The lovely cousin

Crazy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona wake up in a teribble headached.She blinked her eyeyes and realized something "This is not my room!" she quickly removed the blanket that covered her body.And she realises,she wearing a pijamas. All questioned popped up on her mind. she look at the mirror,her hair was pretty messy and she also can smell alcoho from her breathl. She feels her tears want to drop. "I am useless.I am deadmeat if mom and dad know I am sleeping with a man" she said to herself . And suddenly the door was opened.

"The man who is sleeping with you is totally unlucky" 

She heard a familiar voice. 

"What with that face Yoona? Dont look at me that way.here,take your breakfast" He said, putting a tray of food on the table aside the bed 

"Oh god! Minseok ah..how did you..." Yoona's words was cut out when Minseok tell her everything.They suppose to have a dinner yesterday but Yoona was at the club and got drunk and well,fighting with someone.It was the maid who changed Yoona clothes because she thrown up last night.

"Did my parents called? " yoona asked in worried tone. Minseok nodded and smiled. "What did you said to them?oh god iwanna cry" yoona shouted in agony and pulled her own hair. Minseok laughed when Yoona doing that. "Silly,i know what to tell them,so dont wory its not my first time doing this kind of things for you"

Yoona relieved when he said that. "U are the most lovely cousin i ever had! U are my hero" Yoona give him a quick hug. "Ew,smelly!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter