Begining (Part 1)

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

Hello.... It's me!

Hope you guys enjoys it!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

January, 2013

Taeyeon

 

I woke up with a feel like somebody rapidly throw rocks on my head. Damn, I shouldn’t have drink so much! With so much difficulty I opened my eyes and adjust the light that illuminated the room. Am I sleeping in Fany’s room? No, Fany’s room was pink. Was it Sunny? Hyoyeon? No! so where is the hell am i?

My body became stiffen as I felt an arm on my waist specifically hugged me from behind. My heart was beating fast like it’s going bust out when I realized that I was completely under the cover while this person owned my body. Maybe it’s a dream. Ok it’s dream…1.2.3. I closed my eyes, opened, then closed again 1.2.3… and shaked my head but hell, who am I kidding? This person even snuggled closer more like kissing my and I’m fully aware that he’s also now that our body touch. And when I finally fully awaked and understood the situation I currently in, I used the talent that my parents gave me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…OH MY GOD!!!’ A very high pitch yet feminine voice was echo throughout the room. ‘WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?’

‘Keep your voice down. I need to sleep.’ Jiyong murmured with his eyes still close before use pillow to cover his face. Get OUT!!!! If this person audition at YG, will definitely pass  Just he was about to enter dream land, again that annoying shouting voice was heard yet this time he felt constantly kicking and throwing things on his body. ‘YOU. YAH….I Ask Who Are YOU???’

‘Stop shouting, will you!’

But the scream didn’t stop and the kick still went on.

Couldn’t take a violent kick anymore, Jiyong got up abruptly and turned to the source of this loud voice ‘What the….’ But nothing came from his mouth as he saw the owner of this annoying high pitch voice ‘Tae…Taeyeon?’

‘G dragon?’

He couldn’t believe what he just saw. Snsd Taeyeon was a hot and y girl from last night? God! How can she look so beautiful in the early morning? Get a grip Kwon Jiyong! And when his eyes felt on her body it’s surely not a dream. She had only a comforter wrapped around her body showing her smooth milky collarbone. What a sight!

‘What are you looking at?’ She snapped him back to reality and tighten her grip on the comforter. ‘ert.’

‘ert?’ He repeated her word more like a question.

‘Yes. Why are you staring at me like that?’ She glared.

‘Excuse me, look. I’m a man and if there’s a grown up women with only a comforter around her body, it’s natural to stare. And why so woke up when I saw and touch everything last night?’ He didn’t mean to sound like a rude ert but it’s already slipped away. But her crimson red cheek made him grin. Teasing isn’t illegal right?

Taeyeon swear she’s going to kill those two when she met them and made a metal note NOT TO believe Kwon Yuri and Kim freaking Hyoyeon when go to the club. Look what she got, waked up with a stranger with a bad mouth. And worse it’s play boy G Dragon! How embarrassing!

‘What happen last night?’ Taeyeon coolly said when actually shaking inside but then blamed herself for asking stupid question.

‘What do you mean WHAT?’ Jiyong raised his brow.

‘Just forget everything’ She answered clearly annoy at his respond. This man really get on het nerve. How can he be so comfortable! Right! He must be used to it.

‘Everything?’ He smirked and started to fake count his fingers ‘Like how we met at the club?’

Taeyeon nodded dumbly 

Gosh! She’s so cute. Since when did you like cute girl Kwon Jiyong?

‘We drunk, kissed, came to my house then kissed again’

Again she nodded not paying attention as her eyes scanned around the room.

‘I took off your clothes and…’

‘Stop!! No need for that. Just forget whatever happened last night from the moment you enter the club until now at this moment.’

‘Why should i?’ Now Jiyong was really enjoyed teasing this little lady ‘It’s such a HOT memory.’ He wiggled his eyebrows.

“ert!’ She hit him with a pillow with one hand.

 

‘Do you know what a ert do?’ Jiyong grinned while scooter closer to Taeyeon and without her noticed, he pinned her down on the mattress. ‘

‘Wh…at are you doing?’ Taeyeon stuttered as their face just an inch away. She clutched the comforter before harshly pushed him. ‘I…I think I should to go now.’ She got out of the bed with comforter leaving Jiyong on the bed. ‘Oh my God! Wear something, will you?’ She closed her eyes after seeing Jiyong’s body.

‘Will not. C’mon I don’t mind.’

‘You ert Dragon!!’ Taeyeon shouted with her eyes closed.

‘Alright alright. Geez…how many time did you call me ert just in a short time?’ Jiyong wore his clothes still kept his eyes on Taeyeon who was shaking her head furiously. ‘You can open your eyes now.’ Jiyong could only chuckled of how innocent she was. Taeyeon was definitely not someone who party and sleep with a stranger. Damn…he’s the lucky stranger! He sat back on the bed watching Taeyeon collected her clothes and chuckled as he watched Taeyeon stumbled while she bended down to picked up her clothed around the room while murmuring and shaking her head from time to time.

Cute!

 

Taeyeon realized the she must looked so funny right now picked up her clothes as she felt Jiyong looked at her every move. Can’t he just get out? Aish! How would I face him later? And where the hell are my jacket and shirt?

There it is! She sighed in relieve when she saw her shirt laid down near Jiyong bed’s side. When she got it in her hand, she suddenly remember how his sweet lips moved on her kissing her everywhere. Aish, Stop thinking about that Taeyeon! He’s a player! She again shaked her head and then looked at her shirt was shattered into piece as if it was teared apart. Yes, he ripped it. Tsk tsk! What did you do Kim Taeyeon?

‘Opp… Sorry, we were pretty hurry.’ This made her even more embarrass. How i want to punch that handsome face? Wait, did I just say he’s handsome? 

‘Shut up!’ she pointed at him using her hand which full of her clothes and Jiyong playfully raised his both hands surrender before left the bed and came back with a new t-shirt.

‘Here, wear mine.’

She hastily took the shirt and ran to the bathroom leaving Jiyong smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

After 20 minutes of changing plus throwing tantrum in the bathroom, Taeyeon finally came out wearing Jiyong’s T-shirt and Jiyong also dressed up as well. He was sitting on that bed again playing his phone while humming nonsense song.

‘Emm….I need to go now.’

Jiyong put his phone into his pocket and stood up ‘I’ll take you. Where do you want to go?’

‘NO need! I can go by myself.’ She waved her hands.  

‘You didn’t bring your car, remember? If you want to take taxi and appear on every front page, up to you. Or do you want to have scandal with me?’ He secretly smile when she look convince. ‘Let’s go!’ He caught her by surprised by taking her soft hand with his as they walked out side by side. So she used my shampoo. Jiyong smiled to himself but frowned when Taeyeon took her hand back and walked past him. Aish! This girl. Can’t she see that I’m trying to be nice here!

 

 

 

The ride was extremely uncomfortable for Taeyeon because she could felt that Jiyong always looked at her from time to time, whereas Jiyong was curious as hell about this certain Kim Taeyeon. Just before she’s so cute and talkative even violent but now she became mute cold as ice.

‘Are you usually this quiet?’ Jiyong asked the quiet Taeyeon. Since they got in the car, Taeyeon and Jiyong didn’t share even a single word and he had no idea why he so curious about this girl. She was clearly didn’t like him and tried to avoid him as much as possible. ‘

‘Just has nothing to talk.’ She replied still looking out of the window. ‘We’re not even friend.’

‘Can’t you be nice to me? It’s not like I rapped you or something.’

‘Look, Mr. Dragon. Can’t you see I’m trying not to talk about THAT? And isn’t it better to act like we’re before?’

‘I don’t want.’

‘Are you seriously trying to pick a fight with me?’

‘Why should I pick a fight with my girlfriend?’

‘Since when and how did I become your girlfriend?’ Taeyeon gave him as Are you kidding me look.

‘The moment we kissed? Or when we…you know…’ He wiggled his eyebrows playfully. And just when Taeyeon was about to open her mouths Jiyong spoke ‘We’re arrive, Baby!’

 

‘Don’t ever call me that! I’m not Your girlfriend and will never be.’ Taeyeon got even more angry because Jiyong just smile at her. Took a deep breath, she got out and harshly closed the door.

‘Wait!’ Jiyong stopped her. ‘Walk to this side’ He motioned her. ‘You forget something. Hurry! Do you want someone see us?’

Taeyeon annoyingly walked and bended down to leveled with Jiyong ‘What d.o..’ Without her knowing Jiyong already kissed her on cheek. ‘A boyfriend goodbye kiss!’

‘Yah!’

‘Goodbye, honey!’ He drove off leaving Taeyeon dumbfound.        

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               

 

 

Today had past and Jiyong as usual stayed in his recording room to work on his music but unusually he couldn’t focus. Like delusion he kept hearing and seeing thing, not a thing but a certain human more like an angle Kim Taeyeon. He chuckled alone when he remembered how she tangled her legs with comforter to her priceless expression when he stole a kiss on her cheek. Her smile her smooth and white skin her voice….damn What did you do to me Kim Taeyeon! Do I like her already? This fast?

But he really miss and want to see her. I need to do something. Jiyong let out a frustrated sight didn’t aware that s had been watching him quietly for a while now.

‘Are you Ok, Ji?’ Yongbae finally asked which caught Jiyong off guard.

‘Oh. Since when did you guys arrive?’ He put his pencil down and turned to his friends.

‘For a while now but you just too occupied with whatever you think about.’

Top walked to his table and picked up a paper ‘You haven’t write even a single word yet you look like you’re just finished taking math exam.’

‘You look like you’re about to confess your love, hyung!’ Seungri rubbed his chin like some sort of expert but then whine because Jiyong just hit his head. ‘Auch, That’s hurt, Jiyong Hyung’

‘You and your nonsense though.’

‘So what bother you?’ Yongbae asked.

‘It’s like this… if you keep thinking about a girl, does it mean you like her and if she ignore you. Does it mean she doesn’t like you or hate you?’

‘Who is YOU?’

‘Aish, just answer.’

‘Well it can be either she hate you or she’s scare.’ Daesung answered ‘But hyung, aren’t you super experience in this?’

‘Who said it’s me?’ Jiyong quickly denied. ‘It’s my sister’s friend who asked me. And what do you mean she scare?’

‘Because you’re G Dragon.’

‘I said it’s not me!’

‘Whatever you said. Just take you as an example. She might be afraid that you’re just play around so to be safe she need to stay away from you as much as possible. You’re a playboy of S.Korea.’

‘Hmm…’

 

 

 

Taeyeon

 

It’s been two week since that day and guess what, the G Dragon wouldn’t stop bugging me. He kept calling and texting and sending flower whenever I was at dorm. Strangely he knew my schedule better than me. And today was no different, he again sent me a flower.

‘Seriously Tae, Who is this secrete guy?’ Fany again gave me a flower. ‘He keep sending this to you. I think we should just quite being a singer and sell flowers.’ She sarcastically said while I placed flower at the corner of the room which was covered by different kinds of flowers.

‘Maybe a fan.’ I lied despite knowing exactly who was it. ‘I’m just too popular!’

‘Tsk Tsk… such a brat! Are you dating someone behind my back?’

‘What with sudden question?’

‘Just that your phone keep ringing nowadays.’ She pointed to my phone. Luckily I faced the screen down so she had no idea who was the caller.

‘Oh, a friend from my hometown. We met again and decide to keep in touch.’ I secretly cheered myself to be able came up with such a good alibi. ‘I’m going to answer this.’ I picked up my phone and walked to my room. Fany just nodded as she got occupied to her favorite drama. 

 

 

 

‘Gosh! Jiyong. Don’t you have anything to do?’ I answered as soon as I locked the door. ‘My members will find out of you keep this up.’

‘I just miss my girlfriend.’ He casually said.

‘Seriously, Jiyong….How many times do I need to remind you that I’m not your girlfriend?’

‘I keep my word. I said that I’ll court you.’        

 

Yeah, you heard it right. After a week of that night, he suddenly called me and told me that he liked me. And of course I just dropped the call. Why would he like me when we have never talked properly? He may just attached to me for a while. I don’t want heartbreak.

 

‘This is not a joke Jiyong.’

‘Who said I’m kidding? I’m dead serious right now.’

‘Kwon Jiyong!’

‘Go out with me.’

‘What?’

‘Go out with me five time. And if you still don’t change your mind, I’ll give up. Deal?’

I don’t what what happen to me but I said ‘Deal.’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~