PROLOGUE

You're My Wife?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh... my head hurt!" 

"Where am i?" I open my eyes widely, and rise from my bed. I'm looking around. I saw a nurse, a few of doctors passing by and a few of unknown people around me.

"Am i in a hospital? Wait, who are these guys? That girl?" 

"Are you alright? You make me worried about you?" One of the guy said. He put his hand on my shoulder. I'm taken aback.

"Who are you?" I asked him, while frowning my eyebrows. Then, the guy show a look that he is worried sick. Then, he crying and said,

"Oh my god, he don't remember us!" He crying loud.

"Ahh... so noisy! Wait, he? I'm a lady.." I full of rage when he said that. He can't differentiate a girl and a man, what wrong with him!

"Yah! I'm a lady, you know?" I loudly said.

"Eoteoke?? he don't know his gender!!! Mingyu-ahhhhhh!!  That guy crying loud, and he even called me that name, what is it again??

'Ming...mingyu?? I'm Yuju! Choi Yu..."

I feel my , and it is not there. I feel my face, it is feel tough and not smooth, and also got some hair? and i feel my hair, it is short! My beautiful hair! where is it??

"I need a mirror, now!"

"Mingyu-ah. are you ok?" That guy called me that again.

"Stop calling me that! where is mirror??!!" I yell at him.

"Yah,yah.. he getting crazy now! give him that!!" The guy said, a that little girl bring that mirror to me.

"Oppa, here!" She gave me the mirror, and called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter