Big Bad Bully

Notice Me

EunSang took her time going to school. She was still confused about what occurred to her yesterday. Her thoughts were everywhere. She was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn’t realize she ran into someone.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Please forgive me.” EunSang apologized while she constantly bowed at this person.

“Tsk. You better watch where you are going shrimp. I’m already in a bad mood, so don’t make it worse!” The deep guy’s voice grunted.

“Who are you calling shrimp?!” EunSang raised her voice as she stopped bowing and looked dead at this person. It was none other than Choi YoungDo. Choi YoungDo was notorious for picking fights, beating up people, and being the rival of Kim Tan.

“Choi YoungDo? I thought you were suspended for getting into a gang fight last time.” EunSang exclaimed as she panicked in fear. I can’t believe I just yelled at Choi YoungDo. I am so dead.

“*sigh, raised his eyebrow* I was let go earlier for doing community service, and good behavior. I told them I needed to get back to school so I could educate myself. But in all honestly I could care less about this hell hole. My dad beat me up saying I needed to get back to school-“ YoungDo stopped immediately as he realized EunSang was blankly staring at him. Who the hell is this girl? Why does she keep looking at me like that?

“Humph! I don’t owe a shrimp like you an explanation. Why did I even bother talking to you anyway? YoungDo complained as he walked away towards the schoolyard.

I didn’t even say anything. Why did he walk away? I was listening to what he had to say because I didn’t want to be rude and ignore him. I was scared he might hurt me or something. EunSang was puzzled, but she didn’t get into deep with it. She made her way towards school.

She gathered her books for her next class and closed her locker. As she closed her locker she noticed YoungDo leaning on the lockers right next to her. His presence surprised her.

“Hey shrimp. What class do you have next?”

“I have history next” She replied, quivering in fear while holding up her books as a shield.

“I’m not going to hurt you shrimp. I don’t hit girls. But I do know a girl who bullies any girl who annoys the hell out of me.” YoungDo smirked.

Oh my god, he is going to have other girls bully me now. Somebody help me.

“What’s your name? You know my name but I don’t know yours. Somehow that seems rude to me. So tell me your name.”

“Ah, right! I am sorry. My name is Cha EunSang.”

“Cha EunSang” He repeated while raising his eyebrow.

“Yes that is me.” EunSang kindly answered trying to crack a smile.

YoungDo nodded his head in satisfaction for EunSang answering him nicely. He patted her on the shoulder and strolled down the hallway.

Wow, I was so afraid just now. Where is Lee BoNa when I need her?

She went into the classroom and saw BoNa sitting at her desk ready her text.

“Hey, Lee BoNa come with me for a second.” EunSang said while pulling BoNa out of her seat.

“What the?! Cha EunSang class is about to start less than a minute now. Are you crazy? Where are we going?” BoNa complained how EunSang dragged her out of the classroom. They can’t go into the classroom late or else they would be punished with either extra homework or worse, cleaning the whole entire gym.

EunSang dragged BoNa to the top of the school, the rooftop. Students were only allowed up there only during lunch time so if they were caught they would be in serious trouble with the chairwoman of the school. They sat behind the greenhouse that was on the roof.

“This better be important or else I’m not talking to you for a whole month!” BoNa threated.

“It is and I’m sorry that I made you skip class. I… I ran into Choi YoungDo...”

“WHAT?! CHOI YOUNGDO?! The one who beats up people for fun and orders his step-sister to torment other girls. That Choi YoungDo.” BoNa couldn’t believe her ears. “Did he hurt you?”

“No, he didn’t. But he knows my name. Rumor has it once Choi YoungDo wants to know your name, you become his target for bullying.” EunSang said concernedly.

School has ended and she was deep into her thoughts. What am I going to do? Choi YoungDo knows my name and most likely my face. Her thoughts were clouded once again but this time it wasn’t about Kim Tan. It was clouded out of concern for her safety. Choi YoungDo knew who she was and she was terrified about that thought. EunSang kept walking and walking, not paying any attention to where she was going. EunSang walked right into a crosswalk but with oncoming traffic still proceeding. She finally realized what was happening when people started to scream “Get out of the street”. She saw the car and she went defensive by closing her eyes and covering her face with her right hand open. EunSang gasped for air as if she was suddenly out of it. She found herself in front of her locker. She comprehended what had happen. She went back in time to 5 minutes ago. EunSang thought about it some more. How she was able to go back in time. It clicked to her. Every time she went back, she help up her right hand, open to her face. She wanted to make sure her theory was a possible. So she did that and found herself at her desk. The teacher was writing homework on the board, telling the students it’s all due next week.

She was so amazed at her realization. Her thoughts of the big bad bully, Choi YoungDo disappeared and it didn’t worry her at all.

 

---------------------------NOTES---------------------------

*Asterisks* are actions

Italics are thoughts