MEETING

Crazy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning:  this story is not a matured genre (yet) but this story contains a nasty word which is not good especially for  kids .lol. hahaha

The day was cold and windy as always. He look at his bed,a girl.He even don’t remember that girl face,yet her name. ‘’hey,get out..’’ He pushed that girl who is in half asleep,away.He turned his  face away,looking at the mirror as he can see that girl reflection  covering herself with her tops and pants. ‘’i’m out,thanks for last night,honey’’that girl kiss his cheeks.

‘’Finally..a lonely life as always’’he sighed,covering himself with the blanket again.Before he can take a sweet nape,he heard his phone ringing.So loudly.He picked up his phone and look through at the screen, ‘Omma’ . He sighed again. Before he can ‘hello’, his mom already nagged to him.

MrS.Choi:  YAHHH SEUNGHYUN WHERE ARE YOU LAST NIGHT?

Seunghyun: Mianhae omma..uhmm.. I have meeting lastnight

Ms.Choi: MEETING?*SIGHED* I never know that   u have so important meeting or should I say, Clubbing with the freaks girls of yours?Untill you didn’t come for family dinner last night?

 

 

 

He stood and look himself at the mirror. ‘’okay,omma’’ that was his words before he ended his called.’’last night?Huh?’’ He smirked and try to recall everything that happen last night

*flashback*

It was a wonderful night,for him.He met his old friends,Kwon Jiyong.Its been a years he didn’t contact with him.Jiyong was his friend since they were in the childhood because Jiyong’s father befriend with Seunghyun’s father. Seunghyun look at his surrounding,there just a girls around him,he sometimes getiing fed up with himself because all he see,girls ran to him because of his money,his wealth,his look not himself so that’s why girls will end up on his bed every night and leave him in the morning.

‘’waiting for me,hyung?’’ He felt someone tapped his shoulder,he snapped all his thought and realse who is that. ‘’JIYONG!!’’ he gave his friend a warmth hug. Jiiyong look at his friend,he can see how miserable Seunghyun  was even the girls out therewill just ‘wow’ when they see him.

‘’out of nowhere,why you choose this place to be pur friendly meeting Seunghyun ahhh’’Jiyong asked while drinking his wine. ‘’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter