Sudden Changes

When Your Near

-Jessica's POV-

"Shes's late! and she's not picking up her phone, (sigh) where could she be?

Im outside the hotel lobby and, waiting for Tiffany to come out, we were suppose to be going home together. Then a shiny white Audi car parked in front of me, the car looks familiar but instead of showing some interest on it, I just walked in distance, the car started its engine and slowly followed me. When I stop walking, the car would stop and if I walk, it will move and followed me back. I got annoyed and decided to knock on its windshield, since I can't see whose inside. The driver won't open the windows so i just left. But the car honked its loudest til my eardrums were about to explode. I got annoyed and started knocking hardly on hid windshield.

"Yah! Who do you think you are? don't you know that this is a place where people should have their own private and silent mood? what the?! quit following me and don't blow your car horn anymore.. arraso?" I yelled and walked out.

After making my steps away, someone stoop out of the car but I just ignored it. But someone held onto my wrist and hugged me. I dedn't even had the chance to let go... he's strong and looks, omo! he smells like tequilla, EEEEEEW!!!

"dugun.... dugun..." what's this? why? does my jheart beats like this, this is unusual. hmm.. Then the guy fell to the floor thats when I realised that its Mr. Lee. I got shocked and doesn't even know what to do, so I called out the attention of the security guards nearby. Three of them helped each other and took Mr. Lee into the hotel. I got spaced out for a while and for an instance, I felt my cheeks blushing.

"What does that mean? Mr. Lee hugged me, so what? its just a hug, and he's drunk, he don't even know anything, right! he is unconscious and thats it." I told my self.

"Omo!" Tiffany got shocked after what she've heard.

"Mr. Lee hugged you?" she continued.

"SSHHHH... will you shut up? someone might hear you. First of all, that was an accident, he's just drunk. The End." I explained.

"No! tell me everything, puhleeeeeaaaaaase..." she sounds like teasing me.

"You know what? I'm not the one whose suppose to have and explaining to do, it was you! where have you been? I've been waiting for you for 30minutes." I tried to change the topicabout Mr. Lee.

"Actually, I made an early out today, but also did an overtime." Tiffany answered.

"Huh? What? Wait, I don't get it." I got confused.

"Actually, he said he'll count it as an overtime, so I had an early out and went out with him." She said and smiles shyly.

"What? him? Whose him? You went out on a date during working hours? Fany-ahh, thats forbidden.. What if you'll get caught?" I sound so worried.

"Umm... I went out on a date with.... Mr. Choi..." she whispered.

"A date with Mr. Choi?" My voice suddenly got louder in shock and people around us got our attention. "Oops!" I continued.

"Are you out of your mind? don't you have any louder voice than that? Come on, lets just go home!" She said angrily.

"Im sorry Tiff, but please tell me the whole thing." I pleaded.

"Only if you tell me about that hug of yours with Mr. Lee." said Tiffany teasingly.

"Fine! deal..." I said without any choice of declining her.

I told Tiffany everything and she keeps on teasing the whole time as we were on our way home, but I also had my alas. I about that date of hers with Mr. Choi and we keep on teasing each other until we got home.

Another day have started. I tried to act normal when I got to the office. But deep inside, I felt uneasy. What will I do if Mr. Lee arrives? will I ask him if how he was? But what if he doesn't remember anything? hmm.... Suddenly, the door opens and unfortunately, Mr. Lee is there standing right infront of the door.

'dugun... dugun..." Yikes! not again, what's happening to me? My heart beats fast just like what happen last night.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee!" I greeted him first and smiled.

He smiled back and nodded, well thats new. OMO! didi he remembered what happened last night? Well I hope not....

"Ms. Jung?" he called out my attention.

"Yes Mr. Lee?" I turned to face him.

"Please get me a cup of coffee, with creamer, ok?" he said.

"Right away sir." I said.

"Thanks" he said.

I made him a cup of coffee, ater the coffee is done, I went fast to his office after the third knock, I went in. He's sitting in front of his laptop.

"Excuse me Mr. Lee, here's your coffee sir." I said.

He's not respondin. I went closer to his desk and place his coffee near him. He is not even busy doing any project report, instead of he is just staring at his laptop's background photo. A picture of him with a pretty lady beside him. They look good together, she must be her girlfriend that he loved the most, but why is he staring on it. Without making any noise, I went out of the office, but before I closed the door, Mr. Lee called me.

"Sir?" I said.

"Umm.. about last night. I think I owe you an apology. Im sorry, I just got drunk and was out of my control..."

"Sie, its ok... I understand, don't worry about it." I said, before he finished what he has to say.

"Thank you Ms. Jung." he said.

"Your welcome sir." I said.

"And by the way sir, if your down and feeling lonely? try to go to noraebang, its fun to release your stress when singing." I smiled and closed the door before I went back to my desk.

For the record, this is the first time that I've said something good to a person, specially to a prson like Mr. Lee, whom I've known to be the most evil person that I've met. Well I hope this will be a first move for us to have a good interaction from a very bad start.

-----

at last! I made an update.. keke! thanks to the new readers, I hope you like my fanfic.. please comment or suggest below. I'll try to make the 5th chapter update right away :)