One

Maybe it's just me

Amber Pov

I hate Monday..urgh, my head. I wake up from my bed and my head are killing me. Maybe I should go the clinic. It's getting more frequent recently this headache. 

"Oh , I have to meet the producer today" Amber currently working as music video director. She's very passionate about her work because she love music and camera.

She look herself in the mirror. Wearing a blue denim jacket with white shirt and of course a pair of her favorite sneaker. Amber like simple outfit. She always dressed as a boyish because to her it will be more practical and she hate makeup.

She took her car keys and drive to SM Building. Today she will get to see the singer and the producer to discuss about the concept and schedule. She heard that the singer, Kai Jongin is very famous right now. Of course, with a great package; looks and talent, he become one of the most famous in Korea now.

"Can I see Mr.Lee? I have appointment with him" Amber ask with a smile. The receptionist blush when she see Amber smile.

"Your name sir?" I smirk. 

" Amber Liu and I'm a girl as always" The receptionist wide her eyes and blush again. To handsome for a girl, she think.

I follow her and here I am in the office of Mr. Lee.

"Welcome Ms.Liu. I heard a lot of your work. You're good" Mr.Lee shake my hand.

"Oh, thank you sir. I'm new and I'm still learning sir."

I have never meet Mr. Lee in person but he's a good man. Suddenly there's a knock on the  door. A tall young man walk through it and bow to Mr. Lee.  

"Come in Kai. This is Amber Liu. She will directing your music video." Kai nodded and give a faint smile to me. His face make me wonder, what's wrong with him??