Two이

Save Me 구해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO

“So you’re a girl named Hara, who my friend Jimin here randomly dragged to our apartment for the fact he thought he could trust you with our secret”?

I wish I could’ve done anything but nod my head, but in my own mind, that was essentially what went down. We were currently seated in a large room all together. Two worn couches sat on either side of the area, some of the boys sitting on their ripped seats, others laying on the floor. The boy who let us in, sighed in frustration and ruffled his pink hair as he stared at me once more, a gaze of distrust in his coffee brown orbs. “God Jimin, couldn’t you have just asked us first”?

Jimin looked from me to him before replying in a hushed whisper I could barely hear. His voice sounded strained as he repeated the same answer again he had told to the tan boy before him.

“I saw some of the Aucelian guards patrolling around the area and I couldn’t risk being caught. I had to bring her too. If they saw me with her, they would’ve taken her with me. You know as well as I do Namjoon, what they would’ve done to her. She can’t go back now that they’ve probably seen her with us”.

Namjoon looked between the both of us before he finally relented his interrogation, his eyes softening as he sighed. Rubbing his lid’s, he looked at me with an empathetic smile and shook his head.

“Do you know anything about this city, of anything that is the sin that is in this place”?

I shook my head, a sense of suspense beginning to creep into my heart. I began to feel that Namjoon was about to tell me something I wouldn’t ever forget. He let out a low chuckle and looked towards the other boys in the room until his gaze finally landed back on me.

“You know, the city may look nice, but everything isn’t as bright and cheery as it seems. Us here, we all understand that and we all have one thing in common”. As I looked around, all the boys were turned towards each other, muttering choruses of agreement. Locking onto Jimin’s eye, he just gave me a sad smile and looked up at the ceiling, unable to meet my gaze again. Suddenly a boy who I hadn't looked at before spoke up, a sneer on his face as he looked at me.

“I don't trust you one bit. Why did you even allow Jimin to take you here anyway?”

I stared at the blue haired boy unable to answer, as I felt my cheeks heat up. The boy waited impatiently fingers tapping on his jawline as he waited for my answer. The rest of the boys turned to look at me as well, furthering my embarrassment.

“Well?”

“... I don't know…...”

The boy looked at me incredulously before scoffing in annoyance. His sharp eyes gave me a mocking jeer as he drilled holes into my own with his glare. Finally, Jimin knocked the boy’s shoulder as he looked at me apologetically.

“Knock it off Yoongi, you know it’s not her fault, it’s mine”.

I stared nervously down at the floor once again as Yoongi’s mocking words filled my ears and a feeling of emptiness filled the pit of my stomach. I caught Namjoon’s gaze on me, filled with empathy before he spoke up in his low voice and the other members quieted.

“He’s right you know, she didn’t know what was going to happen at all today and what happened we can’t change. This is our own mess, and we’ll fix it. Don’t give her crap just ‘cause she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Let’s introduce ourselves nicely and stop acting rude. It’s not going to do anything to help the situation, and it’s certainly not going to make uhhh-”

“O-oh, It’s Hara, Song H-Hara”. I smiled sheepishly feeling comforted from Namjoon’s gentle, supporting words.

“Right, sorry” Namjoon shone his white pearls at me, two deep dimples settling on either side of his face before he turned to the boy’s and continued with what he was saying. “Anyways, as I was saying, it’s certainly not gonna make Hara feel any more welcome either. We’re all a family now. We support each other through the good times and the bad, and if we don’t work together, we’re all gonna get caught anyway, so let’s all do each other a favor and treat Hara nicer okay? Let’s start it with introductions. You go first Kookie”.

The boy sitting beside Namjoon sat up straight, adjusting his posture and shaking his shiny black hair back before introducing himself bluntly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter