Why now?

Perfect match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

On his way back, Sunwoo began to wonder as to how he happened to meet Nana after all these years.Five years.Five long years, had passed since they had seen or spoken to each other. Seriously, what were the odds? Both of them had changed, past their teenage into adulthood, living completely separate lives.

Why now? Why now of all times did he happen to meet her. He began questioning himself with no answer forming in his mind. She had changed so much much that he did not know whether to be happy or sad by it. She looked so happy and relaxed when she saw him. Her laid back and friendly manner made him wonder if she was the same person he knew back then. Her casual and unconcerned approach sparked a disappointed feeling such that he decided to bring up the past just for moment. He instantly gave up when he felt that he was the only one clinging to things that were supposed to be bygones. So he decided to endure it and move on.

Moving on. It's such a simple yet complicated concept. You are supposed to let go of things like everyone else does whether or not you have some closure. Just when you think that you have move past all your past regrets, hurt, feelings and relationships that you left behind, one instance is enough to ruin all your effort.

It happened with him before when he met Seolchan and Seyi after years from childhood. He began reflecting on his regrets for his friendship with Seolchan and his feelings for Seyi again resurfaced. Hush, but all in vain though he did get some sort of closure in the end. With Nana, there wasn't any need for closure and they knew that they just had to accept their fate.

To be honest, he hadn't thought about Nana for quite a while. They had been apart for so long that it was bound to happen. Past high-school, he got busy with his studies,college, work and friends, just trying to shape up his life. He had taken up some major decisions in his life thought out this time.

He moved out from his parents home and tried to live on his own. He got a scholarship and took up part time jobs to cover his living expenses. When he had announced his decision to his parents, they were adamantly against it. They had grown overprotective of him after loosing his sister, but Sunwoo had made his decision.His father refused to speak to him for quite a while but it ended through the interference of his mother. He still visits his parents from time to time. His mother would still send foods and things under the pretext of his roommate, Kangwoo, but Sunwoo pretended to be oblivious because he understood his mother's heart.

On the other hand, his roommate was a terrible which is why he always caught on when his friend tried to scheme him into attending set ups. Sunwoo initially resisted strongly but slowly relented against his friends efforts.

He replayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter