Request

Weird Friendship? (Roots to Fruits before)

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Classes are back today.

 

Should I be happy or not?

 

I’m still confused if I should go to class or not. If I’ll go, I’ll see her. “OMO! What should I do?”

 

I smacked a pillow on my face, getting more confused.

 

I had no choice; I need to attend my classes today since I was absent the other day.

 

I lazily got off the bed, walked to the fridge and grabbed the box of milk.

 

I sat on the couch, my legs bended to my chest while drinking my milk.

 

Am I supposed to be mad at her knowing that she loves me? But why do I feel relieved, calm…happy?

 

I walked to the halls with a poker face. Almost all of the students would greet me happily while I would just give them a small bow. When I entered our classroom she was the first person I saw.

 

She’s so early today. She’s usually the representative of the late students, but today, she arrived at school before I did.

 

I swiftly moved my gaze to my other classmates when I caught her staring back at me.

 

“What are you doing?” I happily bounced to Yuri and some of our classmates.

 

“Oh Tiffany! Here come check this out.” She excitedly showed me some pictures on her laptop.

 

“You look so pretty here Tiff.” Jia pointed to my picture where I was sitting by the pool with bread on my hand.

 

“Shikshin!” someone knocked the top of my head. I turned around to see who that was while rubbing my poor head. It was no other than Jessica.

 

She quickly walked to Yuri’s side a placed an arm around her shoulder. Yuri looked up and gave her a sweet smile.

 

I’m sure, Jessica’s melting right now.

 

“Hey Tae here’s your picture at the diving board.” Yuri signaled her to come closer.

 

“I’ll check that later.” She gave a weak smile.

 

“Are you ok Taeyeon?” Jessica asked in concern.

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m not just in the mood.” She tried to give a brighter smile, but it failed.

 

At the flag ceremony, she stood at the back of the line while I was in the middle. She would usually stand behind me while Jessica or Sunny would be on my front. But today, she’s way behind me.

 

Is she embarrassed or something? Why do I care? I mean, she just told she loves me. Or maybe it was just her infatuation? Imagination perhaps?

After the “unique” flag ceremony, we all marched back to our classrooms, but before I could step on the other side of the door, small strong hands pulled me away.

“Come with me. I smell something fishy.” Jessica dragged me to the corner.

“Mrs. Kang will be here dumb head!” I whispered.

“Haven’t you noticed? She hasn’t arrived yet.”

“Fine you win. Now what is it?” I crossed my arms.

She bowed her head low with a frown on her face. She tightly clenched her fists and sigh. “I-I think sh-she likes someone else.”

“WOW Jung Jessica, I’m so surprised.” I said sarcastically which earned me shots of flaming eyes.

“I mean, she’s a girl. It’s normal to like someone specially now in our generation. Besides what makes you sure about that?” I asked at the poor think in front of me. Seriously, I feel bad for her, she’s just too innocent.

 “Well, I saw her giggling to herself.” She slowly said with a low volume of voice.

“So?”

“So it means there’s this special someone who makes her happy like that.” same way, same volume.

“So your jealous?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

I was about to open my mouth when I heard that voice, the voice that could give me shivers and makes my blood to run fast around my body which makes my heart pump rapidly.

“We have an activity to answer.” Taeyeon spoke without a life.

Jessica and I just nodded.

“We’ll finish this later. Control yourself or you’ll explode.” I chuckled and pushed her inside the room.

Taeyeon just stood there staring on the ground.

“Aren’t you coming inside?” I asked acting like there was no awkwardness between us.

“I’m coming.” Was her only answer.

We started to walk inside the classroom with Taeyeon being behind me.

“Fany..” she called out.

I turned around surprised that she bravely called me but I acted innocent.

“Yep?”

“Can I talk to you later?” she asked looking up at me.

At that moment, I don’t know what was going on my head and what my feelings were trying to express.

Scared? Surprised? Mad? Excited? Happy?

I don’t know.

Just then I realized that my headed started to move up and down giving her a nod.

 

 

 

By lunch time, everyone one from Byul started to gather outside except for me and Taeyeon. Cleaners for the day!

Yes, both of us were assigned on the same day.

Everyone started to sweep and wipe while I was arranging the chairs.

Sunny and Jessica then stepped in inside of the classroom trying to help out so we could finish our tasks soon.

“Why are you two so silent?” Sunny asked as she grabbed a broom.

“Who?” Jia asked and stood up from picking the pieces of papers.

“Taeyeon and Tiffany. I haven’t seen you two talk to each other.” Jessica curiously asked.

“Yeah. is there something wrong?” Sunny followed up with another question.

Taeyeon denied and answered, “I’m just I bi tired. I mean, that quiz in physics was a blast, right Fany-ah?”

“Ahh.. Yeah!! my brain is just paralyzed to even think.” Plus a fake laugh.

I’m 100% sure that that creepy Jessica noticed my reaction.

“Ok then. If you say so.” She walked out the room and we followed along after grabbing our bags.

 

 

On the afternoon it was the same thing.

Ignore.

Awkward.

Silence.

Jessica sat beside on the floor while we were waiting for our next teacher.

She grabbed the earphone that that was plugged on my ears and faced me closely.

By closely I mean our faces just an inch away from each other.

I bagged away slowly getting surprised by her weird movements.

“W-What are y-you doing?” I asked looking straight on her eyes.

“You know every single thing about me and my dream girlfriend, right?” she smirked.

I gulped.

“R-Right.” I answered shivering.

“Then why can’t you tell about you and you dream girlfriend?”

“W-What are you t-talking about?”

“YAH JUNG JESSICA!” I heard a loud thud.

It was Sunny.

“You told me you’d teach me how to answer those questions.” she pouted with her aegyo.

“Aish! Later.” She slapped her lap and got irritated.

“What were you two talking about? It seems like it’s serious.” She sat beside me and the annoying danshin.

“Well, Tiffan-“

“TEACHER’S NOT COMING. WE CAN GO HOME NOW!!!” Yuri happily announced which cut Jessica off, thankfully.

I stood up from the floor and walked to my chair to grab my bag.

I looked around and found Taeyeon standing by the door.

“I’ll wait for you outside.” She mouthed.

I nodded and followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

sorry for the late update. VERY BUSY ME. ;)

so, here it is.

I'm sorry if it's short. i wasn't even able to reread it..

ppyeong~

Chiseohamnida~!