Hysterical Baekhyun

Daehyuns daily life with a crazy Baekhyun

On a royal throne sat king Daehyun. He looked absolutely board out of his mind till he heard loud screams coming from the hall coming closer and closer, till finally his wife burst through the door holding there four year old son Taehyung.

"Oh my god Dae, TaeTae fell and he's bleeding you got to do something, he could be dead in a matter of seconds, Help Me Now!" His wife baehyun yelled hysterically.

 In a rush of panic Daehyun quickly had gotten up to examin his son only to find a very small scrape with a dot of blood. "Honey I don't see anything that serious."

"Dae how do you not see that blood, oh baby don't die, TaeTae stay with mommy." Baekhyun says still hysterical.

 Daehyun face palms then replies "He's fine all he needs is a band aid, he's not going to die, right TaeTae? Taehyung who looks just as lost as ever nods his head and jumps out of his mother's arms.

"No TaeTae don't leave me how can daddy be so sure, look your bleeding says baekhyun.

"He's fine honey he just needs a band aid and a kiss to make it better, now come on tae so we can fix you up" replied daehyun.

"Ok appa bye omma" taehyung replies leaving baekhyun in his hysterical little world.

-------------------The End----------------------------

Thank you for reading it means a lot. I am sorry if it i am more of a silent reader than a writer. Sorry about the grammer mistakes, I hope you enjoyed and have a happy early valantines day or what i call v day or Kim taehyung day. Bye :-)