There is no ending...

Vague

When I wake up I see the watch, it's 7pm. I don't want to go out of bed. I don't feel good. But I should back to my usual life. I search for my phone and can't find it. "maybe it dropped in the car, aiish" I shake my hair with my hands.

I find my phone under the driver seat. I had 11 missed calls and 14 SMSs. They were from my coworker and my friend that we wanted to meet each other this afternoon but I completely forgot it. I reply them via SMS and seat in the car for a while. I go back home and want to take a bath. I take out my pocket and find a paper between my tools. It isn't mine! I open it and start to read:" For last step take the bag back to the factory, someone will got it." "oh! The girl! She putted this in my pocket! That's why she hugged me!" I say to myself, "should I go now? Or wait for tomorrow? She didn't say about time, I'm so tired now to go there, tomorrow I'll go".


 I take bath and eat food. Then go to open the bag, I want to see what's in it! I open it, it's full of papers. Each paper include a photo and some information about them. I try to sleep but I can't. My mind is full of though" what should I do? What will happened? Who will take the bag? Will I get in trouble? I'm afraid" at the end I fall sleep.

Next morning I wake up soon and be ready to go. Text my coworker that I can't come today too. I'm full of stress, my hands are cold as ice. I take the bag and seat in the car and drive to factory. As I arrive look around, it is empty and so fearful. I go to the room that we were there yesterday. I see a paper on the floor near the wall where she stood yesterday. "Why I didn't saw this yesterday?" I pick it up, open and read : " thanks for all you did for me, you help me so much. Don't worry about me, now I'm feeling good. It was hard for me too. But don't mind about yesterday, you can go back to your usual life again and will forget me and I hope also forgive me, so just smile, the world is just a game. Now smile... It was just a hidden camera!! Look back and smile to cctv!!