Girlfriend?

Can Oil and Water Actually Mix?

Nami POV

Today is my first day of school here, I'm excited but worried about the people in school. Things have been pretty hectic and I'm not used to be not being around me like Leo but he's probably just shy that's all. I grabbed my cute book bag and straightened my uniform before I went downstairs. Leo was waiting for me, before I left my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek then I left with Leo. The ten minute walk was very quiet until I broke the silence. "Leo I want you to know that you don't have to be shy with me just talk to me normally ok? We're brother and sister." I said smiling. Leo stopped and looked at me then grabbed my shoulders tightly."I'm not being shy it's just that I DONT LIKE YOU." Leo said seriously. I stood there frozen no one has EVER told me that. We started walking again after a long silence. We made it to school that's when Leo walked away from me. I didn't follow him because I didn't want to make him mad. I took out my schedule and looked at it "Right now is morning break so I guess I can go outside to the school park." I said out loud. I walked to the park which was behind the big school. The park was beautiful, flowers, a huge fountain ,and little benches. All the benches were full, I looked to my right and Leo was sitting with five boys it was the only table at the park. I noticed that guy N right beside Leo, I wanted to approach all of them but I was scared that Leo would get angry so I just stood there staring at them; until a girl pushed me out the way. I faced her "You must be new." The pretty girl said. "I am it's nice to meet you." I said nicely. "Anyway I'm Jiyeon, that's my best friend Tiffany." Jiyeon said. "And that's MY boyfriend N." Jiyeon said pointing at N. "Oh I know him he came to my house to se-" I was interrupted by Jiyeon. "Came to your house?! Follow me!" Jiyeon yelled then dragged me by my hair. We walked all the way to Leo's table I was so worried. "N are you cheating on me with this ?!" Jiyeon screamed this time, everyone stared at us. "Seriously?" N said unimpressed. Jiyeon yanked my hair again in her strong hold. "Please stop you're hurting me." I cried. "Poor baby look at the cry!" Jiyeon yelled while yanking my hair some more. "Stop! I surely did cheat on you with her now I'm also breaking up with you she's my girlfriend now!" N yelled then pulled me close to him hiding my teary stained face. "What?!" Jiyeon yelled then dramatically passed out as Tiffany dragged her by her arms in school. I was shocked but still crying in N's chest. The bell had rung after that scene and everyone started going into the school. I was about to walk in the school but N grabbed me "Your my girlfriend so you don't leave me until I tell you to." N said. I stared at me "But I don't want to be your girlfriend." I whined innocently. N put his arm over my shoulders. "I don't care what you want." N said then we and his friends walked in the school, I looked back at Leo hoping he would help me but he just looked away at something else. N stops me and takes my schedule out my hand "We don't have any classes together but I can change that." N said then goes into the front office. I stood still shocked out of my mind. N comes back and hands me a new schedule. "Lets go." N said then I followed him to our class which was math. I walk in class with N hugging me close to him, everyone just stared some even glared especially Jiyeon. I sat beside N not because I want to just because I had no other choices in seats. Jiyeon sat behind N and Leo sat on the right side of me. I tried my best to work but paper balls kept hitting the back of my head but I kept calm because I know it would stop eventually but I was wrong it never did. "Aish I wish they would just leave me alone." I whispered. N looked at me and threw a huge paper right in my face, this time I didn't stay calm. "Yah!" I yelled while standing up not noticing that I was in a freaking classroom. The teacher turned to me "Ms Lee you have after school detention today." The teacher said. I opened my mouth to explain but the way he glared at me gave me a sign to be quiet. I sat down and did my work again as soon as he turned his back on me the paper balls started again, I never had detention until today. *So embarrassing*

After school in Detention

This was the only time I wasn't with N and it felt pretty awesome, everyone in the school thinks we are together because of him bragging about it all through class and lunch. I sat in a desk and started doodling. I drew until somebody took my paper "Wow nice drawing." A familiar voice said. I really didn't want to put my head up because I know who it was already but I gathered up the courage and looked up. It was N. My smile fell and he noticed it and started laughing. "Don't deny that you don't miss me baby." N said. "I'm not your girlfriend N so could you tell those crazy girls to leave me alone." I said. "But you are." N said smirking. "Against my will." I said annoyed. N stared at me Then brought his face close to mine. I looked away only to have him cup my face which was worst. N came in for my lips I closed my eyes and screamed inside as a pair of lips landed gently on my cheek. My face was got and I could tell I was blushing because he laughed a little. "You should see your face." N smiled then landed another kiss on my nose. I couldn't take this so I stood up as fast as I could and ran out the classroom I didn't even get to finish my time in detention. I ran all the way home my mom tried to talk to me but I was already in my room. I put my face in my pillow and screamed. "N you are such a ert!" I screamed in my pillow.