Plan and Introduction

Weird Friendship? (Roots to Fruits before)

 

Tiffany’s POV:

It was 5:30AM when the song MIRROR MIRROR of 4minute started to play on my phone. It means it’s time for me to get up and get ready for school.

 

Having a horror movie marathon at my house with the girls last night was a bad idea.

 

I turned the alarm off and planned to get up at 6 since my class starts at 7:20AM and I need to be on the road by 7 so I won’t be late at the flag ceremony.

 

Minutes later, I opened my eyes. “CRAP!” I hissed. “7:05! I’m late!” with that, I checked my phone.

 

7 messages.

 

Swipe.

Swipe.

Swipe.

 

All of them had ‘Good Night’ or ‘Good Morning’ some even had ‘OMW to school’

 

“Damn!” realizing that I’m already late for sure, I decided not to attend my classes.

It was a Tuesday and yesterday we didn’t have classes because it was a holyday. Some even said that we won’t have classes in the afternoon. “It’s just a day. It won’t be that bad.” I spoke to myself.

 

With that, I went back to sleep!

 

-Hours later-

 

I noticed my phone was being noisy. I picked it up under my pillow and I saw 21 messages. God! I only went back to sleep for 3 hours and they’re already this noisy? I bet it’s something important.

 

Fany! Sleepover at your place tonight since we don’t have classes later and tomorrow, ok? - It came from Taeyeon and there were 14 of them.

 

Tiffany why the hell are you absent? We’re planning for a sleepover. – It came from Yuri

 

Totty! Sleep over at your place since we don’t have classes later and tomorrow. –it was from Sunny

 

And last but not the least, the name that I’ve been looking for, Sleepover at your place later, ok? And it came from no other than, the person I’ve been missing even if we just saw each other yesterday, Jessica.

 

I’m surprised that the others didn’t txt me. I bet they were absent too. I guess you’re wondering who I’m talking about. Well let me introduce you to BYUL (star), starting with myself.

 

 

I’m Hwang Mi-young but I prefer Tiffany. I’m the so called “the girl who lives in air”. They said that I always release air in different ways such as farting or burping. Funny but true. Some call me “DdilShin” since I always eat a lot and by a lot I mean almost everything, plus I’m a little clumsy and can be moody. Not just that, but I’m also LOUD.  To be honest, I’m not that smart. I almost failed our first quarter grading but I guess it’s because I’m always busy. Yes, busy by being the president of our student council. Proudly stating, my leadership skills is one of my best (how should I say this?) talents? They say that it runs in our blood. I also got the motherly skills that’s why they always say that it’s ok for me to start my own family. But for me, I can be a mother, sure. But I don’t think I can pass as a wife even if I want to get married NOW.

Things you should know about me:

1.       I live in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       I  came from a broken family

4.       I have one maternal brother and one fraternal sister

5.       My dad lives in Busan with his family

6.       Weekdays, I live with my grandmother and aunt at our new house (others prefer it as condo) and weekends, I live with my mom together with my half-brother and grandparents.

7.       I’ve been into stupid relationships 3 times

8.       I love Kpop, that’s why I’m part of the GPQT

9.       PINKaholic

 

 

Now, time for you to meet the other members of our group, BYUL.

 

 

Taeyeon; she’s the oldest but the most childish. IMMATURE in one word but can be the sweetest person in the world. At times, she only thinks for herself but she’s really hard working. Just like me, she can be clumsy but we just laugh at her since we treat her as the maknae even if she’s the oldest.

Things you should know about Taeyeon:

1.       lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       loves Kpop, that’s why she’s part of the GPQT

4.       My so-called ‘pair’

5.       Senator in the student council

6.       Her dad is the manager of 2 big fast-food chains and also a part owner of a famous hotel here in our city.

7.       Her mom has a laundry store but also works at a bank.

8.       She has 1 older brother and a younger sister

9.       In a relationship with Baekhyun (our classmate and also a dancer)

10.    My friend since kindergarten and one of my bestest friend in BYUL.

 

 

Jessica; my dream person. She’s cold and creepy but my gosh she’s so pretty(that rhymes. HAHA). Not just pretty but also smart. She’s one of the honor students and one of the most talented person I’ve ever known. Mature, I can say. Maybe because she’s been living in a mature world (her own world).

Things you should know about Jessica:

1.       Lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       Loves Kpop, that’s why she’s part of the GPQT

4.       So called Halmuni in BYUL

5.       Senator in the student council (my right hand)

6.       Her dad works outside of the country

7.       Her mom has a little business

8.       She has a younger sister

9.       Like me, she likes pink

10.    So-called ‘pair’ with Sunny

 

 

 

Sunny; the cutiepie of the group and also one of the smartest. She’s a shy person but little by little she gets out off her shell. She’s a silent girl but can be the most hyper one. If Taeyeon is the DUMBER she’s the DUMB. She may look young but her age is in the 3rd place after Taeyeon and Jessica.

Things you should know about Sunny:

1.       Lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       Loves Kpop, that’s why she’s part of the GPQT

4.       An honor student (major in math)

5.       Senator in the student council

6.       Her parents works in Jeju since they own a pharmacy

7.       She lives with her rich aunt together with her siblings

8.       We call each other TOT or TOTTY

9.       Loves blue

10.    So-called ‘pair’ with Jessica

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon; the dancer and mother of BYUL. I was the first person to call her mother since we were seatmates when we were freshmen and she was always helping me. The cranky and moody member that every boy in the campus is afraid of because of her looks and attitude.

Things you should know about Hyoyeon:

1.       She lives kilometers away from the main city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       Hot headed

4.       So called Umma in BYUL

5.       Didn’t win as a Senator in the student council

6.       Her mom lives far away from her

7.       Her dad is a businessman but has another family

8.       She lives with her grandparents and other relatives

9.       Humble but picky with people and stuff

 

 

 

 

Yuri; the athletic, smart (really smart), robot girl. I’ve known her since we were little and our mothers are close friends. She can have an attitude at times but no one can touch her because of her SCARY parents. The person that everyone knows everything about her  (try to understand. HAHA).

 Things you should know about Yuri:

1.       Lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       2nd most smartest student in the Senior level

4.       Chairman of the comelec

5.       Far away from ‘independent’ because of her strict but very friendly parents

6.       Her parents own a machine shop.

7.       They’re rich because of her rich grandfather.

8.       She has a sibling

9.       Hip-hop is her major in dancing

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung; the tallest and just like me a very very big shikshin person. The sweet but also the bad girl. Straightforward and wise but can be shy on the stage. She’s the funniest and the most sensitive member of BYUL that’s why we’re careful with her since she’s the last member who entered the group.

Things you should know about Sooyoung:

1.       She lives kilometers away from the main city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (1st section)

3.       Not that fan of Kpop but is a member of GPQT

4.       So called joker of BYUL

5.       Senator in the student council

6.       Her father is working outside the country

7.       Her mom is a housewife

8.       She has a brother who just got married

9.       Crazy and wild

10.    Independent  and mature

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona; the prettiest but has the worse attitude in the group. People think that she’s nice and everything and yes, she can be nice and calm at times but there are also times that her attitude turns upside down. She likes parties and boys and at times she spends time with some of her ‘WILD friends’.

Things you should know about Yoona:

1.       She lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (2nd Section)

3.       Rebellious

4.       So called ‘bad image’ of BYUL

5.       Her father is a police

6.       Her mom works in a micro financing corporation

7.       She has a sibling

8.       I’m not that close with her compared to the others

 

 

 

 

Seohyun; our youngest/maknae but also one of the most mature. Secretly smart, she was suppose to be in our section but Yoona dragged her. She’s silent but very responsible. Since she’s the maknae, the other members take advantage of that.

1.       She lives in the small city of Kangnam(fictional)

2.       A senior at Kangnam University (2nd Section)

3.       Senior representative for the student council

4.       The not oh so baby member of BYUL

5.       Her mom is a businesswoman

6.       Her dad works in Seoul

7.       Only child

8.       Calm, humble and smart.

9.       We’re not that close compared to the others

 

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

 

After reading their messages, I quickly the laptop and checked if some of my friends are online. Since I don’t have load to reply their messages, I had to find a way.

 

So unlucky! I just remembered that there were classes and most of the people are in the school.

 

For 10 minutes, Taeyeon sent me 46 messages. FLOOOOOOOOOOD on my inbox.

 

I faced the laptop waiting for the time and also thinking if my grandmother would allow us have the sleepover at our place.

 

My grandmother and aunt were in Busan visiting my relatives, by relatives including my dad.

 

I checked the clock and thank God it was 12PM which means they’re home.

 

I quickly sent a message to Yuri telling her to tell the others that I’m ok with the sleepover as long us we’ll work together,  and by that I meant washing the dishes, cooking,  etc. ect.

 

My phone started to ring while I was having a chat with Yuri, it was Taeyeon.

 

Tae: TIFFANY! Have you read my messages?

Me: Who wouldn’t??? You sent 50 of them!

Tae(giggle): Good. So, are you ok with the plan?

Me: Yeah as long as you help me out with the mess.

Tae: No probs. Seohyun can clean it up. (laughs)

Me: Are you really that mean? Just get your butts ready.

Tae: Sure! But have you received Yuri’s mom’s message?

I checked my phone, 1 unread message. I turned the speaker on as I read the txt.

Ladies before you go to school for your practice, meet me at Islands restaurant. 1:30 sharp. See you!

Islands again? That’s the 3rd time this week. But it’s cool with us since Islands is a high class restaurant. ;)

Tae: so are you coming or what?

Me: What does she meant by ‘practice’?

Tae: Ohhh that. Dance practice for the intramurals and parade.

Me: I see. Ok. I still need to take a bath. See you at Islands.

Tae: Yeah see you.. Take care Fany.

I turned off the call. What’s with the ‘Take Care’? I scoffed.

“That weird danshin.” I murmured is i opened a new tab on the laptop.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~!

How is it so far? Like or Not like?

i assure you that by the next chapter you'll understand the story behind this fic.

i just hope you'll be patient guys..

thank you so much for waiting.. 

Saranghae! <3

~Chiseohamnida

ppyeong~! ^^