Him

Hairpart

"She cut her hair isn't she? Isn't it too short?"

"I think she's depressed. I heard depressed people cut their hair short."

"She looks prettier with her long hair."

"I heard that bandana her cost 100000won."

People were talking about her when he entered the class. Especially the girls. 

They were crowding at one of the table, whispering random useless things about Lee Bona's new hair.

Apparently, she cut it too short.

Apparently, she looked prettier with long hair.

Chanyoung looked around the class. She was nowhere to be seen. Probably didn't arrive yet

Oh, there she is, she entered the class in a hurry, and immidiately sat at her table. Two seats behind him.

 

He noticed the hair right away, even if no one mentioned it. 

He also noticed it when she changed her shoes. From the usual black flat shoes to a brown mary janes.

He even noticed it when she changed her earrings. From a simple black pearl to a pink rose. 

The pink rose was prettier.

Chanyoung wanted to tell her that, the earring made her face glow, but was to shy to do so.

And now she cut her hair short.

Not that short, actually. It was probably 5 cm below her shoulders, and she still looked pretty. 

Nothing would make her less pretty in Chanyoung's eyes.

He always found himself looking at her. At the cafetaria, at the gym, at the corridor. He hated his homeroom teacher so much for placing her behind him. 

 

He was a little surprised when he found her at the library. She was playing with her phone.

He was already carrying two books, and decided to talk to her.

Today, at some point, he's going to say that she looked pretty.