The truth

Rough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like that song?" Yuju asked as she's laying herself beside Sinb. Since Sinb's bed is in the upper bunk of hers, she decided to temporarily exchanged their bed. Yuju will take Sinb's bed and Sinb will take Yuju's. Since she's still kind of weak because of her fever, it'll be better if she take the lower bunk rather than climbing all the way to reach her bed in the upper bunk.

"Unnie, you shouldn't sleep here with me. Fever can be contagious." Sinb frowned at Yuju as she saw her comfortably laying next to her. Since the bed is a single bed for one person, there's no space between Yuju and Sinb's body. Their arms are touching against each other.

"It's fine. I won't get sick. I'm a special kid in Gfriend, you remember?" Yuju sheepishly grinned.

"No, correction. You're the weird kid in Gfriend." Sinb snickered.

"Yah! Fine, i'll let you off this time because you're sick. I won't be so kind next time. You hear me, Hwang Sinbi?"

"Yeah whatever, yeojeli (yeojeli stands for yeojachingueseo jeil isanghan ae. Which means: the weirdest kid in Gfriend)."

"*sigh* out of so many nicknames you can give to me, why it has to be that yeojeli?" Yuju dramatically heaved a sigh and turned her back on Sinb, pretending to sulk. But being the clumsy girl she is, she forget that the current bed where she's laying on is pretty small since it gets occupied by 2 persons.

"Whoa!" Yuju yelped when she lost her balance and almost fall down from the bed. But Sinb being an active kid that has a good reflect, she quickly put one of her arms to circling around Yuju's body, to be exact around her waist, securing her from falling, at the same time hugging her tight.

"This clumsy unnie." Sinb muttered without loosing the hug.

"T-thanks, Sinbi-ah. *ehem*, anyway, i was asking you earlier, do you like the song?" Yuju trying to find a topic to talk so she can distract herself from feeling the tight hold of Sinb on her.

"Huh? What song?"

"Simjangi eobseo (Without heart)."

"Ah, yeah. I didn't know that song before. But ever since i heard you sing it, i started to like it. I found the song is pretty good. Besides.."

"Besides..?" Yuju trailed off.

"Nothing."

"Yah, you have to finish what you started. And i know it must be something. You know you can always tell me anything right?" Yuju asked as she put her hand over Sinb's hand that still placed around her waist, and gave it a light squeeze.

"*sigh* i just feel like singing to that song. I feel like i can relate to the song lyrics." Sinb finally honestly answered.

"Which lyrics?"

"If i said i'm hurting, seems like i'll really be in pain. If i said i'm sad, seems like tears will falling. So i have to just smile. But people keep asking why i'm crying when i'm smiling like this." Sinb said with her small voice. Yuju immediately turned her body sideways to faced Sinb and wrapped her arms protectively around the younger girl, pulling her closer against her body.

"Let it out, it's okay. Just let it out. You'll be fine, i promise. I got you. You'll be alright. It's okay now. I won't let anything bad happen to you." Yuju keep whispering sweet nothings into Sinb's ear. Even though she didn't know yet what is the exact problem that Sinb has, but she already get the main 'message'. Sinb is feeling down right now for some reasons and she's having a trouble. And Yuju will do anything to help her, to make her feel better.

"I feel tired of everything, unnie. Why? Why it's so hard to be great? Good enough is never enough they say. We have practiced for hours every day. We danced and danced until we can't feel our leg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter