Snotty turtle

Rekindle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


We reached the Bighit office before I even realized, my mind entirely being occupied of thinking various ways to reject working with him. It's not that I didn't want to work, it's just that I preferred not to. I mean when you compose and arrange songs, creativity just does not incorporate into you, no one can just summon it using some voodoo, you'll have to wait until it strikes and it is only then when you can go "AAH. EUREKA "and then furiously click the mouse to set the tunes. 
There are times when I'm working at night, pulling my hairs out because a frigging beat won't fit anywhere or times when I would be contemplating throwing my laptop out of the window and silently laugh while it falls down because it's understandable that it's the laptop fault that I can't find the perfect beat.
The point is I turn insane when I don't get them right and it keeps bugging me until I eventually figure a way out, it's like an itch constantly annoying me and will keep hovering my mind until I eventually get it right.
And of course, I so wanted someone to witness them and land my in some mental hospital. 
Maybe I could tell I had some contagious disease so I couldn't work with anyone, I'll even get a break perhaps. Or maybe I could tell Suga's breath and I might die of excessive toxic. Or that he has a ert side of him no one ever knew and hence I felt insecure working with him. Or that I'm allergic to people with gummy smiles.
            ***
It did no good to me thinking of all those believable lies and excuses to avoid working together. I saw him talking something intense with Seokwang. There go all my plans down the gutter. But damn that guy, I would be lying if I said he didn't look hot in that gray t-shirt and ripped jeans and his pale skin peeking out of the slits, on top of that.
Wait. What was I thinking? Never mind.
He looks at me and I make my typical bow acknowledging his presence. 
Arrgh. Why did he have to come so early?
He turns around to leave and looks at me with a deadpan expression to say "Be there at 6 sharp."
His face clearly screaming to be left alone to deal his by himself
Ah hah. Neither of us wanted to do it. Perfect.
And I make my way towards the practice room for the mandatory training. Even if we on a hiatus or on a comeback, this is inevitable for us except when we are on photo shoots or variety shows. When it's comeback time, things get so hectic that we barely remember what we did in the morning. Sometimes we come to practice when it's still dark outside and no one's awake only to return when it's still dark, and everyone's asleep.
I personally consider it as a major achievement when I can pull off four hours sleep at our comebacks, my personal highest being four hours and twenty-eight minutes. 
            ***
Drenched in sweat and my hairs looking as though I just had a shower, I run towards the cabin where I was supposedly meeting him at 6 after washing my face with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter