Final

Piles of Chocolates and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 AM,

February 14, 2016,

Jihoon wakes up too early. Who wakes up at six in the morning on Valentine's Day while not having someone to spend the day with? Not that Jihoon is a forever alone guy that never dated in his life, no, he will not spend his entire life being a cat lady too (although it sounds tempting, writing and producing songs when kittens snuggled in his lap. But Jihoon is no lady!). He has Seungcheol, who is currently in L.A for studying music (and leaving Jihoon alone, thank you very much. Screw you and your well-off family). Two seasons of Winter has passed without Seungcheol and maybe Jihoon will spend his Valentine's Day without Seungcheol again this year. Jihoon stares at his messy bed and sighs. "I'll just fix it later."

The dirty-blond-haired guy trails his steps to the kitchen with one sock on, crumpled pajama clinging to his petite figure, and bleary eyes that are chanting sleep! sleep! more sleep!. He passes a mirror and gapes at his own reflection, 'messy hair and eyebags, so unattractive,' he thinks as he watches the strands of his hair sticking out in every directions and the clear dark circles under his eyes. He leaves his unorganized reflection and goes straight to the kitchen, rewarding himself with a cup of hot chocolate from waking up early in the cold morning.

By the time Jihoon enjoying his hot chocolate and curling up in the comfy couch, he suddenly thinks of his far far away boyfriend. The last time he saw the raven-haired guy, it was last Summer holiday. Which means it was half a year ago. He did not even come home on Christmas because he was so busy with his college life there. Fine, it is fine, Jihoon is a big, independent guy that can live properly without the presence his boyfriend for years, without wailing every night. Yep, Jihoon definitely could do it.

He slumps his shoulder and sighs for the umpteenth time that morning, "I miss Seungcheol."

Like his words were a spell, Jihoon hears some knocks on his front door. He drags his legs toward the door because who the have the guts to knock at Jihoon's flat at seven in the morning. 'If this is Hansol and he just comes here to say about how Seungkwan put a big bouquet of roses and all that cheesy stuffs I swear to God I will find a way to kill him slowly and painfully.' He opens the door and sees the most unexpected person in front of the door. Seungcheol is there, wearing a white t-shirt and a white jacket inside of a black coat and a black trouser, he looks so painfully handsome and attractive that make Jihoon realized his own appearance and instantly closes the door, his body moving by itself. 'Is that Seungcheol? A real Seungcheol? I am not dreaming?'

The petite guy opens the door a little, just enough for his eye and some strands of his disheveled hair to be shown. Seungcheol is really there, with his oh-so alluring smile that melts Jihoon's heart. Jihoon is still too taken aback though, he mutters a small 'wait', and closes the door again. Seungcheol chuckles lightly and waits for his boyfriend to open the door again, although the image of his messy boyfriend makes he laugh again like an idiot.

', , . This is definitely not happening.' Jihoon thinks as he takes a quick rinse (Oh God, when did the last time he wash his hair?) and stumbled here and there just to make himself look presentable in front of Seungcheol. He quickly takes and wears a pair of clothes that might be matching Seungcheol's clothes although Jihoon only saw him briefly - a white graphic tee, a white jacket, and black pants, plus a new pair of socks. He runs as fast as he could and opens the wooden frame again. "H-hey," he pants out.

Seungc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter