Beginning (part 3)

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

Jiyong slowly walked toward Taeyeon with a grin. Maybe Kiko was right!

'Tae?' He tapped her shoulder gently for attention and smiled widely toward her but It made Taeyeon pissed because of that stupid smile. She thought that the reason behind that smile was Kiko. 'Taeyeon' 

'What do you want?' She snapped and glared. 

'What's wrong? Are you angry?'

He smiled when she muttered stupid dragon then backed to glare at him again. 

'Are you jealous?'

'Wha...what?' Taeyeon stuttered as Jiyong grinning. 

He tried to take her hands but got a slapped on his hands instead. 'You're jealous.'

'I'm not.'

'You are.'

'I said I'm Not!'

'Just admit it Tae. You're jealous.'

'Why would I be jealous?' 

'Because you like me.'

'Nonsense! I don't like you. NEVER. I won't like playboy like you.'

Jiyong' smile suddenly faded away replaced with hard and cold expression. Taeyeon mentally cursed herself for her stupidly blabbing. 

'So all this time you think I'm a playboy despite all my effort to court you.' 

He looked hurt. 

'Let's go back. You can Wait here. I'll bring the car.' 

'Jiyong! I'm'

Jiyong cut her 

'No need to say anything. I understand.'

He quietly walked passed Taeyeon to the car park. They could actually park in front of the house but Taeyeon wanted to walked because the neighbor was so beautiful and safe. So Jiyong parked the car a few blocks away. 
Taeyeon just stood there with her face down to the ground. She flinched when she heard a loud sound like something crushed then her brain thought about the worse. 

'Jiyong.'

She ran toward the fence and looked around. 

Her heart stopped. She couldn't breath. 

She saw a speeding motorbike like someone chased it and there Jiyong was lying down on side of the road. 

'Ji Jiyong. Are you ok?' She kneeled down frantically next to him and shakes his body ' Ji can you hear me? Open your eyes.' 

She started to cry and looked around but nobody there. She searched for her phone and dialed the ambulance. 

'Jiyong... ji.' She cared his face while weeping. There's a blood on his head and arms.  Jiyong was unconscious. 


At the hospital 

Rubbing her wrist was what Taeyeon always do when she's anxious and nervous. Taeyeon sat still in front of the hospital room. She had asked the hospital not to leak any kind of information about her and Jiyong. Otherwise she would sued them. It seem like forever when it's just 10 minutes since Jiyong was taken into that room. She could only saw the nurse s came in and out and gave her a strange look which she couldn't care less about it. Right now Jiyong is the most important. 

After what it seem like forever, the doctor finally came out and she rushed to him. 

'Is he ok, doctor?' 

Taeyeon nervously asked. 

'I'm sorry to tell you this but Mr. Kwon hit his head hard on the concrete and' 

The doctor paused which made Taeyeon even more anxious. 

'He most likely will not wake up.'

'Ye...s'

'He's in coma Miss. Kim. I'm sorry to tell you this but we try our best.'

'It it's can't be. There's not much blood and and..'

'That's the problem. The inside wound is more dangerous than the outside.' The doctor tapped her shoulder with a kind smile. 'You can see him now. I'll inform his family.' 

With that he left leaving Taeyeon stood there emotionless. She didn't know what to think. Everything became blank. 

With a heavy heart Taeyeon pushed the door open and slowly painfully walked into the room. Tear rolled down on her cheek as she saw Jiyong lying there on the white bed with a lot of machine around him. Only the beep sound was heard in the room. Taeyeon sat next to his bed and hold his hand tightly. She continued to cry silently by herself for a whole minutes before using other hand to care his face gently. 

'Can't you wake up for me?' She whispered as she kissed his hand. 'Jiyong please. Wake up.' She stood up and hugged his torso 'I didn't mean what I said even thought I hope I really I meant it. Yes I'm jealous and I'm angry because I'm such a coward.' 

She kissed his dry lips and lingered for a moment. 

'I like you since you kissed me that morning when you took me home. I like you a lot that it's scare me. I thought it's just an attraction.' She paused and took a deep breath. She squished his hand 'But when I see you like this. I realize I'm no longer like you Jiyong.'

She paused for the nth time and stared at Jiyong for a long time. 

'I love you Jiyong. So much.'

'I love you too.'

Taeyeon blinked her eyes multiple times.  

Am I hearing thing?

But when she lift her head she saw Jiyong freaking opened his eyes and smiled at her. 

'Wh...what happen? Doctor said you're in coma!'

'I asked him to help me otherwise I probably will never hear those three words from you.'

'You trick me?' Taeyeon stood up and pulled his hand away from him. Angry. 

'Taeyeon I'm 

'Are you having fun?'

'Wh..at?'

'Are you having fun seeing me act like a fool like this?'

'No! Tae, listen to me.'

'I need to go now since you're fine.'

She picked up her bag then turned toward the door but Jiyong was fast enough to catch her hand. 

'...' Jiyong fell on the floor as he suddenly stood up cause him to dizzy. Even this accident wasn't serious. He still got a bandage on his arm and forehead. 

'Are you ok? Did you hurt?'

Seeing Jiyong on the floor Taeyeon immediately kneeled down next to him. 'I'll call the doctor.'

But Jiyong stopped her 'I'm fine.' He hold her hands and looked into her beautiful eyes that always made him weak 'don't leave me. I'm sorry that I lie to you. But I can't wait anymore. I can't wait to call you mine. I love you Taeyeon. I love you so much that I can't imagine my life without you.'

Taeyeon was silently sobbing as she listen to his words. His eyes showed nothing but sincerely. She found herself hold also hold his hand as he continue. 

'Will you be my girlfriend?' 

The worlds seem like to stop rotate as the two of them kneel on the floor looking at each other. Jiyong hold his breath as he was waiting for her answer. The next second he saw Taeyeon smiled and another second he felt her lips on his. They're kissing before Taeyeon pulled away and whispered to his ear 'There's no turning back Mr. Boyfriend.'

 

 

******
A short update!

Sorry guys for not able to update for this long. I been thinking whether to stop or continue. The problem is that I like and want to write but my talent is limited TT.