A chance or luck

Perfect match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It  had been over two weeks since Sunwoo had meet Nana and had gone back to his daily life routines. He was still indecisive whether he wanted to see her again.It felt better to not stir things up that had been hidden beneath their memories. He decided that it was just better to give since it was no longer going to lead them anywhere.

He was currently having Lunch with Kangwoo, since they had a three hour lecture after their lunch break, when Kangwoo felt that it was the most appropriate time to bring up Nana in the conversation yet again. Sunwoo so wished his friend had a silent mode on him that he could press whenever he got annoying.

"Don't get upset. I'm not pressuring you or anything.But what should I tell HaNa ? She has been asking me about what happened?"

"Tell her the usual."

"I think Nana did not tell her about you two. Do you think we should just be truthful?"

"No.Don't do that. Just let things be as they are. She does'nt want to tell anyone, then why should I?"

"So, you have decided that you won't call her at all?"

"Yeah.......I think it's for the best."

"You done?"

"Yeah."

"Then, lets leave before we are late for class."

"Ok."

The two of them headed to their class and just as they were about to enter their classroom, they were approched by one of their classmate. He handed Sunwoo a bag which confused him.

"What's this?"

"Some girl was waiting for you for a long time ouside the building. She asked me whether I knew you and when I told that I did, she asked me as a favor if I could give this to you. She said that she wanted to return since you left it behind and wanted to give it to you personally but was running late."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Their classmate walked by and Sunwoo opened the bag to see its contents. He was suprised to find his book that he had been trying to look for a few days. It then hit him. It was the same book that he had been reading before his date with Nana at the cafe. Now that he could recall, he definitely remembered leaving it on their table even after they left their table. How exactly did the book end up here?

"Sunwoo, what is in it?"

"It's my book. It left it at the cafe last time."

"Hey, look there is a note attached."

You left it at the cafe last time and Iwanted to return it.I waited for a while but I had to leave, so I am sending it through your classmate.Sorry.

-Nana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter