The new kid

Loving a fish

Your point of view

I was going to my photography class when Jessica interrupted me and wanted to speak with me. She looked pissed.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying not to sound too mean.

"Yah! Break up with Donghae already!" She shrilled.

"No." I bluntly responded. 

"Look, I was able to tolerate Sooyoung when she went out with him, because I knew she was going to get engaged with Sungmin."

"Wait... how did you know before she knew?"

"My mom and her mom know each other."

"Omo... does that mean you were the one that told the other members of Girl's generation then?" I asked.

"And so what?... anyway you two have been going out for almost 2 weeks and I can't stand the sight of you two together. It makes me want to puke. So break up with him or else." She threatened while glaring at me.

*So she was the one who told them...*

"Why are you so obsessed with him anyway?" I asked curious, ignoring her glare. It doesn't work like Donghae's does.

"Because he saved my life." She started to blab and blab.

~FLASHBACK~

Jessica was about 16 when she was in the ocean. Donghae started to work as a life guard. Jessica realized that her foot was stuck under some seaweed. She noticed the tide was going in so she was completely under water. At some point, she would have drowned if it weren't for Donghae noticing her. This was before they knew each other. He dove in and saved her. But she woke up before he did cpr on her because she felt a man's arms around her.

 

She kissed him anyway and thanked him multiple times before realizing she lliked him more than the other guys she ed.

"I'm going to make you my boyfriend some day!" She declared. Donghae wiped his lips and started to wish he didn't save her. But hey, it was his job and it raised his pay a little more than before.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"I know we're meant to be together. So whatever you said about I can't reach him like stars or whatever isn't true." She said.

"Nah... I don't agree with that. That was just his job." I stated. I would have gotten slapped again if it weren't for Donghae. He was literally always there to protect me. 

"What the hell Jessica? You better back off before I make you. I'll never be with you. I wonder if you can understand with that empty head of yours." That made Jessica irritated.

"I'm not giving up."

"Listen. I don't date s. Especially s that try to get some with my best friends. For example, Yunho, Jaejoong, and Leeteuk." She then became ashamed and left.

I thanked Donghae and he kissed me. But I didn't know Junsu and Ri-In eavesdropped and started cheering when we kissed.

I blushed of course and went to go talk to Junsu and Ri-In. They were finally together!

"Congratulations guys." I smiled at them. Ri-In must have been really happy. 

We then went our separate ways. Donghae and I went to our photography class and I made it just in the nick of time.

"Hey guys, I heard that we have a new kid coming to our class!" Eunhyuk said.

Class started and the teacher introduced to us a new student.

"Class this is..."

*Omo... it can't be...*