Nice to Meet You

What Am I To You, Jungkook?

"Listen up students, we have a new classmate." 

"Whoa she's so pretty." 

"I'm going to ask for her number later."

The new student bowed. "Hello. My name is Kim Jihye. Nice to meet you." 

The teacher pointed to an empty seat. "You can sit there Jihye."

As Kim Hye passed by the seats, the boys' heads would follow. 

------ 

*DING DONG* RECESS

Everyone crowded around Jihye. Guys were asking her number. Girls were doing that too and asking if they can eat lunch together. 

Jihye looked up in shock and felt this whole thing was such a pain. She needed to end this with a blunt sentence. "Guys..."

People were still talking about phone numbers and the noise level went up... 

"Guys...."

The classmates started squishing her now. 

Jihye pushed the desk. "GUYS!!! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN EVEN BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU. I'm going to eat alone. Jihye sighed and let out a deep breath. She was frustrated from all this annoying crap she had to face. She hated even the single thought of friends. Why need friends? 

Everyone glared at her and left immediately. Jihye could hear all the bad talk already. "Wow, she's such a . Rude much? To think she was nice, guess I was wrong."

She felt annoyed. She hated school, but she needed money to support her family. She just needed to study, that's it. She knew this was better because she knew that these friends would all betray her. Just like what happened in the past.... 

Jihye left the classroom and went to the cafeteria. She ate by herself. Ahhh, this was the quietness she liked. No one shouting at her. No one commanding what to do in life. 

"OMO, IT'S JUNGKOOK" This quietness was all stopped when he entered. 

Jihye felt a bit annoyed that the once quiet cafeteria turned into a battlefield. All the girls, even boys gathered around the table that just happened to be next to Jihye's. 

Jihye went to move to another table, some where far, meaning the complete opposite of this thing she did not even wish to be apart of. Once she got up, her food splattered all over the floor. What did she expect? She regretted moving in this massive crowd. As the crowd died down, she settled down at another area to study her notes.

Jungkook's eye caught something. Who is she? Why is she alone? He nudged his best friend's arm. Jimin looked at him. "What?"

"Who is she?" Jungkook spoke as he glanced over to look at Jihye again. 

"O her. She's the new transfer student. Her name is Kim Jihye. She's pretty right???? I heard she's really aggressive though. Best to not talk to her." 

Little did he know that they were soon going to be neighbors....