Prologue

We're Trapped in Neverland

A blonde haired boy walked down the streets, ignoring the falling snow and the people whispering about his rugged appearance. His green feline like eyes were glowing brighter and brighter as night fell onto the frozen land, he had one thing set in his mind, and that was to get to his destination before they found him. He hissed, catching on to the scent of one of the hounds who were trying to get them to head back to that cursed research center. His frail and wounded legs carried him swiftly through the buzzing crowd of adults and teens over the age of eighteen who were heading to the disgusting filth called night clubs. They reeked of booze and cigarettes, two things the boy hated.

As he neared the hide out the hound’s scents disappeared and he decided he was just imagining things and scents, he slowed his pace to a walk as he drew nearer to the headquarters. He glanced around, he felt a burning gazed locked onto him and knew that they had found him, which meant that it wasn’t safe to go back to the others who were so well disguised in their human forms and scents that they would be extremely difficult to find by even the best of the hounds.

However, he was not like them and it was impossible to hide his scent, which he was in more danger than the rest and had to constantly keep moving. The young teen hissed out again as his wounded leg began to throb; he glanced down only to see that his blue jeans now had a large red spot from where the cuts and teeth mark shaped cuts on his leg reopened.

Moving down the busy street was the only possible way to lose the hounds, but the streets weren’t that busy at this time of night since all the people were at clubs.

The teen’s face lit up as he ran, well gimped, towards the nearest club, knowing the smell of booze and cheap perfume would drain out his scent and cloak him from the hounds who were so determined to catch him and the six other escapees.

His plans were ruined though since the bouncer would not allow him into the club, however, that was not the last of his plan.  He did what any other underage teen would do; sneak in through the back of the club, heading straight into the moving bodies on the dance floor, choosing to ignore the blasting bass that was hurting his sensitive ears, sniffing the air for the scent of hounds, eventually giving up. He knew this area could be the end of both him AND the hounds, since they couldn’t sense each other and could easily sneak up, attack and possible kill one another.  He backed up as a high pitched noise hurt his sensitive ears, he bumped into somebody, he spun around and his heart dropped, looking up to see the purple haired hound who had been chasing after him for the past few hours, seeing the hound who was the one who injured his leg.

“Let’s quit this game of cat and mouse.” Growled the hound, his dark eyes were staring straight into the green eyed boy’s, his grip was tight around the younger’s wrist.

“Why, so you can take me back to that cursed place with no problem?” hissed the green eyed boy, his eyes narrowing at the older male.

“Yes, pretty much. I’ve been chasing you for months, and I’ve finally caught you. Plus…There is no way you’d be able to escape from me…” said the hound smugly, smirking at the younger male, who was glaring at him.

“I’m stronger than you think…” hissed the blonde haired cat angrily.

“Right…kitten.”

“Don’t call me that!” hissed the blonde, glaring at the taller male, who was smiling down at him.

“I’ll call you whatever I want to,” Said the older male.

“Kevin.”

The blonde boy hissed out again, as the older male gripped a little too tightly on the younger male’s wrist, bruising the pale skin.

“Kevin!”

 

The blonde boy jolted awake, sitting up straight, he was covered in a thin layer of sweat, which made his hair stick to the back of his neck and his forehead, he groaned a bit as his wounded leg hit the wall. He peered around the room, looking for the person who disrupted his sleep, spotting the youngest of the group standing beside his bed.

“What is it Dongho?” asked the boy, rubbing his eyes again.

“You kept hissing in your sleep and I’m not going to lie, it was kind of creepy…” said Dongho, looking at the older male who was still breathing a little heavier than he should be, “Are you ok, hyung?”

The blonde boy nodded, “I just had a crazy dream.”

“What was it about?” asked the younger boy curiously, he subconsciously made a cute face, as he sat down on the floor in between the bunk beds. There was a light purr on the bed behind the youngest signifying that both the person sleeping on the top bunk and the bottom bunk were still asleep.

“It was about that purple haired hound again…This time he actually caught me…” said the blonde boy, bringing his knees to his chest and hugging them close to his thin and bony body.

“He caught you, how?”

The older boy shrugged, “I really don’t know, because I ran into the night club like I’ve done multiple times, but instead of losing him in the crowd like I’ve done to other hounds, he automatically found me…”

“Hyung, it must be a sign, don’t go out on the streets tonight! After all you are still wounded from your last encounter with the Purple haired hound…and hyung if you got taken away I don’t know what I’d do…” said Dongho.

“Dongho, if I stay here tonight, they’ll come here and get all of you guys too,” Said the older boy, looking at the worrying magnae, “I need to go out again.”

“Hyung…no, we can fight them off! You don’t need to leave!” said Dongho, “Plus hyung, that purple haired hound is new, the first time we saw him was when he attacked you yesterday. Hyung, there is something...different about him. He’s not like the others…he’s more dangerous…He seems to be more trained than the others…”

“Dongho, I’ll be fine,” Said the older boy.

“Kevin.” Hissed Dongho, glaring at his hyung, “I’ll tell Jaejoong you’re leaving again, and then he and Yoochun will bite off your head.”

“Dongho, go ahead and tell them.” Said Kevin, his face was serious and cold while looking at the younger.

“Hyung~!” whined Dongho, “Don’t go, please!”

“I’m still going.”

“Fine, then I’m going with you!” said Dongho, “You are too hurt to go by yourself.”

“Fine, tag along Dongho.” Said Kevin, “I’m going to see the Purple haired hound no matter what. Rain or shine, I’m determined to see him again, because I am not going to get caught by him. Plus, since he came it's become a challenge to get away.”

Dongho sighed, knowing he was in for one long night.

“Be ready in five minutes.” Said the elder boy, standing up and walking, with a limp, into the bathroom, which connected with the room, to wash up and change.

Dongho stood up and whispered, “Xander-hyung, Kiseop-hyung, why can’t you two be up to talk him out of his nonsense?”

 

I had free time today and decided to update, hope you guys enjoyed! (Thank you to the seven subscribers and two commenters, before I even posted my first chappie!) Anyways, I love to hear your opinions, so feel free to comment! :D