Helping Hyung

If you could see me now.

Amber POV

Its been a month since we made it official, we didn’t declare this to the school. No one knows other than the girls. I asked Soojung to keep it a secret, I’m not ashamed nor she is. I just don’t want to be the center of the talk of people. She agreed since, kai cannot know. She’ afraid that he might do something to me and I assured her that I can take care of my own. I continued my job as a song writer and the café. The extension of the café which was going to be a restaurant would open a month from now on. Things with Henry and Jion are good as we continued to go to park and I often visited the orphanage with Soojung or with the other. The tutoring session is done since the girls are back on the right tracks. The Jungs are good with me. I spent some time in their place as Soojung does at mine. Granma and Grandpa are happy that they frequently hang out at the apartment which they quote ‘lovely, since the girls are full of energy’.

“Hyung, what design was it again? Do you want it to be like this?” I showed him my draft of the interior design. I am currently at the Jung’s helping Hyung with a draft for his upcoming project. he may be a businessman but his passion is entirely in interior designing. When he saw the portrait I gave to the older Jungs, he asked if I could help and I immediately said yes.

“Do you think they would like that? The arrangement, I mean?” He asked.

“Who personally asked you to design their office, by the way?”

“The Lius” he answered.

“Hmmmm. Okay, I’ll edit this out” Hyung when to get some snacks. we are at the living room looking like kids who loves to draw. Papers and pens are scattered on the floor. Hyung and Jess unnie might have their own house, but they chose to stay here frequently. Something about, keeping the house lively and since Soojung would be sad if sister left which made Hyung to decide to stay here frequently.

‘Yun, not done yet?” my princess asked when she entered the house along with the others.

“Just editing then we’re done” She sat beside me and watched me edit the draft.

“Come to think of it, how come Krystal calls you Yun?” We both froze at his question but Soojung answered him.

“Sul and others call him Hyung but I wanted a nickname that only I can call her. So I settled with Yun which was close to Hyung.” She said sheepishly. and thankfully, they bought the lie. I looked at her and just smiled, silently thanking her.

“Oh, well, time for snack!” Mr. Jung said.

“Hyung is getting the snacks already, dad” He always smile when I call him that. Hyung entered the living room and we started eating. We occasionally joke around and my princess feels sleepy.

“The mini ice princess is sleepy.” I stated out loud. She glared at me and they laughed. “C’mon, I’ll put you down to sleep” I took her to her room and laid down with her. Her head was resting in my shoulder and I hum some song to put her to sleep. When I was sure that she’s a hundred percent asleep, I gently entangle myself from her even if she sleeps like a log. I went back to the others and continued what we were doing. After 2 hours, I have finally done it.

“Hyung, check this out” I showed him my draft which was going to be the office of the CEO.

“Impressive, I’ll show at the meeting tomorrow. Thank God, we’re done. Thanks for the help.” he patted my back and we cleaned our mess. I cut down my shift at the café as requested by the Jungs so I could hang out with them. It was totally fine with Fany unnie since I am an investor at Dad’s company and they love to keep me around. Same with the Choi’s, I often visit them and cook since they love my cooking. Since they were preparing dinner, I immediately went to help them but shooed away by jess unnie.

“Rest Am. You helped Yul since this afternoon. Go join Krys for a bit and wake her up when we call you down for dinner” They completely trust me not to defile their daughter since we never go beyond kissing. I enetered her room and showered. Soojung insisted that I leave some of my clothes since I often sleep over and she sis the same at my apartment. She practically occupied one of my closet with her clothes. After I finished showering which took me long, they called us down.

“Princess, wake up. Time for dinner.” I called softly. I was lucky when she immediately woke up without me having a hard time. I am hell bent on waking her up.

“What is it?” she asked groggily

“Time for dinner. Freshen up. I’ll wait for you”

“I want my kiss first” She pouted. I just gave in and gave her a peck in the lips. “More” I kissed her twice again and that was when she got up and went to the bathroom.

Dinner with them was always fun. With the sisters’ occasional banter, me being the receiver of the tease and many more. This must be the feeling of having a family. As usual I stayed the night. Next morning, we got ready to hang out in the park. Our group became larger ever since the boys joined us on our weekly hang outs in the park. This time Jess unnie’s daughter joined us. I received a message from Yul Hyung saying that Mr. Liu wanted the design I made and he thanked me.

 

Note. Hey guys, can you suggest a name for Yulsic daughter? Comment the name and i'll choose