Pretty Deer

I, The Cat.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Deer eats rocks?!" [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Maize.

"She is Maize. My cat."

Who is this Lay?

Anyway,
I'm being introduced to a deer. Maybe Human is a bit out of sorts today. This deer is rude. Is it not basic courtesy that the visitor introduces themselves before the host? Why am I being introduced first? So improper.

I wrinkle my nose and contemplate whether I should walk myself out of the situation.

"Hi, Maize. I am Luhan, and I am Lay's friend." The deer flashes her pearly whites at me. I don't welcome this deer. I am definitely considering my earlier contemplation to be carried out.

First off, this deer is rude. Second, she speaks to me as if she is familiar with me. Third, she is on my ground, on my play area, talking to my human. Now that, is unacceptable.

Oh no you don't.

"MEEEOWW!!!!"

Luhan.

Never in my life had I seen such an adorable little kitty. It was grey with dark stripes and was so fluffy.
Who could resist petting it? 
But the kitty... Didn't seem to like me all that much.
Immediately after spotting my outreached hand, it jumped away, gave a high-pitched screech of terror and dislike and skittled around to hide behind Lay. I hurriedly retracted my arm and observed the fluff ball's reaction. The kitty hisses and pulls back its ears, body forming a defensive stance.

Maybe it's shy? Or it just doesn't like me. I pouted. It hissed at me. Yup, I think it doesn't like me. I feel like crying.

"Maize, come on, he's not dangerous, come greet him. He's my good friend." Lay's soothing voice called to persuade the glaring kitty.

Maize glanced up at him, slowly changed position and warily walked over to my leg. She looked up...

Oh my... Eyes to die for.

Maize.

So I have realised, I have terribly misjudged this deer.
He, is apparently a he. In what sense of the word describes him?

This deer is a friend, so I assume that means he is harmless, although it does not change the fact that he is rude. But, I have heard the saying "forgive and forget", perhaps this is where it applies. I will forgive, but a cat simply does not forget.

Hm. The deer smells nice. I rub my scent on the deer, just in case. I curl my tail over his ankle and hop onto his foot. Hm, not being pushed away is always a good thing! Maybe he'll be nicer than Human and will give me more treats?

"Come in Luhan, don't stand at the door for the whole day." Human let the deer in and started to walk back to the... living room.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

Oh deer.

I hurriedly climb into the deer's arms, trying to hide from Human. I fluffed my tail over my face.

Luhan.

Well, I am officially brain-dead. The fluffy ball of adorableness cuddled in my arms as I stood in shock.

I suppose the kitty has now come to terms with my presence... Oh, why is she trembling? Is she scared?

I carefully her back, or at least what I thought was her back. It's not easy to tell when her tail is covering the whole of her body.

Having... Maize all bundled in my arms feels rather comforting. She's so cute, there's just no way someone wouldn't want her.

"Woah, what-" were the words that came out of my mouth upon seeing the state of the living room. It looked like something fragile had broken and its pieces scattered all over the floor. Its pieces were most likely made out of glass, for there was an occasional glimmer when the light hit it.

But glass is transparent, how would Lay be able to get all the pieces when he had a marble floor? I should help him.

"Hey Lay, I'll help you out," I spoke to get his attention, taking note of how Maize frantically tried to climb onto my back as I approached Lay. She mewed several times and I found it positively endearing. Though it seemed like she was whimpering.

Maize.

Maybe deer can save me. Human is going to scold me. It wasn't my fault! I wail to the deer. Does deer understand me? Deer noooo. Deer is walking to Human, he's going to bring me to my bush.
I refuse to go any closer.
I wail even louder.

"Luhan... I think Maize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter