Five

Maybe it's just me

Amber POV

I keep rolling in my bed. Tomorrow i will start shoot for Kai's music video but my mind cannot focus. I've been thinking about my past encounter with that girl. Yes, my bad day ever but still linger in my head. I still remember the mouth that have cursing me and the eyes which full of anger but still capture my heart. Her shining long hair and the milky white skin..oh no, i'm turning into ert! She must be a witch! She said i'm ert and here i am, imagining her body..God, please forgive me!

The sound of vibrate on my bed stopped my daydream. It's message from Yuri.

From: Black Pearl

Whatcha doing Ber?

To: Black Pearl

I'm losing mind, Yul.

From: Black Pearl

What do you mean?

To: Black Pearl

I keep thinking about that witch...young pretty witch..

Black Pearl calling.... ' Aish, this girl ' i muttered.

"Yo, which witch llama?" Yuri hasty ask that question.

"The one that called me prevert " i play with my llama pillow.

"Oh, she must be really pretty right cause she can make like this"

I tightly hug my pillow. If Yuri can see my dorky smile right now, she will tease for days.

"Beautiful is not the correct word. She far more than that. She's like an angel..yes, she is an angel!"

"You know what? You're sick man. But i'm happy for you. Last time when you act like this is when you're with Hyuna" i keep silent. HYUNA...that name come off from my mouth.

"Sorry Ber. I dont mean to hurt your feeling" Yuri voice sound soft.

"Nah, it's okay Yul." I place my hand on my chest. The pain come back to me every time i remember her. The one that stole my heart 5 years ago and she's also the one who broke it into pieces. And now, i try my very best to mend the pieces of my heart. Tears start fell down through my cheek.

Hyuna and i are schoolmates. I admire from far because of her cuteness and she one of the popular girl in my school. But being a nerd, of course i'm invisible to her. But one day,she become my project partner. We getting more close and at the end of the month, she become my girlfriend. At first, i cannot believe she will see or even like me.But, love can blind us immediately. I can't see that actually she's using me to earn good grades. She always asked me to finish her homework. Yuri try to counsel me about Hyuna but i kept continue ignored her. Hyuna wise enough to cover her act by getting more clingy with me. She's so sweet and good to me.

One day, i caught her making out with our teacher, Mr.Han. She shock when i opened the door.

 

Flashback

"Am..Amber" she shuttered. i can feel that my face become redder that it can blow any time soon.

"What are doing here, Liu?" Mr.Han fix his shirt.

I stared his eyes and her eyes. I felt angry, betrayed by my loved one.

"Baby, i can explain.." Hyuna try to reach my hand but i brushed off her hand.

"Don't you dare to touch me" and after that i run away. I absent for whole week and ignored all the phone calls include Yuri's. One week after that i received a letter from Hyuna try to say sorry for everything. She wrote that she never meant to hurt me. She loved being my friend. She regretted everthing she's done to me. After that i heard she dated Top, best student from other school. What can i expect from her, right? Apologize her? Sorry my ..