Don't turn back.

There's Rainbow after the Rain [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sic...Sica unnie?" Yoona can't believe what she saw. That Person.

A person she used to make fun so much, a person who she always have to take care because of laziness, a person who used to support and give strength to her in every solo activity that can kill her, a person that she love and miss so much after forcely get out from group.

"Yoo...Yoona? Why are you here?" Wait, don't tell me she is the actress who play lead role. Jessica have a mental breakdown for a second.

 

The awkward feeling rise because their mind are blank effect from all problem occur between them. All the fights and scandals happen from 2014 that cause Jessica out from the group make this two people dont know what to say. Yoona miss her favorite unnie so much that she cried everynight before sleep for one month after Jessica move out from group. All SNSD member also having the same situation, crying everynight before sleep think about Jessica and their group.

What will happen to them when one of their main vocal are not with them..they feel not complete and empty. They cant do anything because the Company totally have power and right to make the decision. Their voice have been cut out. That make their heart more hurt, cant do anything.

 

Jessica cant believe that person appear in front of her. A person who are used to make fun of her, a person used to take care of her, a person that she are very very close because the resemble face with her younger sister, a person that she miss so much after force out from the group.

"Unnie..". Suddenly a chinese acto

Please log in to read the full chapter