To get you

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun began to tell his side of the story to bomi as she wanted to know the reason behind him doing all of this was.

It all started at day of chorong’s wedding. Baekhyun’s parents were invited by both chorong’s and suho’s parents as they were close to both of them. His mother said “Baekhyun, see everyone is getting married. Please dear you should get married soon”. He agrued “Mom, you know how busy I am don’t you. I can’t think of marrying right now also I don’t have anyone in my mind you know that very well”. She argued “Fine, then we will search a girl for you”. He was going to answer her but his father stepped in “Baekhyun, this is your age to get married child. I am very happy that you are shouldering your responsibilities as a son but you have a life apart from work”. He gave in “Fine but it is really hard to find a girl of my interest you know” he joked. His parents laughed “Tell that after we succeed in finding a perfect match for you”. He smiled at their confidence. Baekhyun tagged along too after a long discussion. He didn’t want to come because of his work but thought he can’t avoid it as suho was more than his own brother. He decided to attend the wedding but just for a couple of hours.

They reached the wedding destination. Baekhyun rushed to suho “Hyung, congratulations” he said giving a tight hug. Suho smiled “How come the president is free today” he mocked. Baekhyun was the president of their companies while his father was the chairman. Baekhyun frowned “What? Because it is your wedding otherwise I am not free at all you know” he reasoned. Suho agreed “Thanks buddy”. The groom was then busy with the wedding. Baekhyun got an important call from his company. He went aside and took the call “Yes, I will be there in an hour. Please arrange for the neccassary documents” he said to the manager. He ended the call and stood watching the ocean when his eyes landed on a girl who was wearing a red dress, running and playing with the children on the beach. He smiled watching her happily twirling around the kids “Isn’t she too old to play with the kids?” he asked himself. He was disturbed when one of his friends called him from behind. He spoke to him and turned around but she was gone. He ignored and went to the wedding hall but then again found her on the stage. She was asking suho to promise her that he will always protect chorong. He smiled “That girl is so innocent” he blurted it out. His parents were beside him. His father cleared the throat and he gave a puzzled look. He was disturbed by another buzz on his phone. He picked up “Yeah, I am coming” he said ending the call straight away “Mom, dad I am sorry I need to go. I have an important meeting to attend. Do inform suho hyung please” he requested. His parents agreed and he left the venue hurriedly.

After the marriage ceremony chorong’s parents met his parents and told them about their special friends who happened to be bomi’s parents. They were quite surprised when bomi hugged their parents and then were happy that they found a perfect match for their son.Both glanced at each other and they had the same thought. Not wasting another minute they asked bomi’s hand in marriage for baekhyun. One of the reasons was that chorong’s parents always mentioned about bomi and her parents so they weren’t any strangers for them.Thankfully few days later bomi’s parents agreed and then sent her photograph as discussed.

One fine day, baekhyun went for his morning walk. He was in the park when his phone buzzed. He was puzzled “Dad?”. He took the call “Yes, dad…I am in the park. Is everything alright? I mean you were asleep so i didn’t disturb you….yeah…okay I am on my way”.He ended the call “What does he want to discuss?” he asked himself. He reached his house and saw his father waiting for him in the study room. His father called him in. He went and plopped on the couch wiping his sweat “What is it dad?” he asked. He thought it might be discussion related to work but he was wrong he handed him a envelope consisting a photograph “What is this?” he asked without opening it. His father settled beside him “Baekhyun, there is a proposal for you son”. He stopped him “Before you say no have a look at the picture. After seeing her picture you still say no then it is fine”. He had to agree. His father said “You can give me your answer in the evening okay?”. Baekhyun nodded and left to his room.

He placed the envelope on the table and went to take a shower. He stood under the shower “Is it okay to get married now? I never gave it a thought as I was extremely busy but…arranged marriage? I am indecisive” he mumbled brushing his hair back. He got out of the bath and his eyes landed on the same envelope “I will take a look atleast” he said taking it and fell on his bed. He laid down and slowly opened the envelope. He was very nervous even though he was unsure why. He slowly opened the photograph and was shocked “Eh? Empty?” he said but hit his head as it was the back side “I am really nervous” he said turning around the picture.

His jaw dropped looking at the photograph. He sat straight “This girl….wow…is this coincidence?” he asked himself. He slept again looking at the picture “She is beautiful….okay that is weird baek….you never say that to anyone” he mumbled. He stared at the photograph again “There is something about this girl” he spoke to himself but realized “Okay, now I am definitely acting weird” he said jumping out of the bed. He quickly got ready and left to the office.

Baekhyun and his clients went for lunch to a restaurant. He was done with the lunch and leaving the venue. He reached his pocket and his hand touched bomi’s photograph. He stood there looking at it when he heard someone calling from behind to a girl who was a few steps in front of him “Bomi, look” she said. The girl turned around excitedly with a broad smile “Wow….baloons” she squealed. Baekhyun froze at the spot when he saw the girl from the photograph “That’s her” he muttered staring at her. She giggled and ran towards him at full speed. He smiled unconsciously but she ran past him her silky, long hair brushing his face. He closed his eyes instantly and opened a second later. He turned around and saw her playing with balloons. He chuckled “She is interesting” he said but felt embarrassed by his words. He walked towards her but she left. He was sad “I was late” he thought but questioned “Wait a minute, I hardly know her. Why am i getting depressed?” he asked himself. He cleared his mind and left to his house but he couldn’t forget bomi. He kept thinking about her looking at the photograph “Yoon bomi….Ah…its no use” he screamed.

His phone buzzed “Chanyeol, thank god you called man. I need your help” he said taking the call. Chanyeol said from the other side “Woah, baek the great needs my help. Okay this is new. Who is the girl?” he asked. Baekhyun was puzzled “How do you know it’s about a girl?” he asked suspiciously. Chanyeol replied “So it is a girl…cool…since when? Who is she?....The busy bee baek is interested in a girl….nice”. Baekhyun frowned “You know what it is my mistake to ask you” he said ending the call but chanyeol stopped him “Okay…what is it?” he asked. Baekhyun explained everything while chanyeol kept grinning “Simple, you are interested in her” he said.

Baekhyun sighed “Man, I don’t even know her.. Interested? Are you kidding me?” he asked. Chanyeol laughed “Fine, then reject the proposal as simple as that. Why are you breaking your head thinking about this?”.Baekhyun was taken aback “Reject?”. He thought for a second and said “It will be wrong to do that. I mean she might feel bad” he gave an excuse. Chanyeol was surprised. They were cousins but more than own brothers. He has never seen baekhyun getting flustered over a girl. He took over business at such a young age and manages everything alone but he never had time for girlfriends and stuff. He smiled “Baek, just accept the proposal. Meet her then you can decide. As far as I know you, I guess you are ready to get married to her. I don’t know about her decision though” he explained. Baekhyun agreed and thought of giving it a chance. He told his parents “Mom, dad…I want to talk to her”. His mother asked excitedly “Do you like her?”. He smiled “Hmm…I like her” he said shyly.He explained “It is not that like though…I mean you know she is interesting so” he made excuses but his face said it all that he liked her.

Bomi’s parents came to meet baekhyun one day and were really impressed. They took his photograph to show it to bomi. Baekhyun was so busy later that he could find time to meet bomi. With in a short period of time their engagement was decided. He felt it was not right on bomi’s perspective. Being a girl she might have some dreams. He felt sorry for her that he couldn’t speak to her atleast. It was a day before engagement, he went to a business meeting at a restaurant and his eyes fell on bomi. He became excited “Bomi!!...great I can talk to her” he muttered and approached her. Bomi was with eunji “I don’t want to get married to him but my parents….i can’t believe my engagement is tomorrow” he heard her saying. Baekhyun froze on listening to that. He took a seat behind them and heard their conversation. He felt sad when he heard her saying “If i run away, they will cancel the engagement and marriage”. He thought to himself “Bomi doesn’t want to get married to me then our engagement? Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter