No 5

Things That I Can't Say

Hey you,

 

I tried to lighten the things between us. I tried confessing again to you. In jokes anyway, but actually I really meant it. Yeah I confessed again like the shameless me. I have really no shame about it because you know, I’m the very-straight-to-the-point girl. Hahahahahaha *sad laugh*

This time we texted again and you declared that clearly you’re rejecting me and I was officially in the ‘friendzone’ zone. I print screen the conversation and told my two best friends (S and E) about it. They weren't really happy about it and told me to give up on you.

I wished how can I told them about how few years ago, you were the one who really tried hard to approach me and I was playing b*tchy by dissing you and called you a freak because you’ve always texted me asking me to accept you.

Still remember when we were 16? You even asked my childhood friend, A, to bring me along to the bowling centre when she hang out with your best friend, H. She said you were really eager to meet me. But being the arrogant b*tch I was, I just played along. You asked me about how my life was going on at that time, but I only replied word by word. Trying to show my uninterested face on you.

Maybe this was the karma for me. God made things turned around and now I’m the one who’s acting desperately, clinging onto you.

For that, I’m sorry once again.

 

Writing,

ladymyrra