No 4

Things That I Can't Say

 

Hey you,

 

A few days ago, I just changed my number and the second person that I texted to inform about it, was you. Well after my mom, of course.

I wish I can tell you all about my problems. Things were so sh*tty right now. I wished you’re here, listening to my potty-mouthed rants. I hated everyone. I felt like I’ve been disowned. I tried to shrug off these negative thoughts and be the happy me.

I suspected that you didn’t notice that I shut off my WeChat account. I put ‘X’ on my name and changed the display picture to black. I gave my old and stupid phone to my sister because she wanted to play games in it. Then, every time before I went to sleep, I always checked my old phone to see if there was any important message for me. It turned out they are from you.

Wishing me simple “good night” and “good morning”.

I purposely let it be like that for a few days to see if it went like that. Yeay, you did.

These things may be looked like that I was the only one who was crazy about you. But hey, it’s true.

I can feel it. The butterflies in my stomach were flapping their wings a little bit.

 

Crazy,

ladymyrra

 

p/s: I hate butterflies actually. They looked so scary.