Chapter 4

Wait For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi hyung..." Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He needed to talk to somebody about what he had saw between Jin and Jungkook. Sure, he knew that Jungkook was fond of their eldest hyung but it never crossed Jimin's mind that Jungkook could possible be in love with someone 5 years older than him.

Suga stretched his arms out from his sleep when Jimin called his name. Suga sat up on the couch and pulled Jimin who was standing onto the couch and hugged his waist.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Suga asked as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist more securely. Jimin sighed. He knew that if Jungkook and Jin ended up getting together, that could be even more problematic for the group especially since... he and Suga were together. Possible scenarios of scandals and the truth of BTS member's dating each other being revealed flashed through Jimin's head. If that ever happened their career would be over. Not just any scandal but scandal between the same group's members? And being the same gender? 

Suga frowned as he noticed how troubled Jimin's face was. After a long period of silence, Jimin finally spoke up.

"Hyung.. I think Jungkook and Jin-hyung are dating," Jimin confessed. He expected Suga to be surprised but unexpectedly Suga remained calm.

"How do you know?" Suga whispered and Jimin told him about what he saw in the isolated room where Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead.

"The way I see it, it's one-sided," Suga concluded when Jimin finished his story.

"You mean Jin-hyung rejected him?"

"No Jin-hyung probably doesn't even know. That hyung is pretty dense after all."

"So what do we do?"

"Leave them be, they'll figure it out on their own."

"But this is problematic if they do end up falling in love. The group doesn't even know that the two of us are dating!" Jimin yelled as he began to panic more and more. Suga and Jimin had kept their relationship a secret, afraid that the company would tear them apart and in order to protect BTS. 

Jimin began to tremble with this fear and Suga pet his hair dearly.

"Shh.. It'll be okay baby.." Suga whispered trying to make Jimin feel better. And it worked, Jimin began to relax at Suga's deep soothing voice and he stopped trembling,

"Let's just hope that Jungkook figures this out and doesn't get his heartbroken," Suga coaxed.

"But that would mean there would be 2 couples and... and that would increase the risk-"

"Well would you rather have Jungkook be heartbroken and lifeless? We took this risk because we love each other. If Jungkook and Jin love each other they'll take the risk too." Suga convinced him. 

"I guess you're right," Jimin nodded and smiled and then gave Suga a peck on the lips. He was glad that he told Suga about it and decided that he would support the two. After all, love is a risk, isn't it?

-----------------------------------------------------

Jungkook, V, and Jin had been practicing nonstop for the wrestling match for the upcoming ISAC.

Jungkook, despite being the youngest, was the strongest out of the three and were able to throw down his opponents like a bag of sand. Their coach continued to praise his strength and Jungkook felt proud. All these years of being called the cute little maknae that can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter