Unwell

Rough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately Gfriend's schedule become more hectic than ever. Rough's big success can be both blessing and curse for Gfriend member. Since their activities are keep increasing, it's automatically causing the member to get lack of resting time, let alone proper sleeping time. The 6 member starts to fallen sick one by one, from sore throat, flu, cold, cough, even fever. Even Sinb's dark circle got worse too. The make up team have to put heavier make up in order to cover her dark circle. Poor little Eunbi~ The older Eunbi also has her own problem. Eunha caught a quite severe cold, causing her voice to slightly changed and sounds kind of weird. She can't sing as great as the normal Eunha will do in this kind of condition. The second oldest, Yerin, lost her voice because of her flu. Maknae Umji too, feeling unwell for several days already because of headache and fatigue. Now it's only the leader unnie, Sowon and the main vocal, Yuju who still healthy enough compare to the other member. The two member of Gfriend's great body line also feel extremely worn out just like the other member because of the crazy schedule that Gfriend had but since they are the only remaining member that still 'strong' enough, the two are attentively taking care of their sick member. Yerin and Umji are under Sowon's supervision, while Eunha and Sinb are under Yuju's.

Out of the 6, it seems like Sinb is the one who can't hide her tired face the most, especially when there is no one around, just her and her member. But lately Sinb keep forgetting her 'job' to always look perfectly fine in front of the camera, and never showing her unpleasant expression on her face. And because of that, Sinb get scolded by the manager oppa. Her member, especially Yuju are feeling worry and sympathy for the latter since they know how strict and scary their management can become sometimes. They won't blame Sinb either for they know the unwell condition of her. She was and still is sick. She needs a proper rest but their schedule won't allow it.

(Once Gfriend member get inside the management car, ready to go to the next schedule after the pre-recording of one of music show)

"Everything's alright?" Yuju asked Sinb who sits beside her in concern.

"Hm." Sinb tiredly replied as she refused to look at Yuju, instead she looked outside the window.

"I know you too well, Hwang Eunbi to be fooled by you. I won't force you to tell me, but i have to make sure that you know this.. whenever you need me, i will always be there for you. Okay?" Yuju softly whispered with such gentleness and care in her voice. Sinb can see the sincerity in Yuju's beautiful eyes. So she turned her body to look properly at the girl beside her.

"I know. Thank you." Sinb whispering back as she slowly reaching out to hold Yuju's hand. Yuju then used her another free hand to gently pushing Sinb's head to lean on her shoulder.

"Rest. I'll wake you up when we arrive." Yuju told Sinb as her hand keeps softly patting Sinb's head that resting comfortably on the crook of her neck now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter