All other member teasers

► Retrospect ► Co-Ed group ► Apply Closed

14

Jan 2012

[ 바닥 ] 봐, 봐! 우리의 메인 댄서 !!!!!! 예쁘죠? 하지만 같은 예쁜 나랑 맞지? ㅋㅋㅋ 오후 3시 27분

 
 
최소: 데뷔!! ! ♥♥♥♥♥ 2012/01/14
동해 : ♡둘 다 정말 예쁘구나 ~ ~ ~ ^ O ^  2012/01/14
p_318: Moa 들보단 예뻐 .... 2012/01/14
사랑 : 언제 우리에게 당신의 진짜 얼굴을 보여줄 것인가?!?! ㅠ ㅠ 2012/01/14
 
[댓글 더보기 ]  
 

14

Jan 2012

[ 바닥 ] Look, look! It's our Main Dancer!!!!! Isn't she pretty? But not as pretty as me, right? ㅋㅋㅋ 15:27 

 
 
최소: Debut soon!! ! ♥♥♥♥♥ 2012/01/14
동해 : ♡Both of your are very pretty ~ ~ ~ ^ O ^ 2012/01/14
p_318: Probably looks better than Moa .... 2012/01/14
사랑 : When will you show your real faces?!?! ㅠ ㅠ 2012/01/14
 
[ read more ]  

"Halo insabuteo halge byeollo mame andeureodo
naro malhalgeot gateu—"

"OH ICHI~~~"

Ichi flinched at the loud voice and turned to face his intruder. Or, well, intruders. His fellow groupmates Emi and Seiji, as well as Tamura, were all crowding into the small dorm room. They were leaving for South Korea in about a month and until then were placed in tiny little aparments/dorms for the time being. The dorm was only meant to fit Seiji and himself, but with Tamura and Emi squeezing in, it was a miracle they all fit.

Stupid micro-apartments.

Emi smiled and jumped onto Ichi's back, latching on like a koala. "Get off'a me," Ichi mumbled, "Before I shove you off myself."

"You're so boring!" Emi whined and slid off of Ichi's back. She landed with a thud on the floor, causing her to whine more. Tamura laughed and bent down, giving Emi a pat on the behind. Emi squeaked and jumped up, hands covering her behind. "Why did you do that?!" She asked.

Tamura simply shrugged and instead of answering Emi she asked Ichi, "Practicing the rap?"

Ichi held up a sheet of paper which had the romanization of the song they had to learn. He couldn't read much hangul yet so he went by the romanization, and so far it had been working out pretty well. He opened his mouth to continue the rap but was rudely interrupted by Seiji. "Dude, I was gonna head down to the studio for a while. Did you wanna come?"

"No, I need to practice," Ichi stared at Seiji and Emi and said, "So do you two."

"Don't tell me what to do, stupid." Seiji said and promptly left the micro-apartment.

Emi and Tamura stood around awkwardly, listening to Ichi as he continued to practice the rap. Each time he messed up he'd start from the beginning again and he repeated it after a few more times. Suddenly Emi's cellphone vibrated. She dug into her pockt and fished around for a moment before pulling out her phone. She admired the Pikachu case she had on it.

Emi quickly turned her phone on and stared at the screen. She looked up with a mischevious smile.

"Teaser." she said excitedly.


Wotamin sat on the wooden floor, a hand clutching the fabric of her shirt. Her breathing was heavy and quick and her other hand searched for a water bottle. "W...Water." she said in a raspy voice. She pointed to a water bottle a few feet away. A young man glanced at Wotamin and shrugged. Wotamin made another wild gesture towards the water bottle.

"What?!" exclaimed the man. "Speak!"

Wotamin glared at the man. "The water bottle!" she yelled in anger.

The man nodded once and went to grab the bottle. He twisted the cap and took a long sip from it before handing it to Wotamin.

"And I used to think you were nice..." Wotamin mumbled to herself then took a long drink from the bottle. She set the bottle down and laid on the floor, closing her eyes and slowing her breathing. "Are we done for today?"

The man nodded again, sitting down next to Wotamin. He poked her nose once, twice, three times and almost four times but his hand got slapped away.

"Pig." Wotamin said.

"Fatty." the man replied.

"Lazy fatty."

"You're a horrible rapper."

"Yeah, well you at comebacks."

"HEY! I DO NOT!" the man exclaimed.

Wotamin snorted and sat up slowly. "C'mon, Mr. Tourai, we both know you , so just admit it~."

Tourai scoffed and pulled out his phone. A smirk grew on his face and he swung the phone in front of Wotamin. Wotamin stared at the phone curiously. She made a move to grab it but Clear pulled it away just in time. He tapped the screen and a website popped up.

"Fans like me better~" He sang in a mocking tone.

Wotamin finally grabbed the phone and began to read.