Little Satan

Airport Prince
 

Kai can't contain grinning from ear to ear as he browse all the photos taken at the airport earlier. Minzy and him did cause quite a scene. A lot of fans found it funny, while others are having second hand embarrassment from Minzy. 
 
"So you find it amusing."
 
"Contain your prince syndrome you bastard."
 
Said D.O and Sehun. The laughter in their voices made him laugh really loud, even bouncing from his seat, they have to hold him down and cover his mouth. 
 
"Aish! You punk, aren't you a handful?!" 
 
His shoulders are shaking and his laughter got muffled while he struggles from their strong grip. The other members just gave them a knowing look, shaking their head, amusement in their faces.
 
He is not laughing at Minzy at all. In fact, he finds their situation cute, it makes him giddy, he can't help laughing. But there's no way these punks are gonna know that. 
 
Its a good thing 2NE1 is not on the same flight or else they could've witness his sudden outburst. They might see it on a different light, thinking he's making fun of their maknae. He doesn't want to come out as rude, especially in Minzy's eyes. 
 
His laughter died with the thought. He can only hope she's not upset right now with all the articles with their pictures and videos on the internet. 
 
The two felt he already stop struggling so they let him go. He seated properly and arrange his shirt. He then massage his left shoulder as he glares simultaneously at D.O and Sehun. It already that he is seated in between them. 
 

"It hurts dammit!"

 

"You'll get over it."

 
 
D.O said making him feel whiny. 
 
They are still flying, two more hours before they land in LA. There are only two other idol group in the same flight with them. Its an industry protocol that there shouldn't be too many idol groups in the same flight.
 
"This is why I like seating alone, with a bigger cabin so nosy people won't see what I do with my phone."
 
"Oh please. But come to think of it, who would have thought you have that effect on Minzy." 
 
With D.O's sudden change of topic, he moves from his seat, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. The plane feels like extra quiet too. 
 
"Right man? It's epic! That girl is void with emotions. I'm so used with her poker face every time we see her backstage." 
 
Sehun added. 
 
"Shut up! I've seen her smile, I heard her laughed. She is just shy and reserved."
 
D.O moved from his seat to take a closer look at him, raising a brow. Sehun snickering got his attention shift. 
 
"Damn! I forgot your teenage crush on her! And oh! I remember when you've been watching all of her dance-"
 
"Remember when I don't want you to talk? That is now!"
 
He heard chuckles from around. Sehun just put him on blast. Definitely his other members are eavesdropping. Looks like someone's gonna get some beating later. He can feel his ears are getting hot.
 
"It's not a crush! That's just me being a fan!" 
 
He try defending himself. But these two just won't let him live. 
 
"Same difference, man." 
 
"Minzy's been your longest crush ever!"
 
D.O and Sehun said, teasing him. 
 
"Thank you for the broadcast. You might want to say it louder so people from the back can hear." 
 
"And just so you know, I don't like her like that."

He added. But damn it, he sound like convincing himself.
 
Does he like her like that?
 
"Jeez, man. You don't have to shout."
 
Sehun said dramatically. Little satan is really testing him. He raise his hand, acting like he's about to hit him. Sehun yanks from his seat immediately. 
 
"She's probably pissed at you anyway."
 
He looks at D.O as he said it. He shrugged like its no big deal. He leans back into his seat and put his ear phones on. He is officially ignoring them.
 
Deep inside he feels so uneasy. She sure is pissed at him, alright. But she can't be that mad, right? He close his eyes to keep his troubled look to himself. He is torn between making it up to her to thinking of why would he bother anyway. 
 
His thoughts lingered until they finally landed. 
 
At the arrival area, he watches Sehun approach him. He nods at him while he hands him a can beverage. They are waiting for their managers to gather and make sure they all got their stuff. 
 
"About a while ago.."
 
"What?"
 
"So we're good if I make a move on Minzy."
 
"What!"
 
"Just to make it clear."
 
"You don't even like her."
 
"You don't know that."
 
Sehun smirks before he walks past him. He is dumbfounded, he can only watch his back as he walk away. He huffs before looking the other way.
 
Little satan is really up to his very last nerve.