The Beginning

The Beginning

A/N: I’m sorry for any mistakes~

(READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Joshua was created by the humans it was a total chaos. He was the third Human Droid to be made that year; two months after Jeonghan, the suppose 'female droid' but ended being a 'male' again; and four months after Seungcheol, the first successful Human Droid to be made by mankind. But he wasn't actually a full droid. He was a cyborg.

The company who created "Human Droids" was called Pledis (A/N: How original lol). Pledis wanted to see how humans would be if they were perfect and by perfect he meant Human Droids. Seungcheol, being the first Human Droid, was being watched all the time by the boss. Whatever Seungcheol was doing, it was recorded. For the first month after Seungcheol was created, the inventors and scientists wanted to make another one. Why not a female droid? And so on that month most of the workers focused on creating the female droid. Even the boss busied himself for the upcoming female droid. This meant that no one was watching Seungcheol.

Well...there was one person who did.

His name is Lee Sungyeol. He is one of the inventors of Seungcheol. He was the one left to watch Seungcheol as they prepare for the upcoming female. Although Sungyeol would really prefer helping the others create the next droid, especially since his fiancé, Kim Myungsoo, was working there too. He, however, did his job without complaints. Sungyeol learned to love Seungcheol as though he was his own son. One time, Sungyeol even brought his real son to work so that the kid would play with Seungcheol. Even if the droid didn't had any emotions, the inventor knew that Seungcheol was having fun. Ever since that happened, Sungyeol would bring his son twice or thrice a week.

October fourth. The day when the female droid will be done. Seungcheol was kinda excited. You know he can't feel a thing but still he feels anxious to meet the newcomer, his partner. Sungyeol wasn't there in his room observing him. The only person in his room was Sungyeol's son, Chan.

Chan was playing with a toy car that Seungcheol made out of scraps scattered in the company's basement and some of the droid's old parts and wires. The robotic boy looked at the younger emotionlessly. Chan looked up and saw Seungcheol staring at him. The kid beamed at him and began to make car noises as he played with the toy.

A few minutes later, the door was opened. In an instant Seungcheol stood up. The person who entered had a white lab coat and was wearing a black mask. The person looked oddly familiar to Seungcheol. The newcomer removed his mask and looked at the child sitting on the floor, playing. He glanced up to Seungcheol and smiled. It was Kim Myungsoo, Sungyeol's fiancé.

“Hello Seungcheol! It has been a long time since I last saw you. I'm just here to pick my son up.”

Seungcheol nodded and moved away so Myungsoo could enter. Mr. Kim walked to Chan and started carrying him. The younger boy giggled as he held his toy car, pretending it coud fly. This made Myungsoo chuckle.

“Well, I'll be going now. The new droid might be ready today at night or tomorrow morning,” Myungsoo said as he walked away.

Seungcheol shut the door. Tonight huh?

•••••

Jeonghan was a mistake. Although most people told him he isn't. He can't help but feel that he was wrong. His existence was wrong. He wasn't suppose to be there. Everything felt wrong. It had been a week after he was born and he met Seungcheol the day after that. Seungcheol thought he was a girl. Jeonghan had to clarify he's a male droid.

At their first meeting, Seungcheol was disappointed since the newcomer was not a girl. How can he partner up with this droid? Then again, same marriage are getting more popular these days.

Sungyeol was still assigned to watch over Seungcheol. That time, however, nobody watched Jeonghan. This made him more sad. Sungyeol would still bring his son to work and that was the only time Jeonghan felt like he was right to be there. He felt some motherly instincts kick in once he saw the boy. That cute small boy was Jeonghan's "son". They would play a lot more often, sometimes just the two of them, sometimes with Seungcheol and sometimes even Sungyeol joins.

Even if Jeonghan was a robot, he was still a tiny bit depress. That all changed when Hong Jisoo was assigned to watch him. Jisoo was one of the scientists that made Seungcheol and Jeonghan. He was the youngest actually, will be turning twenty-one on December. Jeonghan had an affection for the young scientist. The young scientist was such a gentleman. He would help Jeonghan do anything, he would teach him some new words, sing with him and even dance with him. It was as if they were a couple. Sadly, Jeonghan was a droid. He can't feel anything.

Jisoo knew he was infatuated to Jeonghan. The good-looking droid was such an eye catcher. At first, most people would think he's a girl. Jisoo learned to adore the long haired male robot in just a week after Jeonghan was created.

A month later, on November, Jisoo fell in love. The infatuation was not just a tiny crush. It was growing stronger. He was afraid of this growing love. Jeonghan was a male robot. Robots are designed to be perfect. Emotions are considered a flaw these days, so perfectionists think a robot must not have emotion. Oh how Jisoo wished that Jeonghan was a real human.

•••••

Jisoo waited for Jeonghan to arrive. The two robots were sent to the boss that day. Jisoo was alone since Sungyeol was on leave that day. He was so bored. In his boredom, he took out some files about Seungcheol and Jeonghan and read it.

Report of Mr. Kim Myungsoo:

Choi Seungcheol is the name of the first human robot from Pledis Incorporated. He is a good definition of a perfect human. Tall, smart, and handsome. A lot of people would fall in love to him.

Seungcheol knows almost all the formula in any equation. He can understand almost all of the languages in the world... Well except Traditional Chinese, but he is currently learning it (as of August 15).

Seungcheol loves to play with Sungyeol's son, Lee Chan. The kid actually thought Seungcheol was his dad. The male robot has this fatherly aura that most kids might think he's actually their father. Thankfully, Chan is an intelligent child. He knows that Seungcheol is a robot even if he thinks he is another father. The boy grew up to two fathers, what would you expect?

Seungcheol shows strength far more outstanding than any athlete that ever lived (in our records). The problem is, we must limit his strength and help him cope with it. Currently, he has about seventy percent control of his strength (as of August 24).

Seungcheol told us that he feels lonely. As a robot, obviously he has problems too. He wants to have a robotic friend. He told us that even if he enjoys his pastime with Chan and sometimes Sungyeol and Myungsoo, he wants to have someone like him. Preferably a girl.

Oh, Jisoo thought, this is when Jeonghan was being debated on whether to make him or not. Jisoo remembered that he was one of the scientists who wanted to make a female version too. Sungyeol was supporting him that time since a lot of scientists disagree. He was still young.

Yoon Jeonghan is the suppose girl droid. That did not went as we expected. The robot is a male one. He has a , for Pete sake. We did modified the robot just like Seungcheol but we added alot of girly traits. I guess long hair is a characteristics that may be for guys too (lol one mistake I'm not gonna do again).

Although Jeonghan is a guy, he inherited some of the girly traits we modified to him. While Seungcheol has the fatherly aura, Jeonghan has the motherly aura that most children would adore more. Chan, the son of Lee Sungyeol, is believed to be closer to Jeonghan than Seungcheol.

Most engineers, scientists, inventors, and workers detest him. He was suppose to be a girl, why is Jeonghan a guy? Questions after questions, blah blah blah. I seriously get tired of it especially when I'm one of the scientists who really wanted Jeonghan to exist. But Hong Jisoo is more determine than any of us in our team. Jeonghan wasn't "successful"-

Jisoo shut the report and looked outside. They were near. He placed the reports back to their places and went to the door as soon as it knocked.

Jeonghan entered, smiling at him. He looked happy. Jisoo almost believed that he was alive...sadly the young scientist thought it was just his imagination. The droid wasn't really beaming at him. It was just an illusion.

But Jisoo did not know that Jeonghan was feeling something.

•••••

Jisoo was running late. The snow storm was really intense. Jisoo sighed inside his car. If he left his car that time, he would froze to death. Why was the storm such a wrong timing? It was late November and Jisoo's mom wanted to meet him. He took a leave yesterday and told their boss that he'd be going to work the next day. But the snow just had to be intense.

A buzz was heard. Jisoo glanced at his phone. An oddly familiar number was flashing there. He picked the phone up.

“This is Mr. Hong Jisoo. How can I help you?”

“Ji-Jisoo?”

The young scientist almost dropped his phone. Why was Jeonghan calling him? He swallowed and hummed softly.

“Where are you, Jisoo? The boss is really worried and so is Sungyeol-shi,” Jeonghan asked.

Jisoo chuckled, “I'm stuck in traffic. I've been here for an hour already. I'm sorry if I'm late but the snow storm is far more intense than what was described on the news last night.”

“A-Are you alright? You're not hungry? You're okay, right?”

Was that a tone of worry? Jisoo smiled a little. But then it turned to a frown. What if he was just modified to say it?

“I'm fine,” Jisoo suddenly coughed, “although its really cold here, I think I'll manage.”

“Well, be safe, Jisoo-ah,” Jeonghan uttered with a tone of concern.

“Okay,” the scientist replied, “I'll be there soon, I promise.”

Jisoo hang up and eyed the road in front of him. The stoplight showed a green light but no car was moving. He sighed, maybe he should just walk. Jisoo leaned to the window and checked his car's tires. They weren't that buried in the snow. He turned a little to the left and tried to park his car. Thankfully, even if it wasn't that parked, his car was not blocking the road anymore. He took his coat and wore it. He got out of his car and started walking painfully slow. The blizzard was not that intense anymore but it was still strong. Jisoo saw some people were walking too.

Jisoo was still a few blocks away. He was beginning to get cold. He shivered a little and his sluggish steps became slower. His footsteps became weaker. He paused for a while and looked at his clothes. He was wrapped in everything that could be warm and his arms were wrapped in his body. So cold, he thought.

After a few more walks, Jisoo finally arrived at Pledis. He walked in, shivering.

“Oh my gosh Jisoo!” someone yelled.

“Give him some towels!”

“Let him sit!”

“Hot water guys! We need hot water!”

“Someone call Jeonghan and Sungyeol!”

Jisoo was suddenly seated on a chair. He felt so numb that he couldn't even sit properly. He felt someone grab his coat. He heard something being squeezed, and something dripping...water?

“Jisoo! Oh my god! Is he okay?” someone asked.

Jisoo's tired eyes began to droop. He wanted to sleep. He felt so cold that he thinks maybe sleep is alright. He suddenly felt someone holding him.

“Jisoo?” a person called.

Jisoo tried to open his eyes properly. But all he saw was a blurred figure in front of him. That figure had long blond hair. Jisoo felt like he knew this person.

“If you feel tired, Jisoo, we're going to let you sleep, alright? You just need to stand up...well I guess I'll just carry you.”

He felt someone's arms in his waist and being lifted up. He tried to stay awake but the tiredness and numbness was too much. He welcomed the darkness as he was carried away.

•••••

Jisoo woke up to some people talking around him. He wanted to tell them that he was awake but he thought it's better to pretend he was still sleeping.

“-think he'll be okay? You know we're still not sure if it will work,” Sungyeol's voice said. “Besides, his health is not that good.”

“I hope it does work. It was the only way to let him live anyway,” was that Myungsoo?

“Was your formula correct? Do you think we need to test it while he's still asleep?” someone's voice said. Seungcheol?

“But what if he suddenly wakes up? I think it is better to wait for him to wake up. Besides I think Myungsoo's formula and how it was combined and placed in the right order, correct? I highly doubt it won't end well,” that was Jeonghan! Jisoo knew him so well.

A door creaking sounded. A few shuffling of feet was heard. And tapping of a foot.

“Well?” someone said. “It has been a month and the day after tomorrow is Jisoo's birthday...when are you planning to wake him up?”

“We think it's better if we let him wake up on his own,” Seungcheol said.

There was slight pause. No one spoke for a moment. The stillness made Jisoo squint his eyes, opening it. The bright light welcomed him. He immediately closed his eyes again and started blinking. His vision focused after a while. Something felt odd and Jisoo can't put a finger to it.

“Jisoo?” a soft voice spoke.

Jisoo tried to tilt his head but an immense pain hit his head. He groaned and shut his eyes again. He tried to move his neck again and finally opened his eyes again. He saw Jeonghan looking at him with a concern gaze. Wait... Isn't concern an emotion?

“How do you feel, Jisoo-ah?” Sungyeol asked slowly.

“I-I'm fine, I th-think,” he croaked. His voice was so sore. “Can I h-have...a..g-glass of w-water?”

“Relax, Jisoo-ah,” Myungsoo said, “I'm going to call the doctor. Don't you dare go and walk outside in that kind of blizzard again, okay? Oh and Seungcheol? Go get a glass of water for him.”

Myungsoo and Seungcheol left the room for a while. This time, Jisoo could finally see who were the people inside the hospital room. Jeonghan and Sungyeol were there. The boss was there too. And two more people he didn't recognize.

Jisoo moved his left arm. It was moving smoothly, too smooth. He glanced to his arm and saw something odd. Why is his arm wrapped in...wires?

“Look Jisoo moved his arm!” Sungyeol beamed. “See? Myungsoo's skills are not to be doubted,” he glared at one of the anonymous men.

The two unknown men ignored Sungyeol's deadly glare and took a step forward to see Jisoo properly. They exchange looks and then one of them spoke.

“Your name is Jisoo, am I correct?” one the unknown persons asked.

“Yes.”

“Could you move all of your limbs?”

Jisoo looked at him weirdly but decided to do what the man said. He wriggled his left and right arm and then moved both of his legs. They were working perfectly fine. He looked at them again.

“Everything is fine...wh-what did you do t-to me?”

Sungyeol bit his lip, Jeonghan looked away, and their boss glanced at the the men. Seriously what's happening?

“Umm...well how do we explain this,” the boss mumbled, “We're so sorry, Jisoo...we just had to do it.”

“Can someone explain it to me?” Jisoo felt annoyed.

“Allow us to explain, Mr. Hong Jisoo,” one of the unnamed men said. “Could you leave us for a while?”

Jeonghan, Sungyeol and the boss left the room. Jisoo suddenly felt awkward. Great he's with strangers.

“Mr. Hong Jisoo,” the other began, “we are from the Authority. My name is Kim Joonmyeon, this is my assistant Zhang Yixing. And well the Authority wanted to do something to you since your body is perfect for this...um...event. Whatever the Authority told them to do is, no matter how dangerous it is, they must follow it.”

Jisoo raised his eyebrow and gave Joonmyeon a questioning look.

His assistant sighed, “I hate to break it to you, Mr. Hong, but you were used in an experiment in Pledis. Your boss had no choice but to follow the Authority. I'm sorry Mr. Hong, we weren't told that you were the subject in the test. After you had a coma last month, the Authority thought it was better to use you since you were asleep and badly needed something to support your life. You're in luck that Mr. Kim Myungsoo is one of the best scientists in your generation. We think the experiment is successful. You moved your limbs pretty well, we just need to check the other necessities of a human.”

“What did they do to me?” Jisoo asked with a tone of fright.

Yixing sighed, “Joonmyeon, how will you tell it to him?”

“I really want to sugar coat the truth but sadly I think it is better to just go straight to the point. You're a cyborg. You're Authority's first cyborg. Technically you're by far the best cyborg in the world.”

“C-Cyborg?”

Yixing looked at him with pity, “We're sorry Mr. Hong. Our boss is really strict and whatever he wants he gets what he wants.”

“How am I one of the candidates for this experiment? Why am I the subject of this test?”

“Honestly we don't know,” Joonmyeon said, glancing at his folder. “We weren't told why you were picked.”

Well ain't that dumb, Jisoo thought, rolling his eyes. Jisoo wanted to stand up. He was annoyed that these guys from the Authority are acting like puppets. Or maybe they are really puppets for their boss?

“You really don't know anything about what your boss is doing?”

Joonmyeon scowled, “To be honest we really don't know anything since our boss is very secretive.”

Cyborg huh?

•••••

The next day, Jisoo was taken to a test with Jeonghan. He was placed on a wheelchair and Jeonghan pushed him to whatever Joonmyeon told them where to go.

Jisoo shut his eyes as he noticed a lot of people were looking at him weirdly, some of them looked fascinated at him. Although Jisoo was a bright scientist and wanted whatever work he did to be known but he doesn't want to be famous for being what he is right now. Annoyed, he looked at the one who was pushing him and saw Jeonghan looking back at him, beaming. He looked genuinely happy.

“What are you smiling at?” Jisoo asked softly.

“You, of course,” Jeonghan chuckled, “but you're a person so your suppose to be asking 'who'.”

“Am I really?” Jisoo whispered almost inaudible but Jeonghan heard it.

The human droid wanted to say something but he saw that they were there already. He sighed. Maybe later he could talk to Jisoo, his mechanical mind thought.

“We're here.”

Jeonghan turned Jisoo's wheelchair to the left in order to get inside the room. He shut the door and stood there quietly.

They saw four people in suits. The tallest was looking at them weirdly. A Chinese looking man was looking at them with curious eyes and the smallest of the group was beaming at them. The last one was a blond haired boy who was holding papers, checking something.

The tallest gave the Chinese man a knowing look, “Well?”

“I thought Mr. Song was joking, they look just like humans,” the Chinese man smiled, “ don't worry we won't do anything odd to you guys, we just wanna talk to you two,” the man added as he saw Jisoo glanced up to Jeonghan worriedly.

Jisoo and Jeonghan exchanged looks but they kept silent. The smallest man then stepped forward, grabbing the paper the blond guy gave to him. He casted the two an intense glare as if he despised them.

Obliviously, the cyborg and the droid, didn't know that the man was actually angry to the ones he was about to talk about.

“Mr. Yoon Jeonghan and Mr. Hong Jisoo, we would like your help for a top secret investigation. We asked Authority to ask Pledis to lend us some help. The New Seoul, our company's name, needs your help to...to capture these fil-” the Chinese man gave him a look,  “I mean these creatures.”

“What are they?” Jeonghan asked.

This time the tallest walked forward and said, “They're called "Unwanted" ones. They're pretty much like humans except that they have the ability...the abnormality that humans do not have.”

“And these abilities are?”

“Powers. Curses. Magic. Those people are like wizards and they are pretty scary.”

“And why do you need us in this investigation?” Jisoo suddenly asked.

“Because a human droid will have no mercy if one is asked to capture and punish these beings,” the tallest said. “Our boss, Mr. Kim, already asked Pledis to take Seungcheol too but unfortunately, your boss doesn't want Seungcheol to be gone so that leads to you two.”

“Capture and p-punish...” Jisoo mumbled anxiously.

The blond boy at the back of the others looked at the two sympathetically. He gave them a sad smile. The blond boy looked like he's just a teen as though he's just an intern in this company. He looked like he was just following orders and he doesn't want to follow them.

Poor kid, Jisoo thought, maybe he was forced to be here.

A few seconds later, the blond boy smirked.

Jisoo narrowed his eyes, what the hell?

Hello Mr. Hong Jisoo! My name is Lu Han and yes I'm the blond guy at the back of these three idiots.

Jisoo's eyes widened. What...the...heck?! How did he entered his mind?

Relax, Jisoo-shi. I'm one of the so-called "Unwanted" ones and you are too.

“So what do you say, Mr. Yoon, Mr. Hong?” the smallest asked.

Say no, Jisoo-shi. Please, we need you in our base.

“Wait a minute,” Jeonghan said, “who are you four?”

The smallest unknown man sighed,“My name is Lee Ki Soo and I'm a single parent, living with my son, Jihoon.”

The tallest smirked and said,“I'm Jeon Hyeon Woo, and I have a son, Wonwoo who is classmates with Jihoon and the blond boy at our back, Luhan.”

“And I'm Xu Junjie,” the Chinese man spoke.

“You all work for this New Seoul voluntarily?” Jeonghan asked cautiously.

Oh this guy is good.

“Yes,” the smallest and tallest men said in unison.

Junjie gave Jeonghan a small smile. “That's the first time someone actually asked me about this. I shall answer your question honestly. No, I was forced to do this along with Luhan.”

Mr. Xu Junjie if our cover will be blown I am so going to let my mom NOT talk to you for one whole year.

I can hear you, Luhan-shi, Jisoo thought.

Oops wrong mind.

Jisoo saw Luhan giggle a little. He nervously checked the other men if they heard the small laughter. He internally sighed when he saw no one noticed aside from himself or maybe they just ignored it.

“Junjie, what do you mean?” Kisoo asked.

I thought you volunteered Mr. Xu?” Luhan asked.

“Um...well yeah I did its just that I pity Luhan here,” Junjie gave Luhan a small signal that only Jisoo knew it was a signal, “he was the one who was truly forced into this.”

Kisoo rolled his eyes, “We already know that.”

Suddenly the lights in the room flickered. Kisoo and Hyunwoo exchange knowing glances.

Ah, they know an unwanted is here hahahaha, Luhan said to Jisoo in his mind. Do you know who is actually causing the light's to flicker?

Who? Is it Mr. Xu? Jisoo asked to Luhan.

No...wait, I'm going to put us on group chat so all of us can talk.

A group chat through our minds? What the he-

Luhan, you know how I can't control my powers that easily, someone said. A familiar someone, Jisoo corrected himself.

Jeonghan relax, just remember what we practiced last September? S. Coups taught you well, right?

Wait so does this mean Jeonghan controlled the electricity?

The lights gradually became dimmer. Jisoo looked at the now frightened and clueless men in front of him. Mr. Xu, beside them, was almost laughing.

That's it Jeonghan. You're doing great, Mr. Xu's voice said to the "group chat".

Mr. Xu we need to disappear quickly! Control the darkness now!

And then suddenly, everything turned black...in Jisoo's vision.

•••••

Jeonghan wasn't a human droid. In fact, Myungsoo wasn't even a scientist nor was Sungyeol. Not even Seungcheol was a human droid.

Everything was a lie. It was all basically Xu Junjie's plan. He planned this just to have fun with those annoying "New Seoul" and "Authority".

Thankfully, you're not the only one confuse here. Hong Jisoo is about to find out what is the truth. More importantly, if all of this was actually a lie, then...what is he?

•••••

“Seokmin, Seokmin!” Jeonghan yelled.

Annoyed, the still sleepy Seokmin stood up from his short nap and gave his hyung a glare. He muttered something about, ‘is this what Jihoon feels all the time?’

“What hyung?” he grumbled.

“It’s Jisoo’s birthday tomorrow and we’re planning to explain all of what is really happening to him on that day too.”

“So?”

“I need you to visit the future just to make sure it’s safe.”

YOON JEONGHAN WOKE ME UP FOR THIS?!

“Fine,” he groggily mumbled as his eye color change.

Jeonghan patiently waited for Seokmin to finish his ‘visitation’. Five minutes later, Seokmin’s eye color was back to normal.

“Well?”

“It’s okay to tell him everything tomorrow.”

“Alright then! Thanks for the help-“

“But you’re the only person allowed to talk to him.”

•••••

Jisoo wasn’t feeling the spirit to celebrate his birthday. He did received greetings and cakes but it just felt wrong. It’s like something is off. The thirtieth of December was so boring that he wished it would end already.

At nighttime, he was visited by one of the liars, Jeonghan. He gave the long haired guy a glare once he entered. The older gave him a weak smile and said, “Happy Birthday, Joshua.”

Jisoo tilted his head, “You know my American name?”

“Of course I do! Seungcheol made me study everything about you.”

“Everything about me?” he chuckled. “Does this mean I know nothing about you, yet you know a lot about me?”

“Yes,” Jeonghan answered awkwardly. “Anyway, I went here to give you answers, so ask me anything you want and I’ll try to give an honest reply.”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Yoon Jeonghan and I’m from Seoul. My parents abandoned me at the age of 15 when they realized I can control electricity. Luhan found me digging at some garbage cans and then I was recruited by the Gray Ones.”

“What are they Gray Ones?”

“They’re the so-called ‘Unwanted’ ones to the humans,” Jeonghan replied.

“Why did you need to lie about your identity? Was it necessary?”

“Yes, it was necessary. If I didn’t cover my identity I would’ve been killed and you will never know how strong you truly are.”

Strong?

“What do you mean ‘strong’? I’m strong?” Jisoo asked.

“Yes you are, Jisoo. You’re power is almost just like Seokmin’s but we haven’t figured out what your power truly is.”

I’m even more confuse, Joshua thought.

“So I’m actually a Gray One? Why do you need to pretend to be human droids? What’s the point of this mission?” Joshua asked.

“The point here is you, my friend, are a royal blood.”

WHAT?!?!?!

“What? Jeonghan, I’m not getting anything from your answers.”

Jeonghan sighed, “Basically, our mission, Seungcheol, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I need to rescue you since you’re the last member of the Royal Gray. You’re a Gray One with abilities we don’t know yet. The reason why we need to disguise ourselves in that mission is because if you’re caught as a Gray One you will be punished. Seungcheol and I were assigned as human droids and I, out of luck, was assigned to you.”

“All this time you actually had emotions? All this time you actually wore a real expression? You weren’t programmed to do this and that?”

“Yes, I’m  a real human…oh I mean Gray One. I know you had a tiny infatuation to me and I myself had one to you too.”

Jisoo turned slightly red and he gulped, “Y-You noticed that?”

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, “well duh.”

“But you just told me you had a slight crush on me too.”

It was Jeonghan’s time to turn scarlet. “I didn’t-“

“You do realize you just confessed to me, right?”

“I-I mean to say is-“

“So Jeonghan,” Joshua began slowly, “What are we?”

Jeonghan  swallowed as Joshua made his was closer to Jeonghan. “L-Lovers?”

Joshua smirked and gave a small peck on Jeonghan’s lips.

“Okay then.”

•••••

“I have one question, though,” Jisoo said as the new couple cuddled together.

“What is it, babe?”

“Am I really a cyborg?”

This made Jeonghan laugh. “No. Joonmyeon and Yixing aren’t really from the Authority, we just needed the..uh..’permission’ of our boss before. In fact, those two are actually one of us.”

This is why I don’t like lying. It’s even stated in the bible!

Jisoo, I love to chat with you in your mind but please shut up! It’s 1am for Pete’s sake!

Sorry, Luhan hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Enjoyed the twist?

Lol I might write a sequel but…hihi

so some of the words like this are Luhan talking through their minds...some are important stuffs

word is Jisoo talking to Luhan in his mind

anyway, i made a poll about a suppose sequel for this fic and um...

here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/111779

 

(currently writing the first chapter of the sequel, i'll update this fic with the link anytime this month. And yes, it'll probably be a chaptered fic)