Chapter 2

Wait For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early morning in the Bangtan dorm and everyone was asleep-well, everyone except Jin. They were on a 2 day break from preparing for their next album and even their manager took a day off so Jin took the role of waking Jungkook up for school. He crept up to Namjoon and Jungkook's room and silently opened the door, not wanting to wake up Namjoon. Jin knew how hard their leader was working and wanted him to rest fully for the 2 days they had. As he sneaked past the said leader he reached Jungkook's side of the room and approached the lump under the bed blanket.

"Jungkookah! Time for school!" Jin whispered as he shook the lump gently. Jungkook answered with a whiny groan.

"No... don't wanna....just lemme sleep.." Jungkook mumbled under the blanket. Jin huffed and replied in his mom tone.

"Do you know how early I woke up to wake you up and make breakfast for you? I even made you a separate lunch because I heard school lunches aren't healthy! You can't just tell me you don't want to go NOW, mister! Don't you remember yesterday? You specifically told me 'Hyung! Wake me up tomorrow for school! And make me chicken s for lunch so I can take care of my abs!' Don't you remember that?" Jin whispered loudly and angrily but carefully so that he wouldn't wake up Namjoon snoring nearby.

Jungkook was unresponsive.

"I swear to god you little br-" Jin yelped as the lump under the blanket suddenly got up and engulfed Jin, pulling him back down on the bed with him and covering them with the blanket again. There was now two lumps under the blanket. Jin looked at Jungkook with wide eyes while the latter still had his eyes closed and pulled Jin even closer.

"I know, I know. You're tired too right, hyung? So just sleep with me for a while," Jungkook murmured as he buried his nose into his hyung's hair.

Jin blinked. Then twice. He looked up at Jungkook who pretended to be asleep again. In reality Jungkook was wide awake and his heart was thumping madly and he felt like his chest would explode. His hyung was right in his arms, so close to him in bed. Lately Jungkook had been using bolder and bolder signs of affections towards his hyung in hopes that his hyung would notice his love for him.

"Geez Jimin and V's touchiness rubbed off on him. They are such a bad influence on him." Jin muttered to himself before scooting away from Jungkook's arms. Jungkook smiled. Guess his hyung didn't notice again. He was so clueless despite how daring Jungkook was being. That innocence made Jungkook love his hyung even more.

After a few minutes of snuggling his hyung Jungkook felt little jabs on his stomach.

"Alright enough sleepy time, you really need to get to school now." Jin wriggled out of the bed and tugged on Jungkook's arm thinking that Jungkook was still sleepy. Jungkook bolted straight out of bed because he was wide awake the whole time.

"Aight hyung I'll be ready in a few!" Jungkook whispered as he ran to the bathroom to get ready. Jin smiled and left the room to get ready for Jungkook's breakfast.

-----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter