Airport Prince

Airport Prince

 

 

The sun is not yet rising but Minzy is already all dressed heading to the airport. She doesn’t feel sleepy at all since she looked forward for the day to be on stage again after their long hiatus as a group. She’s excited, yes. In fact she barely slept last night yet she feels so rested.

As expected the Incheon Airport is crowded with media photographers and fans since big groups from YG, SM and other Entertainments are all leaving today for a major overseas KPOP-Festival that have a line up of artists that is likely rare to happen.

Her manager pulled the car to the curb and she remained well seated inside while her manager puts down and arrange her stuff outside. As she wait inside the car for her unnies to arrived as well, she saw the EXO members pass one by one to the side where she is seated to. Looks like their van is parked at the back of her car.

“Omo!” she exclaimed when someone suddenly leaned forward towards her window. Her eyes widened when she recognize the person, it’s EXO Kai. She chuckled when she realize he’s checking out himself. She can’t help but stare at his face as well while he looks at his reflection on the fully dark tinted car window.

“Wow he’s really cute.” She unconsciously whispered to herself. She’s staring at him for quite a good time before he stood up straight when one of s calls his attention. He’s already maybe a two or three steps away from her car when her manager knocks on her window and calls her name.

“Minji-ya, you can come down now, your unnies are here.” 

“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed.

She wants to smack her manager’s head cos his voice is loud enough for Kai to hear. Just as what she thought, Kai looks back, staring at her as if he can see her through the tinted window. She felt like all her blood went up to her face. 

“Minji-ya!” her manager shout and opened her door.

“Ugh! Oppa!” she whines in a very low frustrated voice.

She glances at him again and she felt like her heart stop when she saw Kai looking at her.

Her jaw drops when he suddenly smirks, trying to hold his laugh, and a smile curved his lips as he run his fingers through his hair as he continue walking along with s.

Her shock turns into irritation. “The nerve! He should be the one embarrassed and not me!” she then hears her manager laugh.

“Does our maknae find the boy cute? Eh?”

“You did it on purpose, didn’t you oppa?!” She whines and slightly hitting his manager’s arm.

“What’s going on here?” Bom unnie interrupts.

“Nothing much, just making fun of this young lady”

“Aish, stop that!” She can tell that her Bom unnie is just fake-scolding the manager in front of her but in fact she’s really curious and can’t wait to know about what just happened. She rolled her eyes on them and started walking. She can still hear their giggles as she walks away from them.  Her mind still on the boy who made her heart skipped a beat. She holds her chest and her heart is still beating fast.

“Aish!” still feeling flustered, she stomp her foot and pouts.

Little did she know, everything was caught on cameras.