I think may be the lack of communication between us since she was very busy with her very first musical, while I get busy with other schedules.

 

Well, I'm not as busy as she was. It's just that I feel hesitant when going to call or send one or two short messages to her because I thought I would only disturb her concentration. I couldn't be her who can easily express her feelings through words, not only to me, but to all members.

 

I couldn't be her who could text or call me just to remind me of "don't forget to take the vitamins Taetae." or "Have you eaten?" and stuff to show how much she cared about me.

 

I wouldn’t be able to be like her. All I can do is hold her like this showered her with affection, just like everyone said actions speak louder than words.

 

"Taetae ..."

 

"Yes."

 

"Don't think too much."

 

"I don't."

 

"But your heart beating fast if you think hard."

 

Here she goes again, knows me so well. I smiled when her hands started playing with my fingers that resting on her lap.

 

"I missed moments like these, I missed us."

 

"And I miss you."

 

She looked up, her eyes showing guilt staring straight at me. "I'm sorry." she said

 

"Don't be." I brought my hand to her cheek and caressed, then lovingly kissed her forehead.

 

She pulled me in a tight hug. I knew she would not let me go so soon, so I decided to stay like this. I hope my carelessness toward her could be paid by my actions.

 

I just want her to feel loved by me, by my action because sometimes words are full of intrigue.

 

Her arms wrapped around my body started to loosen. I knew she falls asleep when I heard her snoring lightly. It made ​​me feel guilty for keeping her outside and now I have to wake her up.

 

"Fany-ah, let's go back to the room." I whispered in her ear, she stirred a little with that I reposition to help her up and propped her tired body on me.

 

I helped her lie in bed and tucked the blanket around the body. Worried if she really catches a cold because prolonged on the outside, I don't forget to give a kiss goodnight on the forehead.

 

She suddenly held me on the wrist before I could move away to my own room instead, she said: "don't go Taetae." as usual she would say, but it was "I want you to stay." That coming out of

 

The words sounded sweet in my ears, I feel warm, loved and told me that she needed me. Made me falls in love with her again and again.

 

There is no doubt for me to answer that without she asking me to stay.

 

I would stay with her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fail-END-