you're beautiful~

beautiful

"Hellooooooo" Mingyu says, opening the door to Wonwoo's room and throwing his keys on the bed.

"Mingyu? You didn't knock," Wonwoo says not looking away from his computer. It was not unusual for Mingyu to come unexpected, considering he lives close by, but he usually knocks first. 

"You're not going to greet me?", Mingyu pouts and backhugs Wonwoo from behind his chair.

The other sighs. "Hello Mingyu" He finally stops focusing on the computer after he notices a smell. It is coming from Mingyu.

"Wait, are you drunk?" Wonwoo asks in a concerned tone. He was not really drunk that often.

"Maybe a little. Maybe a little more than a little."

"Why?"

"Our company had a party. It was nice."

"It's definitely more than a little from the way your breath smells. You're really flushed. You should sit down."

"It's not that bad."

"Mingyu."

"Come with meeee" Mingyu whines, slightly tugging the other.

"Seriously Mingyu?"

"Come oooonnnn," Mingyu says, tugging Wonwoo harder.

"Ok, just please stop whining." Wonwoo stands up with Mingyu still backhugging him.

"Um, are are you going to stop hugging me?" He could feel himself starting to blush.

"No."

"Mingyu, you have to stop hugging me to sit down."

"No I don't." He plops down on the floor, taking Wonwoo with him and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Mingyu!" The other sighs again, but is only slightly annoyed actually.

"You're so cute..." Mingyu says, turning and resting his face in Wonwoo's neck.

Wonwoo was sure his face was really red by now and he could feel his heart beating. Mingyu was touchy but not usually this touchy. He may have a small crush on the other. Just a small one really though. A tiny one to be honest. It could not even be consider a crush. He just really likes being with him. A lot. At least that what he keeps telling himself...

"Yeah, ok, Mingyu, I'm cute," he responds in a sarcastic tone.

"You're beautiful," Mingyu says, raising his head and placing it next to the other back on his shoulder.

"Wh-what???" Wonwoo heart feels like it is trying to win a marathon. Did he hear that right?

"I said," Mingyu says as he begins to nuzzle the side of Wonwoo's head with his head, "you're beautiful."

"Mingyu, you must be really drunk." 

"Why?"

"You just called me beautiful."

"Yeah? Because you are?" Mingyu raises his head, looking confused.

"Mingyu, I think you are delusional. You should rest. You must be really tired since you have not stopped leaning on me. And now your saying nonsens-"

"You're beautiful." Mingyu raises his head, staring at the other's face. He cups his hand under Wonwoo's chin and kisses him on the cheek. "Yeah, I may be drunk, but you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I will be sober, and you will still be beautiful." He kisses his other cheek. Then he just stares into his eyes.

Wonwoo's heart is going fast. Really fast. So fast. If this continues he is pretty sure it is going to come out of his chest. He can not even think straight enough to respond. What is going on? What is Mingyu doing?

Mingyu gets closer to Wonwoo's face. He was already pretty close, but now his face is only a few centimeters away from his face.

His heart is pounding in his ears. If Mingyu says anything else he is not even sure he would hear.

Mingyu then brings Wonwoo's head down and kisses him on the forehead. "I love you."

Wonwoo is not even sure what to do with himself at this point. Did Mingyu just say he loves him? This is too much.

"You said I should rest....rest with me..."

"Wi-with y-you?" Finally he managed to get some words out.

"Sleep with me, I'm tired..." Mingyu stands up, pulling up Wonwoo by his hands. He lays down on the bed, leaving a spot for Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just stands there, still too much in a daze to really do anything.

"Wonwoooooo," Mingyu whines as he pulls at Wonwoo's arm, "Wonwoooooooooo"

"What....what?" 

"Lay down"

"Lay? Down?"

"Yes"

"Um, ok..." He lays down in the spot next to Mingyu. Mingyu pulls him closer to him and cuddles him.

"Calm down, you look really anxious, and your heart is beating fast." 

Calming down was the last thing Wonwoo could do at that moment. He was a somewhat tired before Mingyu came in, but now he is wide awake. 

Mingyu sighs, and reaches to grab Wonwoo's hand. He begins it gently. The gesture actually helped calm him down, which Mingyu knows. Soon he was relaxed enough that he was staring to fall asleep. By the way the other was breathing and he was stoking his hand slower, he could tell the other was pretty much almost asleep.

"I think your beautiful too," Wonwoo thinks, before he finally closes his eyes to sleep.