Kind of a date

Meet me in the math class after school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! ~

Thank you very much for every one who subscribe this story. In the comments some of you wanted that I write what happens to Jimin and Suga. And here I am. It's not good. I know. I made it really quickly. Hope you like it. ^-^

 

Kind of a date


'. Why this happens to me? What did I do to deserve this? I'm ing idiot. I shouldn't have opened my mouth once again.'
I was waiting him in the lobby. Last lesson had just ended. I wish it could last just a little more. I didn't want to see him. Of course it's nice to go movies with your crush but my crush is a total . I don't even know why I like him. He's always cold and rude to everyone. Okay, he's handsome but still. He was mean to Jungkook. 
I sighed. Everyone has already left. 'Where he was? Maybe he just fooled me.' I almost gave in when I heard familiar voice.
"Hey you! Come already."  
I was irritated. "I'm the one who waited." Suga just shrugs his shoulders. 
'He's really annoying.' 
"What movie you were gonna watch?" Suga asked. 
'.' I forgot.
 'What I'm gonna say? I just lied to him that we were gonna go to movies.'
"We didn't think about it yet." I said quickly as possible. Luckily he didn't notice anything.
"Alright. I guess I can choose then." Suga stretched his arms while walking to the door.
"Yeah. I don't really mind." 

We were silently standing on the line. It was a bit uncomfortable how close Suga was standing. "W-what do y-you wanna watch?" I stuttered. 
"Let's watch Deadpool. Is that okay to you?" Suga asked. I just noded. I didn't know the movie.
"Two tickets to Deadpool please."
"Here you go." Ticket vendor said politely.
I was looking for my money when Suga interrupted me. "I pay."
"Y-you don't need to." I said.
"I want to." It made me silent.

I felt bad because I didn't pay the ticket so I bought popcorn for us. We sat in the middle of the theatre. It was just perfect place. There wasn't much people either. Good because it would be awkard if someone in our school saw us and probable people would start gossip about us.
During the movie Suga's hand was resting beside my hand. I couldn't really concentrate on the movie because of it. Luckily it was dark so he couldn't see my face which was red. 
It wasn't really my kind of movie. Too much action and black humor. Suga insted looked like he enjoyed it a lot. He yawned. "Do you want to eat something? We could go somewhere." 
Should I go? I couldn't think more when I heard myself already saying. "Yeah. Sure."  'Damn it. Why I always say stuff without thinking?'
"Great. We could go to that coffee shop." He pointed out a peaceful looking coffee shop across the road.

We selected a place from corner. I had ordered a caramel macchiato and Suga had taken caffe latte. We were sitting next to each other. I hate that everything h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter