New Mission (Hope): Part 2

There's Rainbow after the Rain [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunny take out paper from her pocket. "I want everyon give an idea to make Jessica come to us. I know she had been mad to us because didnt explain why we do that to her. I think its time now" Sunny said with serious tone. She hope members have a great idea on how to make Jessica comeback to them. "Understood" everyone agree with Sunny idea.

"PROJECT'S NAME: ICE PRINCESS COMEBACK".

TARGET: JUNG JESSICA a.k.a OUR LAZY ICE PRINCESS.

AGENT: IM YOONA a.k.a OUR HOPE KID.

MISSION: MAKE JUNG JESSICA COMEBACK TO HER HOME.

PLAN:

1. 

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

THIS PLAN WILL MAKE US COMPLETE AGAIN AND HOPE FOREVER.

RIGHT NOW, TOMORROW AND FOREVER GIRLS GENERATION.

" So unnie what is the plans?" Seohyun asks her unnies while read the paper. " Thats why i make this meeting. I want 8 brain to work out in making great idea. I have one, Yoona have a lil bit talk with her". Sunny give her idea."How about have a meal together like lunch or dinner" Sooyoung's idea always include foods. "hey good idea, we can send foodtruck to their shooting site" leader unnie agree. "Yea, great idea since two of them is skishin". 

While 8 SNSD member buzy discuss the plan, their agent Yoona already arrive at Jessica's condominium. She take lift from basement and now standing infront of Jessica's door. Yoona hestitated to press the bell. What if unnie do not want to talk to me, but I have many thing to tell her..what do i do"

 

Jessica and Krystal hangout at living room while watching tv. Krystal head on Jessica shoulder,"unnie, i miss you so much. Sorry i didnt spend time with you for this 2 weeks" Krsytal said to Jessica. " Its ok, I know you busy with practise and shooting drama. Im fine, just missing you so much. You look so tired, are you ok?" Jessica pat Krystal head, comforting her lil sister. Lil sister that she love so much that she can do anything for her.

"Im ok, dont worry unnie. Oh right, unnie i heard that you take a role in Korea-China movie, is that true?" Krystal ask Jessica and Jessica just nod " yup, thats right" "wow thats mean your debut to big screen...daebak congrats unnie" Krsytal hug and kiss her unnie as her congrats her unnie. " So who was the actor and actress, must be handsome and pretty right unnie?" "uuh hurm..."

Just then, " Ding dong ding dong..." who was that? "Unnie, do you have guest today? I thought Taec oppa spend his day with his parent" Krystal ask Je

Please log in to read the full chapter