Me(ow)

I, The Cat.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "Why are humans so painfully dumb?" [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Hello.

It is not a pleasure to see you. Oh right.

Where are my manners? I need to introduce myself.

I am Maize, and according to the dumb human, I have lived one and a half years.

You see, I am a cat, and there are many troubles. Those that trouble you, and those you want to trouble.

One of the former being food.

Finding food that is edible is hard enough. Having that food be nice to eat is a different thing in its entirety.
So, as cats, if a food that is nice and edible is within reach, never let it go.

Which was how I found the human I now room with.

He is a strange one. Always coming back late at night. He always gives me a cuddle before he showers.

I personally abhor that action. Hugs before showers. That dumb smelly human. Ugh. I spend the day grooming my fur and he comes and makes me all dirty and smelly again. Ew.

Ugh, why are humans so painfully dumb? Please don't repeat that to the human, he will definitely start singing that terrible song that keeps repeating the word "dumb" for forever.

But this human, compared to others, can be categorised as smart. 
Why?
He never wears those wretched pieces of fake smooth fur when he sleeps. Except for the things he calls "boxers". He said those were to protect himself and that they could not be removed. 
Well, he is smart, he knows how to protect himself from injury.
I don't understand humans.
They are born without fur, even if they wore a layer of fake fur, no one would believe it was real fur. I seriously think they need some form of therapy, or they will all turn mad.

The good thing is.
This human knows when I want hugs and willingly gives them. Good human.

I harbour a strong dislike towards those who act like they've known me forever and reach for my head.
My head is reserved only for that one human's pet.

I adore my human in all ways but sometimes the feeling is not mutual. And it's... My fault.
Unfortunately, today... Will be one of those days.

CRASH!!!

The vase containing a few stalks of beautiful roses fell over and its shards scattered all over the floor. The pink petals fluttered in the wind before landing on the floor. Since the vase fell, everything inside spilt as well. The wet sand, decorativ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter