Who Are You?

What Am I To You, Jungkook?

Ding Dong SCHOOL HAS ENDED.

Ji Hye left quickly and wanted to return home as soon as possible. She could still hear people talking about her rude behavior, but she didn't mind it at all.

 See? She thought. Nobody can be friends with me. 

She left school and started walking...

What was the uneasiness she felt? She felt like someone was following her. She stopped her footsteps and she could clearly hear a stranger's footsteps. 

Maybe it was just a coincidence. She just needed to walk for 3 more minutes to reach her house. But why did those footsteps never stop. She kept on thinking it was a coincidence until she reached her house. The person was at the corner of her eye. She swung her head as fast as she could.....

Huh? She saw a boy enter the house next to hers. She recognized the uniform immediately, it was from her school. She could hear the conversation between the neighbor's mom and him. 

"Welcome back, Jungkook. How was your day at school? 

"Haha mom, it was fun." He smiled as the both walked in... 

---- 

Jihye kept on repeating his name. Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. Why does it sound so familiar???

Jihye entered her house. She felt so happy to be home again because she knew that that she was the most comfortable and free here. "I'm home Mommmm."

"Welcome back Jihye. How was your new school? Any cute guys???" Her mom chuckled. 

"Not funny mom. By the way, is there a new neighbor? What happened to the other guy? Jihye questioned.

"They moved out. The neighbor is the Jeon family. I'm friends with the mom from next door. We were high school friends. By the way, I invited them to dinner at our place. 

"WHAAAAAATTTTT =_=."