Final

Meet me in the math class after school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wind felt so warm on the skin. I could almost smell fragile scent of flowers. Sun was going down. He took my hand gently. I looked up at his beautiful eyes. Everything was just perfect. Very slowly he came closer and closer. I closed my eyes.


"Hey Jungkookie! Stop daydreaming! Lesson is over already!" I groaned. "Ahh! Jimin why did you have to disturb me." I answer annoyed. Jimin just chuckled."I guess you dreamed about guy who has liliac hair and he's pretty handsome too. Am I right Jungkookie?" Jimin said teasingly big  smirk on his face. I just blushed and mumbled quietly. "I just hate you Jimin" He heard me and smiled. "I love you too Jungkookie""Let's go to eat. It's already lunch time" Jimin reminded. "Yeah yeah. Just a minute." But Jimin never listens to me. He took my bag and ran away. "Come on Jimin!" I rolled my eyes and ran after him. He is so childish sometimes.

 

"Have you got any cards or presents today?" Jimin asked while we were eating. I gave him a weird look and stopped eating  my noodles. "No. Why would I?"  
"You have forgot, right? It's 14th of February Jungkook." Jimin said like I should know what he was talking about. 
It took me a while to realise. "Oh! Is today Valentine's day?" How could I be so dumb.
"Yeah Jungkook. You're such fool." He laughed. 
"Why should I remember! I don't have anyone special." I continued eating but I felt like Jimin was staring at me so I looked up. "What?"
"Really Jungkook? What about the guy you keep looking at all the time?" Jimin teased. "You're always blushing when I talk about Taehyung. Are you sure that you don't have anyone Jungkookie?" 
"Just shut up Park Jimin or we will disscuss about Min Yoongi instead. Do you want that?" Now was Jimin's turn to blush. I smirked victoriously. I knew about Jimin's crush to the older boy. 
"You little brat! Don't you dare to threaten me!" He looked at me angrily and was ready to punch me. I could only laugh. 

 

We were talking in front of class  when I notice that someone was approaching us. Short guy who has pale skin and look pretty handsome but his expression right now didn't look good at all. I gulped. It was Suga also known as Min Yoongi. He was pretty popular. What I have heard was that he was badass and also Jimin's crush. I don't know what Jimin sees in him.

'What on earth he could want from us?' It made me little nervous. 
Jimin looked much more nervous than me and started to bite his nails. "Jimin stop that! Just calm down." I slapped his hand down. Jimin gave me a worried glance.
"Hey you!" Suga said. His voice was cold. Everybody turned to look at us. 
"Me?" I said uncertainly. "Yeah" He rolled his eyes. 
"You need to just drag your in the math class after school. Got it?" Suga said harshly.
"W-why should I?" I asked nervously. That was a mistake.
"Don't ask! Just do it!" He almost shouted. 
"H-he's not c-coming" Jimin said trying to sound calm. "W-we a-are going to the m-movies."
"Is that so? Then I'm going with you to the movies and Jungkook was it? He goes where he needs to." Suga said like it was already decided. I was afraid to say anything and Jimin was also silent. His face was totally red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter