Chained Up

The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eh?" Jooyoung shot him a curious look. 

"I'm being serious here. Look, I'm lonely all this time. I don't wanna explain myself much for now. Since you have agreed to my conditions, why don't you just ask me straight?" Takuya could sense an unsettled feeling inside of her. He sighed. 

Jooyoung was still fighting with her inner side whether to ask or not to ask. "Can you tell me as why you are being all alone in your lifetime? I-I mean, we gonna be friend after all. I don't think it's wrong to know a little about you. Besides, it's my real agenda to dig as much informations related to you." Finally, she felt as if a heavy load was being lifted from her shoulders after voicing out her confusion in one go. Although it might cost her all the embarassments she would bear later. Still, she couldn't care less. 

"Damn it girl. Could you talk less? I'm annoyed as hell." All Takuya did was giving her a glare, a death glare to be exact. He was literally giving her a cold shoulder. He was not in any position to act all giddy and happy just because she agreed to be his first friend. Well, he never experienced the slightest happiness in his life. That was why he found it was awkward to be happy around her, he was not used to it. Not in front of anyone, not in front of her. However, he could never deny that he was feeling butterflies in his stomach as he just got his first friend in his entire life. 

The girl in other hand could only look at him with a slightly disappointment written on her face. She realised that she was in no position to question him the personal details about himself, yet. She then quickly changed the topic. What she didn't know was Takuya noticed it all along. He silently cursed himself for being so harsh. And he knew that he hated himself at that moment. Mainly because he was the reason as for why she felt frustrated. 

"Ahha, forgive me then. It's wrong-timing right? I'll never intrude your privacy again." Liar. Takuya knew that she was putting on a strong facade so that he would never feel guilty. Still with his eyes bored into hers, he waited for her to ask him that one question which would lead them into the new world. 

"My first question would be why..." She halted. She was going to ask as how he could end up in her village but she suddenly realised that it was nothing related to her group project. She looked up to see that confused look in Takuya's facial expression. The sudden embarassment rushed through her veins which resulted her to blush a shade pink. 

She coughed a bit to catch his attention again which was no need to when he was already staring at her without a single hint to look away. As if she was a weird creature. "I mean I want to ask you that, is there any wolf in this world which is like you? Half human, half wolf?" 

"Just that?" Noticing a hint of amusement in his voice, it gave off a strange vibe. She wanted to take it as a credit to ask more, sensing that the atmosphere was now as light as a feather she could say. "Is that mean I can ask more?" Her eyes sparkled in a good way. But to no avail, it had to be killed by certain words. 

"Who give you the permission to do so? Listen here, even if I sound happy, it will never change the conditio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter