I. Bonus chapter (Binhwan) - Sentimental

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before reading: this bonus chapter doesn't add anything to the plot, but I really wanted to write it and to focus on Binhwan post-end since Hanbin didn't even appear in the last chapter. I think they deserved this full-centered chapter, it takes place after the process and after the release of Hanbin. This is just about Hanbin coming home after seven days from a business trip, and Jinhwan missed him so much. 

 

 

I. Bonus chapter - Sentimental

 

Jinhwan was observing his own reflection on the window, the glass surface showed the image of a man, not a child, no longer a teenager, but the man he had become even without Jiwon in his life for ten long years, but instead finding Hanbin who had made room in his heart little by little, made him fall in love more and more up to be his final choice. He looked down on the ring tight around his finger, touched it gently with the thumb and closed his eyes remembering the way the two of them had made love after him had said yes to the marriage proposal, that would be his forever. What neither Jinhwan nor Hanbin knew was that the shadow of Jiwon had been there with them from the beginning preventing them to live a relationship like any other. They didn't know, no one knew what would happen.

Jinhwan listened to the key being inserted in the lock, the sharp sound of the metallic click followed by the annoying squeak of the hinges: Hanbin had returned home from his business trip; Jinhwan was about to burst into tears as he was overwhelmed with the emotion to finally have him back with him after an entire week, after seven days.

"Hey" Jinhwan hurried over, "how nice to see you again" he said throwing his arms around him and looking into his eyes.

Jinhwan stood on tiptoe and kissed him by crashing their respective lips on each other. Hanbin put an arm around his waist and the other one on the back his head deepening the kiss.

"What happened?" Hanbin asked parting from him to catch his breath, "are you okay?" he took Jinhwan's face in his hands and ran his thumb up and down.

"I'm just glad you're here" Jinhwan nodded, closing his eyes and going to meet his touch.

"Did you miss me so much?" Hanbin smiled as if he couldn't believe it.

"You have no idea how much I missed you" Jinhwan replied opening his eyes suddenly, "I couldn't wait you to come back home, I couldn't wait for you to come back to me" he added in a whisper barely audible. Hanbin heard it anyway.

"I'm so happy" Hanbin said with a dreamy smile, “I'm very happy to be here with you”.

"I go to prepare a hot bath" Jinhwan said returning the smile, "and then I'll make you dinner" he planted a loud kiss on the cheek and left.

Jinhwan went into the bathroom, turned the knob of the tank and adjusted the water temperature, then poured the bubble bath that began to form many colored bubbles and to release a good fruity aroma.

Hanbin openend the door and stepped forward glancing at Jinhwan who was kneeling on the floor, with the small hand moving in the water.

"There you are" Jinhwan turned to him with another smile, "let me do it, let me take care of you" he said ing Hanbin's shirt.

Jinhwan's fingers were warm, their gestures were gentle and slow and in the meantime his eyes never left those of Hanbin. Hanbin took him by the wrists and stopped him.

"Do you remember the last time we had a bath together?" Hanbin asked frowning.

"Yes" Jinhwan replied, "I remember very well what happened, I wish I could forget about it" he said, speaking with difficulty, because remember that event caused him so much pain. It was impossible to bear.

Jinhwan touched the ring that bandaged his finger: his eyes came to fill with tears at the memory of Hanbin that removed it and then give it back to him only when he knew that his feelings were reciprocated.

"Don't cry" Hanbin leaned on him to kiss him on the forehead, "I don't want to see you cry".

"I love you so much" Jinhwan whispered urgently clinging to him, to the one who became the love of his life.

"I love you so much more" Hanbin hugged him, "I'm crazy in love" he told him increasing the embrace that bound them to each other. They were so in love, they were both but in a distinctly different way.

"I know you do" Jinhwan rested his head on Hanbin's chest.

"Do you want to take a bath together?" Hanbin suggested, "so we'll have something nice to remember" he said something so simple but romantic.

"You're so good with words" Jinhwan pointed out with a slight smile, "I still have all your love letters" he confessed. They were all placed at the bottom of the top drawer of the nightstand.

"They were so cheesy" Hanbin blushed, "and they were silly, too".

"I like them" Jinhwan insisted resuming to undress him, taking away his shirt and fiddling with the belt buckle.

"I'm glad you still like them" Hanbin said.

Hanbin stiffened a little because Jinhwan's fingers were flowing on his bare skin. Jinhwan noticed Hanbin's cheeks colored of a slight blush because of embarrassment derived from the fact that he was almost completely in front of him. He fell in love once again with Hanbin. Truly. Madly. Deeply. He loved him so much.

Jinhwan sent down the black trousers, bringing down with them the underwear too. He never broke eye contact.

Hanbin swallowed hard. He opened his mouth to speak and closed it immediately after. He let out a sigh as Jinhwan's small hands showed him to love him, to trust him, to want to protect him. His heart trembled: a lot of emotions assaulted him all along and swept like a storm made of love.

"The water is ready" Jinhwan announced shortly after moving away from him, "come on, come with me" the mischievous grin on his face made the situation even more exciting. Jinhwan undressed right in front of Hanbin stripping himself of all the clothes that fell on the floor piled on top of each other in a disorderly pile. Hanbin seemed to be entranced by such great beauty, wanting all of him: both his body and his soul. He wanted all of Jinhwan, and he wanted it all for himself.

Hanbin stepped for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter