Love Triangles

Loving a fish

 Your point of view

The nest day, Donghae and I walked to school. 

Last night was so relaxing and serene for me. The thunder stopped and Donghae comforted me the whole time. 

~Flashback~

"Gwenchana?" Donghae asked after we broke our hug.

"Neh. Kombawo, Oppa." I thanked him.

"No problem. I know how it feels to be afraid of something."

"Chincha? What are you scared of?"

"You'll find out later." he said. "Good night you."

"Night Oppa."

~End of flashback~

*I wonder what it is.* I was really curious.  As we were walking, we saw Hankyung and Yeonhee together.

 

*Omo, why are they together?* I thought curiously. They were talking and it seemed like they were really close.

"Hi you! Hey Donghae." Hankyung waved when he saw us. I waved back and we went up to them.

"You guys getting close huh?" he said smiling.

"What about you two?" Donghae asked.

"Ehh? Aniyo, we're cousins." Yeonhee said softly.

"Bwoh? But he's Chinese and you're Korean." I pointed out.

"Her aunt married my uncle so that makes us cousins." Hankyung said.

"Oh, so it's by marriage. Well, that's cool." I smiled.

"Yep. Let's go to school now."  Donghae murmured so together we walked to school. Yeonhee and I tried to ignore the glares and whispers we got from the girls there. I seriously didn't get how the kingkas were able to put up with them. 

"Omo, Yeonhee-yah, how are we going to put up with this the rest of the year?" I whispered to her. She just shrugged and walked to where Ri-In was. I noticed Hankyung blushing when he saw her.

It was official. There was a love triangle between these 3 people.


Hangkyung>Ri-In>Junsu.

I didn't know if Junsu liked her. I should ask him about that. Then I saw the DBSK members and noticed Yeonhee blushing. Changmin had a smile on his face when he recognized her.  Jaejoong saw her and froze. He stopped walking and just spaced out at Yeonhee. So there was another love triangle.


Changmin=Yeonhee

Obviously, the two of them like each other. *I should try to arrange for them to get together.* I didn't know what to do with Jaejoong though.

I couldn't keep these love triangles to myself so I told Eunhyuk.

"Hey Monkey!" I shouted out at him.

"Hey Jelly!" He yelled back.

I walked slowly to where he was and told him about the triangles.

"Wow, you must have had a lot of free time to figure all them out." Eunhyuk said.

"Aniyo. It's just that I'm a good observer." I stated. The bell rang so I dashed off. "See you at lunch Oppa!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's point of view

"Bye!" I shouted after her. Little did she know, that she was in a love triangle too. 

Both Donghae and Junsu liked her. I remembered when I over heard their conversation. Plus I already knew Junsu liked her when he asked me to tell him about her.

~Flashback~

"So Monkey, can you tell me now?" he asked me.

"Fine. What do you want to know?"

"What's her favorite colors?"

"Blue and black."

"When's her birthday?"

"December 25 1990."

"Wow, her birthday's on Christmas? That's awesome." He squealed.

"She told me it wasn't. She would only get 1 present instead of 2. Or she'll always get a present related to Christmas." I said.

We talked  more until he saw Donghae. He said bye and curious, I followed him to see what they were up to.

"Why are you letting her sleep over at your house?"

"Because I want her to?" Donghae retorted.

"You better not lay a hand on her." Junsu growled.

"What if I did?" Donghae asked.

"Didn't I tell you that I laid eyes on her first? That clarifies that she's mine!" Junsu yelled.

"Aniyo. you's not a toy.You shouldn't say something like that."

"Fine. I guess we'll have to fight for her."

"May the best man win." Donghae smirked and the two of them went their separate ways.


Too bad she was too dense to notice. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Ri-In was thinking about the note she found in her bag yesterday. She knew who it was since it was written in Mandarin. She never thought that way about Hankyung and didn't know what to say to him. They had already grown a friendship so it would be awkward to say something to him. What was even more surprising was that he knew she liked Junsu. It must have really easy to point out.

Meanwhile, you went to Junsu and asked him about Ri-In.

"Do you think Ri-In's cute?"

"Yeah."

"You should go out with her then."

"Wae?" He questioned.

"Because she likes you."

"But I like you." He shockingly stated and you became still.

You didn't know that Ri-In was hearing you guys and secretly starting to hate you.